PDA

View Full Version : Cop tasers girl braindead and is cleared.

PaulConventionWV
03-02-2012, 05:25 PM
I just saw this and had to post.

http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/02/florida-us-danielle-maudsley-tasered-brain-dead-cop-cleared-of-wrongdoing/#axzz1o0ABeTUf

Notice the cop's attitude when the girl is clearly incapacitated. She says "I can't get up", and he responds with, "I don't want you to get up."

Secondly, it always gets blamed on the victim. He calls her stupid for running and doesn't even think of the possibility of his own wrong-doing. This is ingrained in the cop's mind. It's part of their training. They can never show compassion and they never apologize.

Bruno
03-02-2012, 05:37 PM
The use of the tazer in law enforcement continues to show it is abused time and time again by officers without a soul, compassion, or the desire or ability to use any other less harmful means to detain someone.

moderate libertarian
03-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Bit off topic, is use of tazer on humans "torture" or "enhanced electrecution"?

JK/SEA
03-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Bit off topic, is use of tazer on humans "torture" or "enhanced electrecution"?

not sure. It's 'complicated', but i will say its intended use is mainly used for entertainment....i mean, gee, how funny it must be to the guys in the precinct that get to watch video of un-armed children flopping around on the pavement. I can almost hear the laughter from here.

Cops..when the only thing that gets you through the day, is a well placed taser barb.

TheTexan
03-02-2012, 07:39 PM
The use of the tazer in law enforcement continues to show it is abused time and time again by officers without a soul, compassion, or the desire or ability to use any other less harmful means to detain someone.

Yes, in this case, the taser was used as an alternative to a healthy diet & exercise. If this cop wasn't so damned fat he could have easily stopped her from running without needing a taser.

Lazy fucking cops = braindead girl. Secession please.

AFPVet
03-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Sick....

123tim
03-02-2012, 08:40 PM
I don't know about these things, but I have to wonder what might have happened if she would have been helped into a sitting position.

Would it have made any difference?

azxd
03-02-2012, 08:42 PM
There's a +100 post thread about this somewhere.

123tim
03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
There's a +100 post thread about this somewhere.

I see no evidence of this being posted before.

If I could ask again.....

I don't know about these things, but I have to wonder what might have happened if she would have been helped into a sitting position.

azxd
03-02-2012, 08:57 PM
I see no evidence of this being posted before.

If I could ask again.....http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?362390-Florida-Girl-Tazed-by-Officer-Excessive-Force-Leads-to-Suspected-Permanent-Coma

azxd
03-02-2012, 08:58 PM
If I could ask again.....

Perhaps, but I'm no doctor.