PDA

View Full Version : Has RP ever lost a debate??

plb
11-13-2007, 12:43 PM
I've yet to see a video of him where he stumbles on a question...has anyone? I guess that happens when your honest.

Flash
11-13-2007, 12:58 PM
He has answered every question honestly. And in the Fox debates he almost always wins in the polls at the end.

lucius
11-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Never, not a single one...

Goldwater Conservative
11-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Not according to the polls, which are spammed even though they don't allow multiple votes from the same phone or computer.

And the closest he's come to fumbling a question has been having moderators and other candidates twist his words and cut him off for cheap applause points by feeding the audience a line they want to hear.

Zarxrax
11-13-2007, 01:31 PM
I don't like the whole idea of arguing over who "won" a debate. Ron Pauls supporters all think he wins the debate. Rudy's supporters all think Rudy wins the debates. Same thing with all the other candidates. These guys are just tossing out their opinions on the questions they are asked. There is no win or lose; that only happens when we go to vote :)

Ethek
11-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Not according to the polls, which are spammed even though they don't allow multiple votes from the same phone or computer.

And the closest he's come to fumbling a question has been having moderators and other candidates twist his words and cut him off for cheap applause points by feeding the audience a line they want to hear.

Yeah, interrupting during an explanation is a nasty habit of all the other candidates.