PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum [Video] Why I'm Voting for Rick Santorum

matt0611
03-01-2012, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo7ra9pRzVQ&feature=g-u&context=G2167f40FUAAAAAAABAA

Anya Dranova
03-01-2012, 07:25 PM
The low regard that Santorum has for documented truth is belied by his rash comments on euthanasia in The Netherlands. He said that 10% of the Dutch population is euthanized - 5% are euthanized against their will! He claimed that the elderly Dutch are afraid to go to the hospital, so they go to other countries for medical care. Santorum also maintained that the Dutch wear wristbands that say "DO NOT EUTHANIZE ME!" This is all nonsense. A boy here in Jupiter, Florida, has responded by making wristbands that say "IF SANTORUM IS ELECTED, EUTHANIZE ME!"

Intoxiklown
03-01-2012, 08:34 PM
LOL

"The New Testament is filled with a bunch of hippies anyway."

trey4sports
03-01-2012, 08:38 PM
"it was either jesus or george bush who said bring it on terrorists" lol

MGee
03-03-2012, 12:31 PM
The low regard that Santorum has for documented truth is belied by his rash comments on euthanasia in The Netherlands. He said that 10% of the Dutch population is euthanized - 5% are euthanized against their will! He claimed that the elderly Dutch are afraid to go to the hospital, so they go to other countries for medical care. Santorum also maintained that the Dutch wear wristbands that say "DO NOT EUTHANIZE ME!" This is all nonsense. A boy here in Jupiter, Florida, has responded by making wristbands that say "IF SANTORUM IS ELECTED, EUTHANIZE ME!"

Haha get me one of those wristbands!