PDA

View Full Version : Step brother needs a ride to his Seattle Precinct (Roosevelt HS Gym)

lordindra3
03-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Hey brothers/sisters,

As my last thread stated, my way of helping out (besides PFH and donations) is to get every single family/friend I have to pledge their votes this saturday, even if strictly as a favor to a friend (one family is a strict liberal, but says he will do it only because he hates Santorum with a passion)... Having said that, my hardest case was my step brother. He is in law school, a liberal and honestly doesnt care that much. However, I just convinced him, found his precinct/caucus and he has promise to vote RP. However, he needs a ride. Where can I find him one?

Thanks!

Indra

tsai3904
03-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Can't help you find a ride, BUT if your step brother is in law school, please make sure his registered address is up to date because he has to attend the caucus in the precinct he is registered to vote in.

I know most precincts will caucus in one location but if your brother is registered at his home address many miles away than his school address, it may be a problem.

PolicyReader
03-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Anyone in the area (or who knows someone that is) please speak up :)
meanwhile let's make sure the rest of us keep this thread on the front page to make sure this happens.

waverunner
03-01-2012, 04:03 AM
Contact Scott Shock at ssshock@comcast.net He is the 43rd district coordinator. The entire 43rd district caucuses at Roosevelt HS