PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone collecting yard signs from states that have voted

blackbird
02-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Our meetup could use a lot of yard signs when we start hitting the pavement canvassing. Seems a waste to trash the ones used in states that have voted already. If someone could round up a good stockpile, I'd pay to have them shipped to San Diego.

PolicyReader
02-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Great idea, I'll help keep this thread visible so some signs come your way.

alucard13mmfmj
02-29-2012, 11:16 PM
I graduated from UCSD last year XD... are you guys collaborating with the Youth For Ron Paul at UCSD?

JudgeNapFan
03-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Keeping mine for the general election.

eleganz
03-01-2012, 02:39 AM
we posted up a bunch up at caucus locations in Nevada...I don't know if anybody picked them up...hope RP supporters did...

Barrex
03-01-2012, 03:08 AM
This thread pisses me off and on and of and...
I had this idea too:SAVE AND SEND MATERIAL!!! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?346067-SAVE-AND-SEND-MATERIAL%21%21%21)Some guy organized it little after but I cant find that thread. Try using search function and good luck with reviving that project.

Another good project that saves money and helps is forgotten because of lack of organization. Survival of any project depends on bumps from total random persons... I started a thread where all projects are listed but gave up because it ended up on 10th page really fast and I see no use from bumping it every 2-3 hours. I wrote this many times: Success of any project shouldnt depend on random events......rant rant rant rant....rant...grinds my gear...rant rant...