PDA

View Full Version : STOP!!!! DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO WIN!! WA!!

Pages : [1] 2

RPit
02-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Grassroots here is your opportunity to show that you really care. I've seen all this 'analysis' talk and what not. Well here's some analysis that you need to look at AND TAKE ACTION!!! (not just read about it)

Rp08orbust has been robopolling.. And they have list of thousands of numbers that have yet to be called. I'm DISAPPOINTED in everyone here, and so will you be after you see this Analysis...

They are different than the Campaign Phone from Home, so you must sign up with them here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV0NVpwWFBSWXZEc015WWgtTldjLUE6M A#gid=0
Let me repeat: THIS IS NOT PHONE FROM HOME run by the campaign. To call this list you must sign up on the above link. This is a grassroots program!

Donate to their PAC: www.rp2012.org
(this robocalling is more effective than those brochures!)

Once you sign up call her: Call here: 765-498-2006 - Valerie (she will set you up fast)

Keep this in mind, every number they have is of a person who has responded to a 'Robocall' indicating they support Ron Paul for President. And then someone calls them back to reaffirm that and provide information to them...

After calling people back after the robocall: here are the results..

Of those who responded to robocall and then were followed up by a real person:
87% INDEED were Ron Paul supporters
Of those who after being followed up said they were Ron Paul supporters:
60% said they would be going to the caucus or at least try

Which means 52% (.87x.60) of the people who were called were Ron Paul Supporters AND were going/planning/trying to the Caucus.

In simple words 9 in 10 calls were Ron Paul supporters. And 1 in every 2 calls was a supporter planning to go to the caucus or at least trying to.

YOU CAN'T GET ANY MORE EFFECTIVE THAN THIS FOLKS!!!!

Given these numbers, we should have so many volunteers to phonebank their list that there shouldn't even be any number left to call. We should've had so many volunteers that the numbers would be called as soon as they got new ones. But that is NOT the case. They have a HUGE number of people MORE THAN 1000 that are yet to be called.

THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE use of your time and if you're planning on Phone banking too. I would encourage everyone to finish these numbers and make THIS a priority. You don't get this type of effective results anywhere!! Not even with the Phone from Home run by the campaign. Prioritize this list, when they run out of numbers go back to the Phone from Home-Campaign, and when these people get more numbers, finish them up fast!!! Do both!!

Think about it If there are 1000 numbers left to be called that would mean 900 of them are supporters!!! And 520 of them are planning to vote!!!!

The fact is there are MORE than 1000 numbers to be called, and more and more numbers are added every day. So there are ALOT of votes at stake here!!!

About 12,000 voted in 2008 caucus. Ron Paul got 2700 votes. These 520 votes would've represented 4% of ALL votes AND almost 20% of the Ron Paul votes. Can YOU afford to NOT CALL THEM?

We need to get them all the caucus information.. so they can come out and vote...

And I didn't even count the fact that many of these people are bringing OTHERS too!!! So in fact calling them and getting them the information they need to caucus will produce far more than 52% effective votes!!!

For god sake, STOP the speculation. Sign up with them, especially if you are phonebanking with the campaign too. This list must be prioritized because it is so EFFECTIVE!!! 9/10 are RP supporters!

Sign up to phonebank with them: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV0NVpwWFBSWXZEc015WWgtTldjLUE6M A#gid=0

Everyone needs to realize how effective this is. And how important winning WA state is. Remember Santorum got his surge when he won Iowa. If we win Washington, then going into Super Tuesday WE WILL BE SURGING!!! And anyone who says 'he can't win' will have to rethink. IT will BOOST OUR OWN TURNOUT in the coming States!!

Can YOU afford to NOT CALL THEM?
THIS is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than watching Ron Paul youtubes, you've listened to him so many times already. STOP! And do this... And stop speculating. ACTIONS produce results, not speculations.

PS: If you're on DailyPaul please VOTE UP and bump this thread to get it to front page:
http://www.dailypaul.com/217499/priority-stop-do-this-if-you-want-to-win-wa

Gray Fullbuster
02-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Bump, repped, informed the pressed and made you a pizza. Doing this.

THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN CAMPAIGNS PHONE FROM HOME

IN FACT, DO BOTH. ONE OF THESE, THEN THE OTHER, THEN ANOTHER ONE OF THESE AT THE SAME TIME!

PolicyReader
02-29-2012, 10:47 PM
bumped and will bump again (also informed by the forums I'm not allowed to +rep you anymore for awhile :p )

Folks the OP says it all, both of these Phone From Home efforts are vital and they could literally net us our first straw poll finish in WA, for momentum this will be HUGE and going into Super Tuesday the timing couldn't be better. Here's where we make a run for fist place in the delegate count an put a nail in the myths of "unelectable".

As the post above mine says, Do both Phone From Home programs we have a win in WA but ONLY if we Get Out the Vote, and THIS is how we do it!

eleganz
02-29-2012, 10:57 PM
What list are you calling?

87% of calls made = Ron Paul supporters is a huge chunk... sounds like you're calling a list provided by the campaign?

eleganz
02-29-2012, 10:58 PM
HERE IS THE PERFECT CHANCE FOR YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WASHINGTON COULD BE A HUGE WIN JUST 3 DAYS BEFORE SUPER TUESDAY, THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS CALLING AND IF WE WIN WASHINGTON WE'LL BE CALLING SUPER TUESDAY STATES...LET'S DO IT, THIS IS OUR FINAL BATTLE GROUND OF THIS ELECTION.

RPit
02-29-2012, 11:00 PM

87% of calls made = Ron Paul supporters is a huge chunk... sounds like you're calling a list provided by the campaign?

NO, this is a list that is compiled by www.rp2012.org .. This is grassroots, they have robopolled people, if they say they are Ron Paul supporters on the robocall, then we call those people back (real person this time of course) that is why the percentage of them actually being a supporter is so high because they have already indicated in a robocall that they are..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV0NVpwWFBSWXZEc015WWgtTldjLUE6M A#gid=0

rp08orbust
02-29-2012, 11:01 PM
//

eleganz
02-29-2012, 11:02 PM
NO, this is a list that is compiled by www.rp2012.org .. This is grassroots, they have robopolled people, if they say they are Ron Paul supporters on the robocall, then we call those people back (real person this time of course) that is why the percentage of them actually being a supporter is so high because they have already indicated in a robocall that they are..

Understood, I'm going to spam the shit out of this thread anywhere I can.

PolicyReader
02-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Remember if you have a few moments between calls spread the word about this via facebook, reddit, dailypaul, etc.
Now is the time to Cry Havoc and let slip the Dogs of Liberty! Get every Paul supporter on board, for WA, Super Tuesday, and Victory!

rp08orbust
02-29-2012, 11:03 PM

No, he said right in the OP that it's a list provided by me. Now you see why I'm spamming your threads with links to rp2012.org

RPit
02-29-2012, 11:06 PM
No, he said right in the OP that it's a list provided by me. Now you see why I'm spamming your threads with links to rp2012.org

Ya I was a little surprised why you guys didn't have that many volunteers. So I thought maybe I'll try to market it with some 'analysis' since everyone here is so stuck up on analyses of things. Hopefully people will get the message and work on this...

Lets ROCK people!!

rp08orbust
02-29-2012, 11:07 PM
If someone wants to donate $20k to the PAC, we could finish off the state tomorrow and hire a call center to call them all Friday. Just sayin'...

eleganz
02-29-2012, 11:08 PM
This thread better be bumped until Saturday or I have lost all faith in the grassroots.

eleganz
02-29-2012, 11:08 PM
If someone wants to donate $20k to the PAC, we could finish off the state tomorrow and hire a call center to call them all Friday. Just sayin'...

Are you in touch with DailyPaul people? what about that dude that keeps paying for free super brochures?

rp08orbust
02-29-2012, 11:15 PM
Are you in touch with DailyPaul people? what about that dude that keeps paying for free super brochures?

Daily Paul is more about conspiracy theories about why we lose than about winning.

eleganz
02-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Daily Paul is more about conspiracy theories about why we lose than about winning.

must be why I never went there...

RPit
02-29-2012, 11:20 PM
Well I just posted it on DailyPaul too just in case ;)

rp08orbust
02-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Well I just posted it on DailyPaul too just in case ;)

I can't find it--can you post the link?

RPit
02-29-2012, 11:25 PM
I can't find it--can you post the link?

PolicyReader
02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Great work getting the list together, I've cross post links in about five locations now, hope to get some high activity for the rest of the time between now and voting.

helmuth_hubener
02-29-2012, 11:29 PM
No, he said right in the OP that it's a list provided by me. Now you see why I'm spamming your threads with links to rp2012.orgJust keep spamming, it's not spamming, it's needed. You are doing fantastic work. I just donated $50 to you. YOU are now the most effective grassroots RP organization. Every RP SuperPAC should send all their money to you RIGHT NOW! JUST WIRE IT!

Thank you so much. We will keep donating. JUST KEEP ROBOCALLING!

If Ron Paul wins Washington, I will never hang up on a robocall again!

OK, maybe that's going a little too far. But I'll bet I'll be smiling every time I get one for a long, long time. "Want to win a cruise?..." "I'll tell you what I want to win: Washington. And I did. Thanks to a robot just like you. Thank you, robot."

Kodaddy
02-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Blimp

helmuth_hubener
02-29-2012, 11:40 PM
And again.

J_White
02-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Jump in, pick up ur phone and keep dialing till it dies !!

http://i.imgur.com/EG9mQ.jpg

J_White
02-29-2012, 11:45 PM
lol !

Just keep spamming, it's not spamming, it's needed. You are doing fantastic work. I just donated $50 to you. YOU are now the most effective grassroots RP organization. Every RP SuperPAC should send all their money to you RIGHT NOW! JUST WIRE IT!

OK, maybe that's going a little too far. But I'll bet I'll be smiling every time I get one for a long, long time. "Want to win a cruise?..." "I'll tell you what I want to win: Washington. And I did. Thanks to a robot just like you. Thank you, robot."

DanConway
02-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Just keep spamming, it's not spamming, it's needed. You are doing fantastic work. I just donated $50 to you. YOU are now the most effective grassroots RP organization. Every RP SuperPAC should send all their money to you RIGHT NOW! JUST WIRE IT!

Matched it!

Let's match these robocalls with human calls too!

RPit
02-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Ya I lol'd at that^ too ;)

Okie RP fan
03-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Phone from Home, people.

Keep this thread (and others similar to it) up top until WA is done and over with.

RPit
03-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Phone from Home, people.

Keep this thread (and others similar to it) up top until WA is done and over with.

Are you signed up with the PAC with this list? You should if you aren't, I think I'm going to do this list first before I go back to the campaign PFH (or both)... This seems way too effective to not do this first.

RPit
03-01-2012, 12:24 AM
If any of you are at DailyPaul, please bump AND vote up this there:
www.dailypaul.com/217499/priority-stop-do-this-if-you-want-to-win-wa

JJ2
03-01-2012, 12:41 AM
People want to vote for a winner! It might be helpful to say something like: "Ron Paul is making a big push to WIN Washington! This could be a break-out win for his campaign! Can Dr. Paul count on YOU to caucus for him this Saturday?"

RPit
03-01-2012, 01:01 AM
People want to vote for a winner! It might be helpful to say something like: "Ron Paul is making a big push to WIN Washington! This could be a break-out win for his campaign! Can Dr. Paul count on YOU to caucus for him this Saturday?"

Yep we can win. We just need to get out the vote effectively. Nothing is more effective than calling likely supporters rather than a general list!

Everyone get on this..

PS: And people if you're on DailyPaul please Vote Up and Bump this so it gets to front page hopefully (i'll repeat this with my bumps)

Barrex
03-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Yep we can win. We just need to get out the vote effectively. Nothing is more effective than calling likely supporters rather than a general list!

Everyone get on this..

PS: And people if you're on DailyPaul please Vote Up and Bump this so it gets to front page hopefully (i'll repeat this with my bumps)
I bumped it....so if we win Washington it is all because of me.

I actually wanted to ask how are we doing?

RPit
03-01-2012, 01:45 AM
I bumped it....so if we win Washington it is all because of me.

I actually wanted to ask how are we doing?

Depends on the overall turnout. This year is tricky to judge because well we don't have a primary like last time. Last time was caucus and primary both. So since its just caucus only this year, we don't know how much the turnout will be. If its anything like last time we should win IF we can get the vote out..

We CAN'T take any chances. We CAN'T relax. We CAN'T speculate and fantasize. We can't 'guess' the turnout.. Our goal and soul goal is to get out the vote, forget about everything else. We just need every supporter to come out, that may result in a small victory or a blowout, we don't think about that.

We just need to get the vote out, no reason to think about anything else. What will happen will show. But if we set ourselves a 'goal' then we'll underperform. We need EVERY vote, thats it!

PS: If any of you are on DailyPaul please VOTE UP and bump this thread there: Trying to get to front page ;)

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 01:50 AM
RPit, one thing I'd edit about your post is that it seems to imply that the robocall asks a yes/no question about whether people support Ron Paul. Fortunately, it doesn't, otherwise the robocall would be turning the entire state against Ron Paul. What it does ask is which candidate people support for president, asking them to enter 1 for Barack Obama, 2 for Mitt Romney, 3 for Sick Rantorum, 4 for Ron Paul, 5 for Newt Gingrich and 0 for Undecided. If people enter 4 for Ron Paul and confirm it, then they are played a message urging them to vote in the caucus. If they confirm another response, then it says, "Thank you for participating; goodbye." So no one except those who vote for Ron Paul know that the robocall is being run to identify Ron Paul supporters.

RPit
03-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Nvm. I fixed it ;)

puppetmaster
03-01-2012, 01:59 AM
I like it.
front page material......better than a candy bar

parocks
03-01-2012, 02:14 AM
Grassroots here is your opportunity to show that you really care. I've seen all this 'analysis' talk and what not. Well here's some analysis that you need to look at AND TAKE ACTION!!! (not just read about it)

Rp08orbust has been robopolling.. And they have list of thousands of numbers that have yet to be called. I'm DISAPPOINTED in everyone here, and so will you be after you see this Analysis...

They are different than the Campaign Phone from Home, so you must sign up with them here:
Let me repeat: THIS IS NOT PHONE FROM HOME run by the campaign. To call this list you must sign up on the above link. This is a grassroots program!

Keep this in mind, every number they have is of a person who has responded to a 'Robocall' indicating they support Ron Paul for President. And then someone calls them back to reaffirm that and provide information to them...

After calling people back after the robocall: here are the results..

Of those who responded to robocall and then were followed up by a real person:
87% INDEED were Ron Paul supporters
Of those who after being followed up said they were Ron Paul supporters:
60% said they would be going to the caucus or at least try

Which means 52% (.87x.60) of the people who were called were Ron Paul Supporters AND were going/planning/trying to the Caucus.

In simple words 9 in 10 calls were Ron Paul supporters. And 1 in every 2 calls was a supporter planning to go to the caucus or at least trying to.

YOU CAN'T GET ANY MORE EFFECTIVE THAN THIS FOLKS!!!!

Given these numbers, we should have so many volunteers to phonebank their list that there shouldn't even be any number left to call. We should've had so many volunteers that the numbers would be called as soon as they got new ones. But that is NOT the case. They have a HUGE number of people MORE THAN 1000 that are yet to be called.

THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE use of your time and if you're planning on Phone banking too. I would encourage everyone to finish these numbers and make THIS a priority. You don't get this type of effective results anywhere!! Not even with the Phone from Home run by the campaign. Prioritize this list, when they run out of numbers go back to the Phone from Home-Campaign, and when these people get more numbers, finish them up fast!!! Do both!!

Think about it If there are 1000 numbers left to be called that would mean 900 of them are supporters!!! And 520 of them are planning to vote!!!!

The fact is there are MORE than 1000 numbers to be called, and more and more numbers are added every day. So there are ALOT of votes at stake here!!!

About 12,000 voted in 2008 caucus. Ron Paul got 2700 votes. These 520 votes would've represented 4% of ALL votes AND almost 20% of the Ron Paul votes. Can YOU afford to NOT CALL THEM?

We need to get them all the caucus information.. so they can come out and vote...

And I didn't even count the fact that many of these people are bringing OTHERS too!!! So in fact calling them and getting them the information they need to caucus will produce far more than 52% effective votes!!!

For god sake, STOP the speculation. Sign up with them, especially if you are phonebanking with the campaign too. This list must be prioritized because it is so EFFECTIVE!!! 9/10 are RP supporters!

Sign up to phonebank with them: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV0NVpwWFBSWXZEc015WWgtTldjLUE6M A#gid=0

Everyone needs to realize how effective this is. And how important winning WA state is. Remember Santorum got his surge when he won Iowa. If we win Washington, then going into Super Tuesday WE WILL BE SURGING!!! And anyone who says 'he can't win' will have to rethink. IT will BOOST OUR OWN TURNOUT in the coming States!!

Can YOU afford to NOT CALL THEM?
THIS is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than watching Ron Paul youtubes, you've listened to him so many times already. STOP! And do this... And stop speculating. ACTIONS produce results, not speculations.

PS: If you're on DailyPaul please VOTE UP and bump this thread to get it to front page:

He did great work in Ames. Almost single handedly ID'd at least a thousand voters.

This should be to RPF what superbrochures is to DP. I've contributed to this. rp08orbust has a focus on votes, voters, getting RP supporters to vote, and things related to voting.

Not enough people voting has been our problem.

This solves that problem.

tuggy24g
03-01-2012, 02:17 AM
So let me see if I got this. Start using this phone from home program and forget the official phone from home program?

RPit
03-01-2012, 02:22 AM
So let me see if I got this. Start using this phone from home program and forget the official phone from home program?

Do both.. But prioritize this one though. Campaign is just going over and over their lists, and the effectiveness is low. With this list there are just a few thousand numbers that given enough people calling would be over in a matter of hours, then you can revert back to the campaign.

We don't have much time left. We got to be effective. This is HIGHLY targeted list of likely Ron Paul supporters, 87%, vs the campaign phone from home which is not as targeted.

So the best use of time is to finish this grassroots program, and I think in a matter of 3-4 hours given we all do it this list would be finished, and we could also do the campaign PFH. So both :)

tuggy24g
03-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Okay thanks for clearing that up. One more thing am I suppose to get an email or something? I signed up, but not nothing in my email. Maybe since it 3:30 am I have to wait till morning.

RPit
03-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Okay thanks for clearing that up. One more thing am I suppose to get an email or something? I signed up, but not nothing in my email. Maybe since it 3:30 am I have to wait till morning.

The way it worked with me was, they gave me a call, gave me access to the list and told me a little about how to go about doing the calls and entering the data. So you'll get a call tomorrow most likely since its late right now.

Rp08orbust is active here so I'm sure all new sign ups will be dealt with fast, I received a call within 10-20 mins I'd say.

Sentinelrv
03-01-2012, 02:41 AM
Can Sailing or somebody put this on the front page?

PolicyReader
03-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Can also remind them that Dr. Paul is currently polling the best against Obama aka Paul has the best chance of the GOP field to win the general election :)

parocks
03-01-2012, 02:54 AM

Or do both. People aren't saying that the official phone from home is bad.

What might be being said is that the official Washington list might be overworked in some way? People might also be saying that one person could make a bigger difference with this one than with the official phone from home. I think there's an assumption that the official phone from home is well known and that there are a lot of people working on that. In comparison, this phone from home isn't well known, there aren't as many people available to make GOTV calls. We can be more confident that we're talking to fresh people as well.

What you might be doing is making a guess about how much calling the official campaign has been able to do, in comparison to how much you think they should do. How many times are we leaving messages on people answering machines with the official system? After a while, you'll get answering machine after answering machine if you go over the same list over and over. I have no idea if this is the case with the official system. But I'm guessing that it's more likely to be the case with the official system than with this system.

This is basically the same thing that was happening for the Ames Straw Poll. Working from the original lists, the lists that rp08orbust uses tend to have a high number of Ron Paul supporters. They're younger and tend to be less rural. I suspect that his list will be a rich source of votes. Different people are on the official campaigns list and this list.

parocks
03-01-2012, 02:55 AM
Can Sailing or somebody put this on the front page?

Is that the same as "stickied" This should at least be stickied.

RPit
03-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Is that the same as "stickied" This should at least be stickied.

I personally would just want it to be on the front page than stickied.. I usually overlook 'stickies', its more 'visible' to me when its another regular thread. But front page would be awesome.

parocks
03-01-2012, 03:19 AM
I personally would just want it to be on the front page than stickied.. I usually overlook 'stickies', its more 'visible' to me when its another regular thread. But front page would be awesome.

I look at stickies, but I look below the stickies more often. But I don't go beyond the first page much. There's so much activity that something like this could just not be bumped. But yeah, the anti sticky argument is a valid one. If you have 2 threads - one stickied, one not, you have the best of both.

RPit
03-01-2012, 03:23 AM
I don't think this one will get burried, there is enough enthusiasm here to keep this bumped up ;)

I like the 'best of both' world argument though :)

Natural Citizen
03-01-2012, 04:58 AM
bump

QuickZ06
03-01-2012, 06:44 AM
BUMP!!!!!

DanConway
03-01-2012, 07:18 AM
I've been trying to get people up to $200 and 10 donors for me to donate $200 to the official campaign. That has stalled out, but I think this is so important I just now donated $200 to it, after giving $50 last night! And I'll be calling tonight after work!

Who's going to match that? And can you make me...double down? Get 5 more donors to the campaign, and get the thread up to $200 (it's close already) and I'll do it! Come on!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?363715-Do-It-Again!

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Ok, you honey badgers I just signed up .

being that I don't have a cellphone I am waiting for an e-mail.

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Folks, please keep this thread bumped and up-voted: http://www.dailypaul.com/217499/priority-stop-do-this-if-you-want-to-win-wa

Trigonx
03-01-2012, 08:35 AM
$50 sent. Can't afford more than that.

bdmarti
03-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Whats the status here? Id the supporter list outpacing the volunteer list? are there funds to get the supporter list called? and...will these questions keep the thread bumped for more than 10 minutes?

RPit
03-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Whats the status here? Id the supporter list outpacing the volunteer list? are there funds to get the supporter list called? and...will these questions keep the thread bumped for more than 10 minutes?

I think most of the funds will be used to do more robocalls so they can find more people, so the list of numbers to call will grow. The rest is up to us, but they're also using a call center since not enough people were calling but I hope that changes so hopefully so that the volunteers like us can finish this list so they don't have to pay anyone to call back and they use all their money to find new people to call, meaning the list to call will continue to grow as more and more people are robocalled and say they support Ron Paul.

I don't think anyone should start 'calling' yet since its pretty early right now. Its Pacific time here, remember, you want to be considerate :)

Natural Citizen
03-01-2012, 09:12 AM
bump

ross11988
03-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Waiting for a reply.

seawolf
03-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Donate and Phone for Liberty!!!!

RPit
03-01-2012, 10:18 AM
If you're on DailyPaul please VOTE UP and bump this thread to get it to front page:

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Waiting for a reply.

From who?

RPit
03-01-2012, 10:23 AM
From who?

I think from you guys, she signed up on your site I think

KMX
03-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Your response has been recorded.

What's next?

RPit
03-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Your response has been recorded.

What's next?

What does that mean exactly ;)

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 10:36 AM
What does that mean exactly ;)

I don't know anything about the phonebanking side of things at rp2012.org . We'll have to wait for Jun to wake up (he's in California).

ross11988
03-01-2012, 10:37 AM
From who?

Filled out the form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV0NVpwWFBSWXZEc015WWgtTldjLUE6M A#gid=0

Waiting for an email reply.

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Filled out the form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV0NVpwWFBSWXZEc015WWgtTldjLUE6M A#gid=0

Waiting for an email reply.

Thank you for signing up everyone. If Jun isn't up by 9am Pacific, I'll give him a call and let him know there are new people ready to start making phone calls.

RPit
03-01-2012, 11:01 AM
In the Primary '08 we had 40,539 votes! Have we identified them for the caucuses yet? No.. This is why the robocall strategy works so well. Because we can ID them with robocall surveys. And then use our volunteer's time effectively by calling people who have said they support Paul because they support him in the robocall survey..

This prevents wasting our volunteer time on non-supporters..

We just need to turn our supporters out, even a chunk of that 40,000+ votes from '08 is enough to win a CAUCUS. And this year we should have more supporters since we've doubled our support almost in every state!

Please support this initiative. Donate to them so we can find more supporters and try to turn them out. Most people DON'T know that there is NO PRIMARY this year.

It is ESSENTIAL to get this out, and have them turn out for caucus letting them know there is no primary..

So again PLEASE volunteer and do phone calls for them. Almost everyone is working with the campaign phone from home which has been overworked, people receiving multiple calls from them already.. If just a few of you 50-100 people helped this project out we could be getting many more voters!

And if you can't call, PLEASE DONATE.. This is an effective strategy and usage of your money.. We can win WA with your help.. Think of this something more targeted than the Super Brochures. So PLEASE DONATE so they can identify more supporters!

Ps:: if a admin could front page this it would be awesome.
And if any of you are at DailyPaul please bump this and vote it up and request to have it on their Frontpage:

KMX
03-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Don't you think the 40K that voted are going to do so again? I want new people. People that are 50/50 , Like the lady that was going to vote Mitt but I changed her mind to Paul b/c I mentioned Goldmansacs and the NDAA and how Mitt is supported by Sacs and that he would have supported the NDAA. That changed her mind ASAP. We need new voters not people we know are already voting Paul.... Great to do both, no doubt about that but I am sure if they voted in 08 they will vote in 12

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Bump

KMX, They may not turn out in the caucus in '12 (tomorrow) if they think there is a primary....

KMX
03-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Cool. I am not bashing the idea. Just trying to better understand it.

Im signed up and ready. Waiting on a email

RPit
03-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Don't you think the 40K that voted are going to do so again? I want new people. People that are 50/50 , Like the lady that was going to vote Mitt but I changed her mind to Paul b/c I mentioned Goldmansacs and the NDAA and how Mitt is supported by Sacs and that he would have supported the NDAA. That changed her mind ASAP. We need new voters not people we know are already voting Paul.... Great to do both, no doubt about that but I am sure if they voted in 08 they will vote in 12

They voted in a PRIMARY we only got 2700 at the caucus. So like I've said THERE IS NO PRIMARY. We need to get these primary voters to CAUCUS!! Most here don't know anything about a caucus and have never attended one. Some think it happens in some central far place even though it happens in their very community!!! People dont know about caucus, we need to get all these primary voters who don't even know there is NO PRIMARY this year to learn about the caucus and know this is their ONLY opportunity, there is no Mail-in ballot which almost everyone is used to here.

Again 40000 voted Ron Paul in the PRIMARY but ONLY 2700 voted in the CAUCUS. We can't let that happen. If we doubled our support then we should have 100000 primary voters, we only need them to learn about the caucus and turn out. If we get even a small chunk of them we will blow every competition out of water!!!!!!

gerryb
03-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Don't you think the 40K that voted are going to do so again?

Actually, no. rp08 in another thread showed the stats for how many Ron Paul supporters were not aware there was a caucus this Saturday. I forget what the numbers were, but it was VERY significant. We need to get the info out to these IDed supporters.

KMX
03-01-2012, 11:22 AM
I myself was not aware of the caucus/ primary change. Cool. Like I said, IM signed up and waiting on my email so I can get these people to vote Sat.

What's the best website or info I can tell them to do to find out where they are suppose to vote? Thanks

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 11:26 AM
I myself was not aware of the caucus/ primary change. Cool. Like I said, IM signed up and waiting on my email so I can get these people to vote Sat.

What's the best website or info I can tell them to do to find out where they are suppose to vote? Thanks

BUMP

RPit
03-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Read this thread, I've compiled all the info and some things that must be communicated to voters:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?364201-Refer-your-friends-or-any-supporter-in-WA-here!!!!

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 11:31 AM
I just ordered half a million robocall minutes. The Washington phone exchanges are in for a Ronulan strafing today.

KMX
03-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Just talked to a lady on the other phone call thing and She had no idea they were voting this Sat. or it was even a cacus but she herd about Ron Paul on her local PBS radio station and she LOVED him said " He does not sound like a normal polotition"

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!

RPit
03-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Just talked to a lady on the other phone call thing and She had no idea they were voting this Sat. or it was even a cacus but she herd about Ron Paul on her local PBS radio station and she LOVED him said " He does not sound like a normal polotition"

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!

See most people don't know caucus, almost everyone votes in primary, so its essential to let them know there is NO PRIMARY. All our supporters need to come out!

RPit
03-01-2012, 11:40 AM
I just ordered half a million robocall minutes. The Washington phone exchanges are in for a Ronulan strafing today.

Nice, have a lot of volunteers signed up yet or still no?

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 11:46 AM
I just signed up....waiting for a response to get started.....:)

RPit
03-01-2012, 11:48 AM
I just signed up....waiting for a response to get started.....:)

+rep I hope they set up new sign-ups quickly.. Rp08orbust wake your people up and get these people set up quickly ;)

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 11:58 AM
rp08orbust, any word from your friend in CA on getting us rolling?

gerryb
03-01-2012, 11:59 AM
rp08orbust, any word from your friend in CA on getting us rolling?

He's workin on it!

Suzu
03-01-2012, 12:29 PM

No.... Please re-read the OP.

mosquitobite
03-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Kentucky republicans meet on SATURDAY to decide the delegates (in advance of their primary in May)

Is anyone working on this? I don't want it to be like Indiana (deadline was Feb 10th) and it go by with no hope of saving it after the fact!!

If you give me Kentucky people to call I will help AND spread it amongst the IN/KY groups I am a part of!

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 12:46 PM

BUMP (and repost part of OP with explanation).

Trigonx
03-01-2012, 01:48 PM
bump

Trigonx
03-01-2012, 02:21 PM
last bump from me today, sleep now.

Paul Revered
03-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I spread a link to this thread all over these forums, early this morning; and if I'm not mistaken it has received about 1000 more views since then. Now I wish that I had measured what I did. It looks like it was very effective. I spread the Message of Liberty, on other sites, on a daily basis; but unlike in these forums, I have no way of gauging how many people read what I write.

PolicyReader
03-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Kentucky republicans meet on SATURDAY to decide the delegates (in advance of their primary in May)

Is anyone working on this? I don't want it to be like Indiana (deadline was Feb 10th) and it go by with no hope of saving it after the fact!!

If you give me Kentucky people to call I will help AND spread it amongst the IN/KY groups I am a part of!

quoted for increased visibility :)

tuggy24g
03-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Still waiting on my call.

gerryb
03-01-2012, 03:01 PM
I spread a link to this thread all over these forums, early this morning; and if I'm not mistaken it has received about 1000 more views since then. Now I wish that I had measured what I did. It looks like it was very effective. I spread the Message of Liberty, on other sites, on a daily basis; but unlike in these forums, I have no way of gauging how many people read what I write.

use bit.ly to track your links

Hitman83
03-01-2012, 03:08 PM
I hate to be this guy, especially when I have the least posts/reps on this thread, but have we proven this is not a scam? I see many established members jumping in, so I assume it's okay. I don't want to throw money at something without being at least somewhat sure, and this seemed to have bubbled up pretty quick.

Sorry to be the downer.

gerryb
03-01-2012, 03:20 PM
I hate to be this guy, especially when I have the least posts/reps on this thread, but have we proven this is not a scam? I see many established members jumping in, so I assume it's okay. I don't want to throw money at something without being at least somewhat sure, and this seemed to have bubbled up pretty quick.

Sorry to be the downer.

It's good to be skeptical.

Search the board for Ames Robocall threads. A full accounting of all costs and results are documented in those threads. The Georgia straw poll is also documented here on this board, where this type of effort produced a tie with Cain there, and then also the California straw poll where a landslide win was produced..

Many on this board participated in calling the ID's that came from that earlier effort.

Hitman83
03-01-2012, 03:32 PM
It's good to be skeptical.

Search the board for Ames Robocall threads. A full accounting of all costs and results are documented in those threads. The Georgia straw poll is also documented here on this board, where this type of effort produced a tie with Cain there, and then also the California straw poll where a landslide win was produced..

Many on this board participated in calling the ID's that came from that earlier effort.

Thank you, gerryb.

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Still waiting on my call.

Me also :(

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Could someone get in touch with these honey badgers ?

I'm almost past the time I listed that I could help and no e-mail.

Oh well back to PFH for me.

Gray Fullbuster
03-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Just got my call, in the spreadsheet now calling. :~)

RPit
03-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Just got my call, in the spreadsheet now calling. :~)

Good hopefully the others will get theirs too, can't believe they took so long.

Gray Fullbuster
03-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Good hopefully the others will get theirs too, can't believe they took so long.

We've gone up from the 12 30 minutes ago to 15. I think we are.

RPit
03-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Everyone post your experience calling here so others are encouraged to join the calling. Since you'll be talking to many supporters there should be a lot of activity here, and that'll keep this thread automatically bumped. Post if you get a new voter and how many they are bringing along. Hopefully others will see the effectiveness and join this.

KMX
03-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I did 60 calls today, Had so many good talks. Got people aware of the vote this Sat. So many people not aware.

Going to work now, call more tomorrow!

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Could one of you help me work the spread sheet?

RPit
03-01-2012, 04:57 PM

Ya I can help you, pm me any question if you need to talk we can talk on gmail or something

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 04:57 PM

What help do you need? PM me

RPit
03-01-2012, 04:58 PM
What help do you need? PM me

Did you get access yet?

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Did you get access yet?
I haven't received a call or email about it yet

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 05:02 PM
I called the guy and he gave me the spread sheet and the script so I guess so.

Does it work like this: pick number on the spread sheet , call them , read script, fill in the information.

I was told to reserve numbers but I don't really know how to use google docs.

RPit
03-01-2012, 05:09 PM
I called the guy and he gave me the spread sheet and the script so I guess so.

Does it work like this: pick number on the spread sheet , call them , read script, fill in the information.

I was told to reserve numbers but I don't really know how to use google docs.

Reserving number means just put your name in the column that asks if they are supporters. So others will see your name and not do them. This prevents redundancy. So just write down your name in those boxes, works just like excel.

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 05:10 PM
RPit,
Could I help make calls? I signed up on the site but have not received any info on how to help.

Jeremy
03-01-2012, 05:12 PM
This is one of the things the campaign says you shouldn't do. I would just stick to the official calling.

gerryb
03-01-2012, 05:16 PM
This is one of the things the campaign says you shouldn't do. I would just stick to the official calling.

They also had 12 call centers using the same list -- then blamed grassroots for call duplication...

Gray Fullbuster
03-01-2012, 05:16 PM

Isn't that just for the purpose of WE AREN'T COORDINATING WITH THIS PAC?

Is it harmful?

RPit
03-01-2012, 05:17 PM

Really? I would like to understand the logic here.

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 05:17 PM

We should not help notify RP supporters in WA that they need to be at the caucus Saturday?

RPit
03-01-2012, 05:18 PM
RPit,
Could I help make calls? I signed up on the site but have not received any info on how to help.

What is the email you used to sign up, I'll try talking to them about it. PM me.

Jeremy
03-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Isn't that just for the purpose of WE AREN'T COORDINATING WITH THIS PAC?

Is it harmful?

One of the reasons is because people get called from both the campaign and these other groups. They then get annoyed.

Suzu
03-01-2012, 05:19 PM
RPit,
Someone will call you soon. Keep your phone open.

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 05:22 PM
One of the reasons is because people get called from both the campaign and these other groups. They then get annoyed.

Widespread reports of repetitious calling by the campaign in Washington are partly what lead Jun and me to step in and provide them with fresh Ron Paul supporter leads.

gerryb
03-01-2012, 05:22 PM

That has been a load of BS since the Ames straw poll.

Back when the campaign was sending out spreadsheets... a simple filter on the spreadsheet (2 clicks) -- showed their own list (I only had 250 names) was rife with duplication. In just 250 names, over 15% were dupes.. combine that 250 with the other thousands, I'm sure it was close to 30% duplication or more.

Add onto that they were using 12 call centers, and PFH with the same list... and your volunteers getting pissed at all the complaints... of course you need to find a scapegoat...

RPit
03-01-2012, 05:25 PM

People are already annoyed with the campaign, because the campaign has called the same people a couple times already. Most likely because they have gone through the same 'old caucus goer' list a few times. For some reason even when they have someone as a supporter they still have them as part of 'unvetted supporter' and so forth. I personally received 3 calls from the Bellevue HQ, and I actually go an phonebank there myself, lol ;)

There is no one it seems that is trying to collaborate their own lists. Its almost like they have sorted people out already, and when they are done with one list they don't compare it with the others to reduce redundancy.

If redundency is the problem, its primarily the campaign's fault. They called the Democrat 4 times, and I was the 4th time and he basically yelled at me cuz he asked to be removed every single time. I'm really not going to buy this as an excuse to not do this list when they don't have anything in order themselves.

RPit
03-01-2012, 05:40 PM
And I'm sure the experience of many callers to this list is positive and is not that of redundancy. That's why If you've been calling this list please post some feedback regarding this list and effectiveness while the phone rings or in between calls so others are encouraged to join and do this!

jcannon98188
03-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Gosh Dangit. Just when I tell myself my conscious is clear because I made some calls to people in my precint, I see this. So much for having free time between now and saturday.

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Gosh Dangit. Just when I tell myself my conscious is clear because I made some calls to people in my precint, I see this. So much for having free time between now and saturday.

ROFL :)

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 05:59 PM
WTF is wrong with you people this thread has been active for hours if not days and now you start talking about how bad it is.

I have called about 10 people and have gotten better responses than the whole phone from home deal.

I'm not trying to complain but honestly lets have some consistancy.

RPit
03-01-2012, 06:03 PM
WTF is wrong with you people this thread has been active for hours if not days and now you start talking about how bad it is.

I have called about 10 people and have gotten better responses than the whole phone from home deal.

I'm not trying to complain but honestly lets have some consistancy.

+rep keep posting this positive feedback. People need to know HOW EFFECTIVE THIS IS!!! If only a handful people from the PFH came and did this it would be amazing.

This list has identified many voters, probably more likely primary voters, while PFH is rehashing those old cacus goer lists and registered voters. There are some supporters found who haven't even registered to vote yet, so they are likely not in the campaigns list (or at least not that many)...

PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO WIN, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS... DON'T CRY IF WE LOSE. I only see 18 people working on this. For GOD SAKE!

neverseen
03-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Match me if you are serious about this:

Confirmation number: 466733089N095470T
Donation amount: $50.00 USD
Total: $50.00 USD
Purpose: Grassroots for Liberty SuperPAC

Warmon
03-01-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm throwing down 50 for the cause. Keep up the good work!

Confirmation Number: 66E40957410713826 Placed on Mar 1, 2012
Purpose Donation
amount
Grassroots for Liberty SuperPAC $50.00 USD
Total Amount: $50.00 USD

DanConway
03-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I gave $250 yesterday, and will be calling a bit later.

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 06:40 PM
COME ON YOU HONEY BADGERS I'VE ALREADY GOTV ON DOZENS OF PEOPLE.http://www.themusicninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-Winning-Edit.jpg

RPit
03-01-2012, 06:42 PM
COME ON YOU HONEY BADGERS I'VE ALREADY GOTV ON DOZENS OF PEOPLE.http://www.themusicninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-Winning-Edit.jpg

lol... I'm about to spam this thread in every thread, wonder if I'll get banned ;)

See the results work better than anti-aging creams ;)

The Northbreather
03-01-2012, 06:44 PM
what the hell? i signed up hours ago

RPit
03-01-2012, 06:44 PM

Ok PM me your e-mail address I'll talk to them. ASAP PM me :)

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 06:46 PM

Me too, I guess it is taking them some time to get people set up. Maybe they need help with that?

RPit
03-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Me too, I guess it is taking them some time to get people set up. Maybe they need help with that?

They haven't gotten to you yet? Damn I though the 'thanks' meant you were setup.. lol. my bad! I'll try talking to them again.

RPit
03-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Check your PM Clyde, and The Northbreather you need to PM me.

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 06:52 PM
They haven't gotten to you yet? Damn I though the 'thanks' meant you were setup.. lol. my bad! I'll try talking to them again.
Sorry, I always reply to PM's or emails with at least "thanks" when someone is doing something for me.

Diashi
03-01-2012, 06:57 PM
There are only like 16 people up in this list, but we have probably thousands of numbers to call with more on the way. I'm surprised at how many people needed to be notified about their Saturday caucus when they would otherwise have no idea.

This is the hour too... people are getting off of work PS time and we'll get more answered calls.

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Man I guess you honey badgers really must not give a damn.

GOTV ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking a break.

I'll be back

PolicyReader
03-01-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm down with a fever/sore throat so my voice has as much gravel in it as two miles of country back roads, I'm willing to help even so but thought I wouldn't be great for it because of how I sound. However with so few people currently calling I'm now leaning towards "better me call them with a funky voice than have them not get a call". Feedback from people who are on the project yea or nay regarding my getting involved at this point? What's the best way I can help?

neverseen
03-01-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm down with a fever/sore throat so my voice has as much gravel in it as two miles of country back roads, I'm willing to help even so but thought I wouldn't be great for it because of how I sound. However with so few people currently calling I'm now leaning towards "better me call them with a funky voice than have them not get a call". Feedback from people who are on the project yea or nay regarding my getting involved at this point? What's the best way I can help?

That or donate $200 lawl

DanConway
03-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Gotta eat, them I'm in. And it's perfect timing for Washington.

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 07:55 PM

Sorry to be the downer.

It better not be a scam, because Grassroots for Liberty owes me $14.4k for robocalls and text messages :eek:

RPit
03-01-2012, 08:22 PM
It better not be a scam, because Grassroots for Liberty owes me $14.4k for robocalls and text messages :eek:

lol..

And we 'real people' are calling them and confirming, so unless all those thousand people are 'in on it'. I doubt it ;)

tsai3904
03-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Saw this in a Washington Ron Paul Facebook group (posted 2 hours ago):

I just got an automated call from Utah and he said I would like to know who you support for a candidate 1. Obama 2. Mitt 3. Rick and 4. (when he said 4 it got cut off) then it went through the list again and again #4 was cut off. Anyone get this call?

Monotaur
03-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey, I've just finished making several calls using the campaign's Phone from Home program and am kind of discouraged with it. How can I get involved with this effort? I went to the link in the OP, but it sounds like I need to be invited. Can anyone give me a quick non-tl;dr intro? I really want to make some calls that are effective.

Thanks!

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 08:41 PM
come on you iron juggernauts let go.

Every honey badger that answers the phone says they are going to caucus after I talk to them.

This is a GOLD mine.

Monotaur
03-01-2012, 08:43 PM
come on you iron juggernauts let go.

Every honey badger that answers the phone says they are going to caucus after I talk to them.

This is a GOLD mine.

How do I get started?

seawolf
03-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Do It!!! For Liberty

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 09:04 PM
How do I get started?415)763-7330 .

CALL THIS GUY AND TELL HIM TO GET YOU STARTED.

Monotaur
03-01-2012, 09:24 PM
415)763-7330 .

CALL THIS GUY AND TELL HIM TO GET YOU STARTED.

Who is this guy?

DanConway
03-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Call the hell out of this list. Four of the ten people I've talked to so far are going to caucus, and one of them didn't know there wasn't a primary. This is incredibly low-hanging fruit.

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 09:29 PM
sorry I was busy calling.

He is one of the staff who runs this operation.

I didn't get my e-mail so I called him and he sorted me out.

You may want to register first here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV0NVpwWFBSWXZEc015WWgtTldjLUE6M A#gid=0

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 09:30 PM
HELL YEAH YOU DAMN HONEY BADGER IT FEELS GOOD TO NOT GIVE A DAMN IN A GOOD WAY.

RPit
03-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Call the hell out of this list. Four of the ten people I've talked to so far are going to caucus, and one of them didn't know there wasn't a primary. This is incredibly low-hanging fruit.

+rep I'm telling you people.. GET ON THIS... Otherwise don't come here crying! Everyone needs to sign up! ;)

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 09:34 PM
How do I get started?

If you signed up, then PM RPit (posted on previous page) and he can help get you started, then you'll probably get a call later to help you out after they see you on the call list document in google docs.

At least that is how I got started.

I think they are pretty busy.

Monotaur
03-01-2012, 09:38 PM
If you signed up, then PM RPit (posted on previous page) and he can help get you started, then you'll probably get a call later to help you out after they see you on the call list document in google docs.

At least that is how I got started.

I think they are pretty busy.

+rep, Thanks, PM'ed him.

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 09:57 PM
I just helped an older gentleman to find his the caucus location as well as a few e-mail with information to others.

LOOK YOU DAMN HONEY BADGERS IT'S TIME TO START GIVING A DAMN.

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 10:05 PM
I just helped an older gentleman to find his the caucus location as well as a few e-mail with information to others.

LOOK YOU DAMN HONEY BADGERS IT'S TIME TO START GIVING A DAMN.

What's a "Honey Badger" ? :)

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Ok.

I'm done but I'll be back tomorrow.

RPit
03-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Ok.

I'm done but I'll be back tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.. people post your positive feedback like Tobias so others get encouraged to join and call. This list is way too good to be not called!!!

ATM I'm adding hundreds of MORE numbers!!!

Tobias2dope
03-01-2012, 10:13 PM
HOLY HELL .

I WOULD SAY 9/10 PEOPLE WHO PICKED UP ARE CAUCUSING FOR RP.

AND I CALLED CLOSE TO 200 PEOPLE.

NOT TO MENTION ALL OF THE PEOPLE THEY ARE BRINGING WITH THEM.

PEOPLE ON THIS FROUM NEED TO STFU AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING REAL.

I CAN ATTEST THAT MY FEEDBACK ON THIS WAS THOUSANDS OF TIMES BETTER THAN THE PFH.

ClydeCoulter
03-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Done calling for the night here,

Really good list. Lot's of RP supporters. Quite few voice mails, I did not leave a message so just made a comment "voice mail" for followups, then tried again later.

I'm not a good salesman, so I didn't pressure RP suporters too hard that had scheduling conflicts. I should have tried harder.

More help needed, anyone?

RPit
03-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Someone should Front page this.. I think everyone that uses the list realizes how good it is..

If you want to win do this PLEASE.. This could decide the whole election. Just 1 win could cause us to SURGE!! But are you willing to fight for it? GO!!

DanConway
03-01-2012, 10:36 PM
HOLY HELL .

I WOULD SAY 9/10 PEOPLE WHO PICKED UP ARE CAUCUSING FOR RP.

AND I CALLED CLOSE TO 200 PEOPLE.

NOT TO MENTION ALL OF THE PEOPLE THEY ARE BRINGING WITH THEM.

PEOPLE ON THIS FROUM NEED TO STFU AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING REAL.

I CAN ATTEST THAT MY FEEDBACK ON THIS WAS THOUSANDS OF TIMES BETTER THAN THE PFH.

Calling 200 people when you have to talk to all of them is great good work. Beastly effort.

Yeah, this is incredibly good. I have to say, everyone do this until we get through the whole list. Then do PFH; I had decent results from even that calling it last night in Washington.

I didn't have results as awesome as you did, but 7/26, with about 4 more maybes, is still a big deal. I'll be back on the phones tomorrow night...gotta get my sleep so I can get up early to get out of work early.

Monotaur
03-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Guys, I won't be able to call until tomorrow after work. But, if this is half as good as you guys are saying, it's going to be great. I didn't get a single RP supporter in WA using the campaign's PfH (I admit, I haven't called that many people in WA though). So if you guys are getting 90% positive, that's awesome. It's so much better to pre-process lists using the robo calls instead of a human (PfH)...

tuggy24g
03-01-2012, 11:10 PM
When am I going to get my phone call to do this????????

The Northbreather
03-01-2012, 11:13 PM
RPit list is GOOD!!!

The voters are primed we just have to give em a little push.

Its easy! Hit it hard it the morning.

Good lookin out RPit.

RPit
03-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Anyone that has sent in sign ups and registrations.. Please PM your names and email address used to sign up.. I'll try to have you processed quicker (tomorrow obviously since its late now)..

But anyone who signs up I need at least 2 pieces of info PM'd to me to get you on quicker: Name and email used to sign up.

Ok.

Lets win WA PEOPLE!! Do this!

johndeal
03-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Made 25 calls tonight and it was awesome. About 50/50 with the pickups and twelve were RP supporter ten are going to the caucus with an average of 1-2 friends. I'll make as many calls as I can tomorrow. If you call make sure they are registered by tomorrow. They can do it online. And ask if they know where their caucus is then check for them. It's an easy way to get their address.

KMX
03-01-2012, 11:20 PM
I had a bunch of good feedback. Out of 60 calls I had 1 person say hey you have called me more then once please take me off the list. So 1/60 is pretty good! I had much better feedback from this then the other phone thing. Some peopl that are Ron Paul supporters DONT know about this Sat. But WE b/c of our call HELPED sucure lot's of votes for Ron Paul.

skyorbit
03-01-2012, 11:27 PM
That's exciting.

Suzu
03-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Everyone I reached who was a supporter already knew about the caucus and is planning to attend. One said she would bring 5 others, and another planned to bring 4 friends. More numbers being loaded into the system tonight. There's lots of room for more volunteers to make calls. It takes a little while to catch on to the process and get to the point where you're sailing along, but after that you can get lots of calls done in a short time. It's also fun talking to so many people who like RP. Much different than PFH.

Suzu
03-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Gravelly or not, please make as many calls as you can. Drink hot green tea (plain - no milk or sugar) to help clear your voice.

rp08orbust
03-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Everyone I reached who was a supporter already knew about the caucus and is planning to attend.

A lot of that probably has to do with the fact that everyone who votes for Ron Paul in the robopoll hears this message:

Attention Washington Ron Paul supporters! We have an urgent message: The only way to vote for Ron Paul to win the Republican nomination is to attend
your precinct's caucus at 9:30am this Saturday, March 3. There will be no voting by mail this year. Register to vote now. Help us deliver a resounding statewide victory for Ron Paul before Super Tuesday, propelling him forward in the Republican presidential race. To receive a text message with more information about how to find your caucus and vote for Ron Paul this Saturday, press 1 now. Otherwise, press 2.

Every Ron Paul supporter who does not press 2 (even if they don't press 1 either) gets this text message:

Please visit http://rp2012.org/wacaucusinfo for information on how to vote for Ron Paul in your Washington GOP precinct caucus at 9:30am this Saturday, Mar 3. Thank you!

(Actually I use a bit.ly link , which I'm not posting here because I want to track clicks.)

tsai3904
03-02-2012, 12:02 AM
The delegate information you have linked to in your website should not be used. That is information on how to become a PCO, which is not relevant to the caucus as the deadline to become a PCO has passed.

I would say something along the lines of "Just volunteer as a delegate when asked. Volunteering may be as simple as raising your hand or speaking up."

RPit
03-02-2012, 01:29 AM
bump.... Probably have identified more than 700 votes in less than 1500 calls...

Remember we got 40,000 votes in '08 in the Primary. If we can just turn them out in this caucus we will win. This means massive voter ID and GOTV effort. That is why robocalls to ID and the phoning for GOTV combination is so effective. No wasting time on non-supporters... Highly targeted GOTV effort. Right here.

If you don't sign up then don't come crying if PPP turns out to be correct.

Assuming we doubled our support from last time like we have done accross the country there would be 100,000 Primary voters we just need a small chunk to WIN, the CAUCUS where not that many show up!!!

Support this massive voter ID effort by donating and then doing the GOTV by calling!!! Read the OP for links to donate and sign up to volunteer. If you sign up to call, PM me your name and the email you used to sign up, I can help you get access faster hopefully.

socal
03-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Just donated $41, Confirmation number: 99N26606Y37406340

Barrex
03-02-2012, 02:27 AM
I did ID phonenumbers for Maine and I am curious:

You are calling only Ron Paul voters.

How many cou called?

How many of them said that they were allready going?

How many of them you persuaded to go?

Any other data to see how effective this is? Calling them and confirming that they are going is not getting any new votes. I know this is effective but I just want to see how effective. What is percentage of people you persuaded to GOTV?

Paul Revered
03-02-2012, 02:47 AM
use bit.ly to track your links

Awesome! Thanks for that valuable information.

ATXRevolutionary
03-02-2012, 03:45 AM
I just signed up for evening calling tomorrow on the Google Docs signup sheet and donated $20.12 (Confirmation #72H59109JF304445L). Glad to help! :)

When should I expect to hear back?

Diashi
03-02-2012, 05:13 AM
People are more inclined to do something if it's held off until the last minute, and our voters need to be reminded the day before that their caucus is coming up. If we can get like 25 of us calling tomorrow, we can knock out a large chunk of numbers.

The 5 important points for all my calls have been:
1) Identify them as a supporter
2) Tell them their caucus is Sat @ 9:30am and where it is using WARONPAUL.com
3) Tell them you vote for your candidate on the precinct table sign-in sheet
4) They can register on Friday for Sat using the online method HERE (https://wei.secstate.wa.gov/olvrsite/), but must print their registration and take it with them.
5) If they can, they should stick around after the voting process to caucus and fill any potential delegate vacancies.

That's it, and you can knock out a caller anywhere from 10-40 seconds. Really need to remind our WA supporters tomorrow that their time is now.

DanConway
03-02-2012, 06:43 AM
I did ID phonenumbers for Maine and I am curious:

You are calling only Ron Paul voters.

How many cou called?

How many of them said that they were allready going?

How many of them you persuaded to go?

Any other data to see how effective this is? Calling them and confirming that they are going is not getting any new votes. I know this is effective but I just want to see how effective. What is percentage of people you persuaded to GOTV?

Good point.

I persuaded a couple (I think) who weren't sure and informed one or two who thought there was still a primary. Through voicemail, I may have gotten more.

Besides, reminding people increases their probability of going, so in expected value I and everyone else increased results among those who already said yes. Not everyone is as diehard as we are, and would trek through a blizzard to vote for Paul.

Also, drat, I didn't realise you could register the day before and just print out your registration. I had one person who wasn't sure if they were registered. I'll keep that in mind for tonight.

ClydeCoulter
03-02-2012, 07:25 AM
Barrex,

I think calling RP supporters just days away from their caucus is good. For one thing, some did not know before that there was no primary this year. Some seemed to be responsive to the idea that others cared.

Some were considering going, but their schedule was getting in the way. For those, I left them with the idea that Saturday was their chance to get their voice heard, and that I'm sure that they also know how important it is to get Ron Paul in office, that we need him. "Yea, I know" was their response. And I left them with that in mind. Will they go? Maybe our conversation will linger in their minds for Saturday.

If we get 20% of the RP supporters that weren't going to go to then decide to go, those, my friend, are new votes.

Trigonx
03-02-2012, 08:50 AM
bump

RPit
03-02-2012, 09:26 AM
apparently its been told that no photos of the vote (sign in sheets) will be allowed, the campaign is trying to overturn and fight that....

This is why we need to CALL our people and GOTV so we have enough people to win and make the vote go public!!! This is critical, or you can cry about voter fraud later instead of PREVENTING IT NOW!!!

KMX
03-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Good point! +1rep

johndeal
03-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Maxed out to the campaign so here you go: Confirmation number: 8NU83731X0935494J for $250. Make good use of it.

Tobias2dope
03-02-2012, 09:44 AM
What don't you guys understand (I'm not talking about the ones on board already) this is( from what I got) mostly text message based.

A lot of people were very interested that just didn't have a clue and probably would not attend if I didn't call them.

This actually works.

get on board we only have one more day.

I will be calling as much as I can.

You should too.

RPit
03-02-2012, 10:30 AM
What don't you guys understand (I'm not talking about the ones on board already) this is( from what I got) mostly text message based.

A lot of people were very interested that just didn't have a clue and probably would not attend if I didn't call them.

This actually works.

You should too.

bump.

Xenliad
03-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Match me if you are serious about this:

Confirmation number: 98V94806XA0347901
Donation amount: $51.00 USD

I can't call, but I can one up you!

Trigonx
03-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Confirmation number: 488501161M8041xxx

$100 more from me. Time is of the essence.

RPit
03-02-2012, 10:39 AM
++reps to both of you...

If you signed up but haven't been set up yet or contacted...

Call here: 765-498-2006 - Valerie , she is the owner and will set you up once you call her.

Lets call people!

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-02-2012, 10:48 AM

This actually works.

You should too.

This is how its done! If more people did this in more caucus states we would have done much much better.

We had a database system in Clark County Nevada in both 2008 and 2012 that had RP supporters flagged in many cases from robocalls, donations, and other sources. The accessibility and quality of the data was much better in 2008 than this time around but even this year I still found that it was highly productive to hammer all of the low hanging fruit and concentrate on educating and inspiring the already converted to:

1. tell their boss that they MUST skip work on Saturday for a few hours
2. understand exactly where they have to be and when
3. understand the delegate nomination rules
4. understand that they must verify and document the hand count at the precinct level
5. understand that they must stick around and help audit the consolidation of the precinct numbers

I will send a PM to sign up for today. I can only call til about 5 PM Pacific time though.

Its a shame you can't update your database with from other sources at this point such as donation lists.

RPit
03-02-2012, 11:15 AM
HUNDREDSSSS of numbers left to be called people.. Are you guys tellin' me you're not serious about the GOTV effort!!! You're seeing the polls, do you really want them to come true or you going to do something about it to WIN and prevent fraud!!

Tobias2dope
03-02-2012, 11:24 AM
HUNDREDSSSS of numbers left to be called people.. Are you guys tellin' me you're not serious about the GOTV effort!!! You're seeing the polls, do you really want them to come true or you going to do something about it to WIN and prevent fraud!!People are saying that third party efforts hurt and I would tend to agree with this , but from my own experience
most people are extremely excited about getting calls to tell them to GOTV (must be them there Ron Paul supporters); one lady put me on speaker phone so her family could hear , lol.

Gray Fullbuster
03-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Will start my calling soon today.

Some liberty music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRhZ3mRgGQ

RPit
03-02-2012, 11:33 AM
People are saying that third party efforts hurt and I would tend to agree with this , but from my own experience
most people are extremely excited about getting calls to tell them to GOTV (must be them there Ron Paul supporters); one lady put me on speaker phone so her family could hear , lol.

lol... ya but how much overlap are you finding... to me these seem to be less overlap in this list than the campaigns list.

RPit
03-02-2012, 12:46 PM
New numbers still trickling in and we still have hundreds of numbers still not called. Come on guys sign up!

Gray Fullbuster
03-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Doing my calling, where are you guys?

IterTemporis
03-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Disclaimer: I dislike talking on the phone, and I am quiet.

Having gotten that out of the way.. I'd like to call, but I have a few questions first..

Are you allowed to change the script a bit? I would like to use something different in order to convince people to go. And, where in the script could I squeeze in some of the caucus details? Could anyone give me a nice example? Also for: 'Is there anything we can do to help you get there? Is there anything you can do to attend?' I am not sure how I would reply to whatever answers they may give me.. How can I possibly help them?

Is it alright if I only register with my first name? Or first name, and last name initial?

RPit
03-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Call her: Valerie 765-498-2006

she'll answer everything for you, I gotta go for now so.

mmadness
03-02-2012, 01:40 PM
bump

KMX
03-02-2012, 02:01 PM
This works great. 9/10 people I talk to ARE Ron Paul supporters. More then 1/2 of the people DO NOT KNOW ABOUT TOMORROW!!! These are the people we need to be calling. WE ALREADY have there vote but they just need the correct info to get them out and vote. This is EASY! You do not have to be a sales man. However if you are a good sales man like me it does not hurt when you get someone that is 50/50 or not a RP supporter. Which is very few.

HELP US CALL!

KMX
03-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Today I helped sucure 7 votes in less then an hour!!!!!!

Yesterday I did somewhere around 40 votes in about 3 hours!!

All these people need the correct INFORMATION on where to vote and what to do. THey need uS!

Gray Fullbuster
03-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Doing my calls, WE NEED TO FINISH THIS LIST BY NIGHTFALL.

GraspingForPeace
03-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Doing my calls, WE NEED TO FINISH THIS LIST BY NIGHTFALL.

Let's go guys!

RPit
03-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Seriously people we have A LOT of numbers to call, yet only like 15 people helping us call. Where is the grassroots passion to help out?

If you sign up send me a PM or call the number in the OP to get set up fast!

Gray Fullbuster
03-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Call her: Valerie 765-498-2006

she'll answer everything for you, I gotta go for now so.

Again, sign up in the OP and CALL THIS NUMBER AFTER DOING SO

WE WILL WIN WASHINGTON, NO RETREAT, NOT ONE STEP BACK, LET IT NOT BE SAID THAT NOTHING WAS DONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfpZ-H0Wk68

FOR LIBERTY! RAAAAH!

PolicyReader
03-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Prime calling time is coming up, you are invited to get involved and help us finish strong.

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-02-2012, 05:44 PM
On the last call the guy was working on his truck, he's not registered, he's computer illiterate, he didn't want to read me the info to find his caucus location for him...
But I shamed him into getting off his ass and voting for Ron.
First he started complaining about the "chickenshits" that won't do anything once they get elected. So I told him Ron was fearless and had brass balls wasn't even afraid of being shot like JFK. That convinced him that the least he could do is let me call him back tonight when his wife gets in front of the machine and she can type all the voter registration in.

Does anybody know if bringing the printed registration is absolutely required for new registrants? Is there anything they can do if they don't have a printer?

oldsmobile98
03-02-2012, 05:47 PM
@RPit: PM sent.

IterTemporis
03-02-2012, 05:49 PM
On the last call he guy was working on his truck, he's not registered, he's computer illiterate, he didn't want to read me the info to find his caucus location for him...
First he started complaining about the "chickenshits" that won't do anything once they get elected. So I told him Ron was fearless and had brass balls wasn't even afraid of being shot like JFK. That convinced him that the least he could do is let me call him back tonight when his wife gets in front of the machine and she can type all the voter registration in.

Does anybody know if bringing the printed registration is absolutely required for new registrants? Is there anything they can do if they don't have a printer?

Good job (:.

That is kind of my plan if they say they don't want to go, to guilt them into going. RP has been at this for 30 years, but you can't go caucus for him for one day? If that doesn't work, then I will tell them how RP did not even compete in my state and was projected to finish 4th, however I still went to vote for him because that was the least that I could do for the cause of liberty.

oldsmobile98
03-02-2012, 05:55 PM
HELP! The number is giving me a busy signal. I wanna make some calls.

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-02-2012, 05:57 PM
I just got 2 more after that one. I didn't have to shame them. The big deal is telling them where and when. I've had 8 commit to going to the caucus so far and I had to look up the locations on votewa.com myself for almost all of them.

RPit
03-02-2012, 06:03 PM
On the last call the guy was working on his truck, he's not registered, he's computer illiterate, he didn't want to read me the info to find his caucus location for him...

Give his contacts to the campaign at 425-440-0324.. they will contact him and hopefully get someone his printed materials :)

RPit
03-02-2012, 06:07 PM
I just got 2 more after that one. I didn't have to shame them. The big deal is telling them where and when. I've had 8 commit to going to the caucus so far and I had to look up the locations on votewa.com myself for almost all of them.

+++rep people, this list is making a difference as you can all see... Get signed up!!! And Call!

oldsmobile98
03-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Still getting a busy signal from 765-498-2006...

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-02-2012, 06:18 PM
I don't think any of the 10 commits I got today had any chance of going to the caucus tomorrow. None of them knew where it was.

I would say the most important information you can leave on a short voice message is to go to votewa.com and look up their location.

RPit
03-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Still getting a busy signal from 765-498-2006...

She's going to call you. has she yet?

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Here's my voicemail message:

Hello.

This is Wolfgang Bohringer. I'm a grassroots volunteer for Ron Paul with an important message.

There is NO primary or mail-in ballot for the upcoming elections

The only opportunity you have to vote for Ron Paul for the Republican nomination

is to attend your local caucus tomorrow March 3rd.

This is the most important election of our lifetime.

A Ron Paul win in Washington is very possible and will help him gain critical mass.

Please attend the caucus tomorrow.

You can find your caucus location by going to votewa.com and typing in your address.

Thank you.

IterTemporis
03-02-2012, 06:26 PM
RPit can we still PM you, or do we have to call?

KMX
03-02-2012, 06:31 PM
About to start calling some more.

Any good stories today?

PolicyReader
03-02-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm not RPit (clearly :p ) but I'd say take a shot at both. Best way to ensure you get the fastest possible response. :)

RPit
03-02-2012, 06:43 PM

Calling that number is the fastest way, otherwise PM me your phone number and your name and the email address you used to sign up... I'll try and get a hold of Valerie and she'll call you.

IterTemporis
03-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Calling that number is the fastest way, otherwise PM me your phone number and your name and the email address you used to sign up... I'll try and get a hold of Valerie and she'll call you.

Oh, I PMed you before I saw that. I did not include my #.

DanConway
03-02-2012, 06:48 PM
After I eat I'll be back on the phones until it's too late out west (probably until 8:30 PM PST).

RPit
Oh, I PMed you before I saw that. I did not include my #.

Its fine, if she doesn't call you in 10-15min please do try to call her (number in OP).. that is the only real fast way. You can use gmail to call her if you are concerned about privacy ;)

RPit
After I eat I'll be back on the phones until it's too late out west (probably until 8:30 PM PST).

Call till 9, at least the campaign does until 9.

DanConway
03-02-2012, 06:49 PM
All righty then.

oldsmobile98
03-02-2012, 07:09 PM
She's going to call you. has she yet?

OK, called her. WE ARE GOOD TO GO!

Thanks for your help, RPit!!!

RPit
03-02-2012, 07:24 PM
We're getting down to the wire with the GOTV effort now folks, only couple of hours left to call and gotv, after that it'll be too late (night)!!!!

HELP NOW!

Ekrub
03-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks for doing what you guys are doing. Im running my precincts cacus so Im calling people in my own precinct, otherwise I'd be on board with you on this one!

socal
03-02-2012, 08:44 PM
RPit, one thing I'd edit about your post is that it seems to imply that the robocall asks a yes/no question about whether people support Ron Paul. Fortunately, it doesn't, otherwise the robocall would be turning the entire state against Ron Paul. What it does ask is which candidate people support for president, asking them to enter 1 for Barack Obama, 2 for Mitt Romney, 3 for Sick Rantorum, 4 for Ron Paul, 5 for Newt Gingrich and 0 for Undecided. If people enter 4 for Ron Paul and confirm it, then they are played a message urging them to vote in the caucus. If they confirm another response, then it says, "Thank you for participating; goodbye." So no one except those who vote for Ron Paul know that the robocall is being run to identify Ron Paul supporters.
Proof that robocalling works as intended, the campaign needs to be notified of this approach. This guy had no idea the call originated from the RP campaign!!!

Campaign 2012 through the eyes of UW faculty and students
Robo-polled on a Thursday afternoon
hxxp://uwelectioneye.seattletimes.com/2012/03/01/robo-polled-on-a-thursday-afternoon/

Then my cellphone rang, with an “802″ area code. I answered.

“Hello, my name is Robert,” a voice told me. “You have been selected to participated in an automated poll.” He/it went on to ask if I planned on “supporting” (1) President Obama, (2) Mitt Romney, (3) Rick Santorum, (4) Ron Paul, or (5) Newt Gingrich. “0″ was reserved for “other or undecided.”

I found the order a bit odd, but I made my choice. The voice then said, “Thank you for participating. Goodbye.”

http://uwelectioneye.seattletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/robert_uwCROP-300x251.png

PolicyReader
03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Thanks for doing what you guys are doing. Im running my precincts cacus so Im calling people in my own precinct, otherwise I'd be on board with you on this one!
Great work on your end we'll keep at it on our too.

For anyone who doubts this method I just got a guy from the 'older' demographic who didn't know much about Paul, didn't know that the only voting was tomorrow and talked to me long enough he's going to be going tomorrow to vote Paul. He wouldn't have been on the 'likely voters' lists but now he's going to be there for us. :D

IterTemporis
03-02-2012, 09:02 PM

Highstreet
03-02-2012, 09:08 PM
spread.

IterTemporis
03-02-2012, 09:47 PM
The phone is free now. Do you all still need help?

ross11988
03-02-2012, 09:51 PM
The phone is free now. Do you all still need help?

Yes

IterTemporis
03-02-2012, 10:04 PM
It rings, but then it comes up busy. Sorry.

Monotaur
03-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Thanks to everyone who worked on this (both callers and those who got the ball rolling on robocalling and list compiling). I called several people tonight, and the response rate was great! *MUCH* better than Phone from Home!

Thanks!

rb3b3
03-02-2012, 10:42 PM
This list was awesome!!!!!!!!!! I had soooooo many positive responses and like many have said, a lot and I mean a lot of them had no idea where their causes was being held!!!! This should produce great numbers for Ron Paul tomorrow!!!!!! I can't tell you how many people I got to go vote tomorrow!!!! Excellent list very receptive people!!!!!!!! All were Ron Paul supporters and now everyone I talked to tonight will be going to vote tomorrow!!!!! The only ones who will not attend are the RON PAUL supporters who didn't live in Washington!!!! Which was very very few!!!! Excellent list!!!!! I hope this will make a huge difference tomorrow!!!!

Edit: for all of you Ron Paul supporters who didn't make an effort to call this list SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! if everyone who frequents RPf was to call this list I guarantee you Ron Paul would win!!!!!! That's how good this list was!!!!!!!!!

PolicyReader
03-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Totally worthwhile program from all I've seen of it. We increased the votes for Paul tomorrow no doubt.
Now to get it working for all the other upcoming states ;)

KMX
03-02-2012, 11:12 PM
I agree I thought it was great. Let's get this going for Vermont. Super Tuesday!

PaulSoHard
03-02-2012, 11:26 PM
I can imagine how hard they're working over there on the reddit page as well. Hopefully they're getting great responses as well.

On to victory tomorrow!

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-02-2012, 11:36 PM
These are the totals I get by copying the "Ron Paul Supporter?" values from the main spread sheet and querying:

VM (voice mail) 607
Y (rp supporter) 397
NA (no answer) 142
N (not an rp supporter) 104
a caller's name 60
blank 24
M (maybe) 21
- (dash) 19
hung up 10
LM 9
Donovan 6
call back 4
hang-up 4
? 3
WN 2
n/a 2
TRAVIS 2
?? 2
VM full 2
Hang up 2
don't call 2
CALLBACK 1
bad phone no. 1
lives in SD 1
Do not call 1
Yes-Busy Call Back 1
NO SRV 1
Yes 1
wrong # 1
"Y, " 1
Call later 1
wrong nummber 1
N? 1

RPit
03-02-2012, 11:42 PM
And that was just a 'portion' of the list, a big portion they have call centers calling them. So we had A LOT (way more than on the spreadsheet) that were identified. The 'list' that this PAC accumulated was more than 13,000 numbers. The spreadsheet has 1400 (yesterday was 1850 i know since i added the numbers, i think they cleaned out the list last night so there might be more supporter)..!!!!

So who knows how much this effort got with all the 13000+ numbers!! (our volunteers+call centers)

With the number people going to the caucus + the people they are taking with them, the numbers are close to 1000 (with only 1400 numbers!!!). So what did the 13000+ numbers produced is anyone's guess!

LET's advance this project for the upcoming states without delay! Now that we recognize how effective this list is, we need to get all the volunteers we can get so that we can do way more than 1400 numbers, maybe 4-5K.. In a States like Idaho, Alaska, and N/S Dakota this could work magic!! (where not many votes are needed!)