PDA

View Full Version : Awsome chance to reach millions of people...and juggalos!

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 11:28 AM
the band insane clown posse has a fan page called faygoluvers.net. the get millions of hits a day. right now they are running an ad special on there site selling ad space on the front page for super cheap:
Limited Time Advertising Special!: I'm not gonna front y'all, Advertising on the site has been a little slow lately, and with our dedicated server costing $150.00 / month, I've gotta start payin' some bills y'all! So what I'm doing for a limited time is offering the side 140x60 Pixel Ads for only $12.00 for a Month! That's only like 40 cents / day for you to get your message or ad out to thousands of our loyal readers every single day for a month! So for this special pricing, click this banner below:

So again, you get a 1 Month Ad for our regular 2 Week Price! Last time we ran something like this, we had probably a few dozen people buy ads. It was great, and I think it's about that time again. So please contact me at ScottieD@Faygoluvers.net if you have any questions about it.

12 bucks for a whole month!!! the site again is www.faygoluvers.net
even if you havnt heard of the band plz someone buy an ad.

American
11-13-2007, 11:30 AM
LOL, well how many viable voters will it reach.

Email the campaign, no one here has that authority

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 11:32 AM
alot...trust me many fans are very politacal minded and over 18. many have the idea that noone good is running. plus if they learn of his stance on mary jane im sure that would perswade a few ;)

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-13-2007, 11:40 AM
hahaha I LOVE ICP

but I dunno about that site.
Maybe if it was the official site.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-13-2007, 11:42 AM
but hey I might do it and send them to my site http://ronpaulstreetteam.com/video.html

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 12:53 PM
trust me more people viset faygoluvers then the offical site. and at 12 bucks a month its way worth it.

UtahApocalypse
11-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Someone should make a Juggalo ad just for the site.

chinaCat
11-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I will not rip the band, although I haven't listened to them since I was 12, which was about 10 years ago. I dont really like that genre of music, but hell, no one really likes mine. I think if an independant person wanted to put an ad up it would be a good idea. Simply becuase I think a lot of people, especialy in that fan base, are of the conclusion that no one good is running. I encounter many people in my own personal travels who are first time voters who aren't really interested in politics, but say they will vote. I say for who and they respond well NOT A REPUBLICAN. simply out of association with Bush, and the past 8 years. This is understandable from a naive level, but if they researched candiates or were interested I think many people would be a ron paul conservitive.

I admit, I think free healthcare is a great idea. But it wouldn't work well, nor could we even dare afford it right now the way things are. All those who wish to see it implace offer very limited plans to cut spenditures anyway.

My point being, I think the ad couldn't hurt. I know I am on a member of a rather taboo forum, and wont say the name becuase it would probably hurt with association, but there are A LOT of ron paul supporters. This is a website that has been around for over 9 years, has an 18+ policy, and has very active advertising, and a large community. The founder of the site has even created his own ron paul site, and many signtures are ron paul based.

So yah, why not.

troyd1
11-13-2007, 01:14 PM
I think the millions of hits is way exaggerated. I went to the site and it said average hits is 29849. Good traffic though.

Jobarra
11-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Why does it have to be a Ron Paul ad? Why not a teaparty07.com ad? I think that would be intriguing enough to get them to click on it since I'm pretty sure they're not used to seeing tea party on that site :D

Ethek
11-13-2007, 01:27 PM
I agree

CelestialRender
11-13-2007, 01:39 PM
This would be a good idea. It should be a chipin by us though, I don't wanna see the backlash if the official campaign took out an ad on an ICP website.

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 05:20 PM
i like the tea party ad idea. but i think a ronpaul2008.com first would be better. hell they might sell 2 ads :D its 12 bux a month just 1 month would be cool.

AlexMerced
11-13-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm buying my own ad for shiz, keep an eye out.

Elementslayer
11-14-2007, 06:50 AM
AWSOME! someone bought the ad space :D it should be up there for awhile. thx to whoever did that
www.faygoluvers.net on the right hand side it says save the usa with rons face. it links to ron paul wiki.