PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum fundraising letter 2/29/2012

vechorik
02-29-2012, 06:56 AM
Dear Patriot,

We just gave Mitt Romney the fight of his life in his home state and now we are in for a long, important battle to the Convention. But before I get to that, I just have to pause and tell you a story about my grandfather.

He was an immigrant from Italy. He became a coal miner, and he worked hard every day. To think that his grandson could rise to the top tier of the most important Presidential election in American history is something that could only happen in America.

I thought of my grandfather a lot during the early days of this campaign. I was spending long nights crisscrossing Iowa to talk with voters, driving in my own car while other candidates were taking private jets.

It's hard to be an underdog. Let me tell you, it's much more difficult to run a grassroots, shoe-leather campaign where you actually talk to voters, than to throw millions of dollars on TV.

But now, with 10 states voting in the next week, we need those millions. Will you help us?

It has been humbling to see how this story has resonated with Americans across the country. The idea that hard work and dedication can pay off, no matter who you are or where you come from, well, that's the American dream, isn't it?

Our campaign proved again last night that Republican voters want a work horse to take on President Obama. They see that in our campaign.

Now, we move on to Super Tuesday. In only 6 days, 10 states will vote. That means we have to raise a lot of money to compete with the millions Romney and his backers are dumping into this race. Will you add your $35 and help us fight back?

I am putting together a campaign of regular Americans who understand that now is the time to save America. These are Americans with the courage to fight the liberal left – not with moderate mushiness, but with bold ideas.

Will you join the millions of Americans who are rallying to our campaign and donate today?

We had a great fight in Michigan, but we can't let up. Now is the time. Let's do what Americans always do when faced with a challenge – we fight.

It won't be easy. But it's worth it.

For America,

Rick
Senator Rick Santorum

P.S. We can win this thing. But we need to raise more money for Super Tuesday to make it happen. Will you join us?

Feeding the Abscess
02-29-2012, 07:13 AM
Hilarious, using his Communist grandfather as a fundraising tool to promote freedom.

Figures, since Santorum is a tool.

JK/SEA
02-29-2012, 10:41 AM
yeah, got that email....gee, i wonder how this liberal got my email addy....