PDA

View Full Version : My Ron Paul Signs are Front-page of Muskegon Chronicle election coverage

UtahApocalypse
02-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Just saw this on their web site. I did not call, set this up, or send in the picture.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2012/02/michigan_primary_voters_consid.html

http://media.mlive.com/chronicle/news_impact/photo/10622991-large.jpg

vechorik
02-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Cool!

Tyler_Durden
02-29-2012, 07:51 AM
You're Famous! :)

cheapseats
02-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Because of the oft-cited enthusiasm of his Youth Support, it is easy for me to imagine UNUSUAL or UNUSUALLY LARGE or an UNUSUAL NUMBER of Ron Paul signs REGULARLY insinuating themselves into the "News", which thrives on

1.) Tragedy
2.) Drama
3.) Comedy
4.) Novelty

Ron Paul is consistently running 3rd and 4th. That's the COMEDY/NOVELTY range.

SPARE ME about the seriousness of his candidacy or the direness of the times. I GET THE STAKES. I'm one of the few who have PICKED UP STAKES & MOVED THE HELL ON, leaving a lifetime of people and possessions and priorities and practices behind.

I also GET that neither Ron Paul nor anyone else will accomplish ANYTHING GOOD in the next four years, if they have NEITHER Congressional nor POPULAR support.

Considering Ron Paul portends LESS TRADING ON OFFICES and less spending on POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE, Congress Members are NOT apt to cooperate with BRINGING THEIR OWN HIGH LIVING CLOSER TO GROUND CONDITIONS.

BOTH routing Corruption in Office and reducing Congressional Compensation WILL play with the Huddled Masses, if not with Freshman Republicans.

Hello? Not only have they rigged the System, THEY OWN THE COUNTING MECHANISMS.

SHEER NUMBERS OF WARM BODIES, that's what ya gotta bring against The Establishment/The Man/The Authorities/TPTB. They are more than willing to bust our heads open one-by-one, but they really do NOT want Mass Unrest or an US vs. THEM showdown.

Mass Unrest is as near at hand as a box of matches.

Think of lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of signs as YELLING.