PDA

View Full Version : They Use These Forums And Others To Attack Us!

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Trust and beleive our opponits use this and other forums to look for anything to use to attack us. any divide they exploit it. im sure many of you have seen a post or a comment on here only to see it used in a negitive ad or news story. case in point: the whole guy falks thing. i beleive if many people on these forums would not have made such a big deal about it it would not have been mentioned as much. i mean hell...many negitive posts are doing the work for them. so think before you rant...its not just us who reads these posts.

NewEnd
11-13-2007, 10:19 AM
true, but so far, everythign else has paled in comparison to the Nov 5th/v for vendeta flame wars, IMHO.

freelance
11-13-2007, 10:20 AM
OP is right. I have lurked on another forum for years. Their list of posters has been rock solid the entire time that I've lurked. Over the past three or four days, I have watched "them" destroy the entire community. "They" know how to turn one against the other in short order. We're just going to have to be smarter than that.

constituent
11-13-2007, 10:21 AM
^huh?

Furis
11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Just so you know there is very little they can actually attack Ron Paul with. That is why they are attacking us (ie. Calling us terrorists).

If they can make his supporters look terrible it will do just as much good as outright attacking him.

So we should play nice, and no more of this truther crap.

constituent
11-13-2007, 10:27 AM
So we should play nice, and no more of this truther crap.

:rolleyes:

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Just so you know there is very little they can actually attack Ron Paul with. That is why they are attacking us (ie. Calling us terrorists).

If they can make his supporters look terrible it will do just as much good as outright attacking him.

amen

Thurston Howell III
11-13-2007, 10:33 AM
I've never seen a man so patheticly desparate looking as Beck using Nov 5 to call Ron Paul supporters domestic terrorists. The man is truely unstable I do believe, and, the fact that he is seemingly not "getting to us" is obviously making him nuts. LOL

Furis
11-13-2007, 10:33 AM
:rolleyes:

Hey Im not saying we have to be angels, but we shouldn't leave openings to be attacked. That hurts Ron not us.

Visual
11-13-2007, 10:34 AM
OP is right. I have lurked on another forum for years. Their list of posters has been rock solid the entire time that I've lurked. Over the past three or four days, I have watched "them" destroy the entire community. "They" know how to turn one against the other in short order. We're just going to have to be smarter than that.

We may disagree with each other on issues, but I will not turn on another RP supporter.

"Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself."
- Richard M. Nixon

Furis
11-13-2007, 10:34 AM
I've never seen a man so patheticly desparate looking as Beck using Nov 5 to call Ron Paul supporters domestic terrorists. The man is truely unstable I do believe, and, the fact that he is seemingly not "getting to us" is obviously making him nuts. LOL

You are right, BUT my money is on the fact that Beck is just the first.

ladyliberty
11-13-2007, 10:37 AM

I agree! We don't have time to fight each other - the primaries are upon us!!!

If they can turn us against each other then we spend our time fighting rather than organizing!

Every minute spent bickering is a minute you could have used to spread Ron Paul's message. We believe Ron Paul is OUR only hope - but really it is the other way around - WE are HIS only hope!!!!

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/5/7/2/highres_2281394.jpeg

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 12:55 PM

If they can turn us against each other then we spend our time fighting rather than organizing!

Every minute spent bickering is a minute you could have used to spread Ron Paul's message. We believe Ron Paul is OUR only hope - but really it is the other way around - WE are HIS only hope!!!!

lol NICE PIC!

Elementslayer
11-13-2007, 05:21 PM
bump for victory!

Indy Vidual
11-13-2007, 05:36 PM

Not OB Ron Paul...

OB/GYN Dr. Ron Paul :)
`````````````````````

They Use These Forums And Others To Attack Us!

IMO, Ron Paul had ~38,000 people ready and willing to donate anyway, so using the Guy Fawkes / 'V' theme was a really bad idea.

* Any community will have disagreements.
* We cherish individualism, so don't let the fear of "them", turn you into a collectivist mob.

Dr. Paul himself 'invited attacks' by going on Alex Jones so often, or was there a net benefit?

Politics is dirty, prepare to be attacked many more times. :eek:

JoshLowry
11-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Self Moderation, Guidelines, and this icon http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/buttons/report.gif are your friends.

Primbs
11-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Don't worry about Nov 5th. Most people are still asking who is Ron Paul?

They will know who Ron Paul is after Dec. 16.