PDA

View Full Version : My Youtube channel was taken down because I am a Ron Paul supporter!

frank1
02-28-2012, 07:13 PM
I just got off the phone with Mike Wallace,Facebook, Mike pro liberate Wallace, the guy that had my Youtube channel taken down that was filled with Ron Paul videos and anti Lindsey Graham videos! I had over 550 videos and 1.1 Million views and now all GONE! I asked him to please leave me alone. He acted like a big jerk about it. I think because he hates Ron Paul, he is trying to make Ron Paul's supporter's life a living Hell! I think he feel Ron Paul supporters are stupid!

frank1
02-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Im still mad about it!

frank1
02-28-2012, 08:33 PM
thanks for all your support!

Brian Frank

frank1
02-28-2012, 09:28 PM
As Noam Chomsky once said "If we don't believe in free expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."

FrankRep
02-28-2012, 09:38 PM
I call BS.

Troll.

Pauls' Revere
02-28-2012, 09:39 PM
That sucks! could you have backed it up somehow?

Sola_Fide
02-28-2012, 09:40 PM
What is going on in here???

Kluge
02-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Isn't Brian Frank "knarf" on these forums, or is this a different Brian Frank?

frank1
02-28-2012, 09:56 PM
I have my videos saved on zip drives, but when they are new, people watch them!

papitosabe
02-28-2012, 10:24 PM
did you make sure you had the fair use act note on them? I had one removed that I copied, without the note...then I contacted youtube and told them it was being used the the Fair Use act...they put it back on... now, i add the Fair Use Act statement in all of my Ron Paul videos ...

Zippyjuan
02-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Bye!

mikewallacesc
02-29-2012, 04:27 PM
His youtube videos were taken down because he was running a gold scam, and had apparently gotten multiple complaints.

mikewallacesc
02-29-2012, 04:29 PM
And he was banned from the Daily Paul (and I can only assume from here), because he publicly attacked me and posted my cell number all around facebook and on multiple Ron Paul sites.

dvalukis
02-29-2012, 04:38 PM
thanks for all your support!

Brian Frank

You want a money bomb? I don't get it. Prolly shouldn't use copyright-en material in your vids mang.

he was banned from the Daily Paul (and I can only assume from here), because he publicly attacked me and posted my cell number all around facebook and on multiple Ron Paul sites.

EDIT: Woh, didn't see that coming

papitosabe
02-29-2012, 05:51 PM
You want a money bomb? I don't get it. Prolly shouldn't use copyright-en material in your vids mang.

EDIT: Woh, didn't see that coming

don't most use copyrighted material? As long as its under Fair Use and you're not trying to monetize, its ok, isn't it? Just makin sure.

123tim
02-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Isn't Brian Frank "knarf" on these forums, or is this a different Brian Frank?

Surely not?

Not the Knarf from S.C.
I have a lot of respect for him.

I hope that you're wrong this time Kluge. Brian Frank sounds like a common name (I hope).

Edit:
Wow, I see that knarf has been banned.....did I miss something?

Kluge
02-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Surely not?

Not the Knarf from S.C.
I have a lot of respect for him.

I hope that you're wrong this time Kluge. Brian Frank sounds like a common name (I hope).

Edit:
Wow, I see that knarf has been banned.....did I miss something?

I have no idea. Brian Frank is a pretty common name, but knarf did do a lot of YouTube videos.

mikewallacesc
03-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Yes, this is the Brian Frank from SC. He has a bit of a reputation down here. He's a political grenade chunker, and he likes to spam our groups with info about his MLMs. He's rather abrasive, and has turned people off of the movement.

Working Poor
03-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Yes, this is the Brian Frank from SC. He has a bit of a reputation down here. He's a political grenade chunker, and he likes to spam our groups with info about his MLMs. He's rather abrasive, and has turned people off of the movement.

I hear ya.

papitosabe
03-01-2012, 06:15 PM
His youtube videos were taken down because he was running a gold scam, and had apparently gotten multiple complaints.

is it some, turn copper into gold, snakeoil scam?

papitosabe
03-01-2012, 06:23 PM
I just got off the phone with Mike Wallace,Facebook, Mike pro liberate Wallace, the guy that had my Youtube channel taken down that was filled with Ron Paul videos and anti Lindsey Graham videos! I had over 550 videos and 1.1 Million views and now all GONE! I asked him to please leave me alone. He acted like a big jerk about it. I think because he hates Ron Paul, he is trying to make Ron Paul's supporter's life a living Hell! I think he feel Ron Paul supporters are stupid!

550 vids and 1.1 million views is only around 2000 views per video.. Not something to advertise