PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Mashup Ron Paul themes with movie clips

Matthew Zak
11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
I was driving home today listening to the Matrix Soundtrack, and relating the lyrics to Ron Paul's campaign. Then it hit me. To put the inspiration behind his campaign into context for those who haven't put it together yet, we should create one 4 or 5 minute video using mashed up clips from popular movies which display the main points behind Ron Paul's campaign. And of course we'd put it into context and advertise the December 16th money bomb at the end.

I started a list, feel free to add/subtract/critique.

1. Equilibrium
2. Judge Dred
3. Matrix
4. V for Vendetta
5. Braveheart
6. Gladiator
7. Universal Soldier
8. Soldier
9. Demolition Man

Gator4Paul
11-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm glad SOMEONE else has seen Equilibrium... one of my favorite and very pertinent to today... and NO ONE I know has even seen in!!

Matthew Zak
11-13-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm glad SOMEONE else has seen Equilibrium... one of my favorite and very pertinent to today... and NO ONE I know has even seen in!!

I think it's a GREAT movie! I saw it back in 2001 out of curiosity. The cover was so cheesy I laughed as I was checking it out. A relatively unknown Christian Bale looked like a cheap "neo" rip off from the matrix, but like I said, I just had to see it.

Matthew Zak
11-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know where / how I can get my hands on such clips? Is there a website which hosts trailers for all kinds of movies?