PDA

View Full Version : A convo on The Blaze

No Free Beer
02-28-2012, 04:39 PM
ill provide you with the article:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ap-source-israel-wont-warn-us-before-iran-strike/comment-page-2/#comment-2947393

I am also NO FREE BEER on that site.

First, here is a comment by a Blaze member:

"If you believe that, I will sell you some ocean front property in New Mexico. NOTE: Israel will do NOTHING without the USA approval. BHO is just trying to cover his aze with his Muslime friends.

Iran has stated several times they want Israel off the map. Enuff said.
I would have taken out his plane while Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was flying back from NYC UN conference. Whats the problem. We can say the same thing our government did with TWA flight 800."

So I wrote,

"Your statements are beyond ignorant. The only part you were right on was how Israel will not attack anyone without approval from our government. That’s because we send so much money, weapons, among other things to Israel, then tie their hands up. Israel should do whatever they feel they need to in order to protect themselves. What is our position? Cut all foreign aid and that includes Israel.

Back to your ignorant comments:

BHO isn’t friends with the muslims. If anything, he has been harder on them, with regards to our foreign policy, than Bush. We are currently in or bombing 6 or more countries with “muslims” in them. That is more than GWB did.

Iran doesn’t have a term for “wiping off the map.” The only time Iran has made any comment about fighting Israel was when they would be acting in self-defense. If a country threatened us, wouldn’t we (the US) say the same thing? Don’t be a hypocrite. Moreover, Israel as a government is separate from Jews. Open a book.

Assissinating MA because other people do it to us – Then we are not America anymore. Hitler killed 6 million jews, does that justify us killing 6 million Germans whenever we want? 6 million muslims whenever we want? If we adopt that type of strategy, we aren’t any better than them. We aren’t American anymore.

You need to read a book and understand the Iranian situation isn’t as easy as “go bomb” or “no bomb.” It is just deeper than that. Again, read a book."

His reply,

"Memo to No Free Beer: You are delusional and a pseudo intellectual PUKE. YOU have no F’ing Idea what you are talking about. By the by, all we are doing in the middle-east is removing our friends and replacing them with radical muslimes PUKES.
There is no reason to go on with someone like you. YOU know NADA, zero. Double-Puke. Go back to your New York Times, or Huffington POST or is it Mother-Jones."

My reply (just a few min ago)

"Stop with the ad hominem attacks. Debate the issue. you did not list one thing that could counter my argument.

I am waiting."

This is what we are up against. Pure ignorance.

nano1895
02-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Nicely done.

No Free Beer
02-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Nicely done.

I think they are a little slow over there.

I will take it easy on them.

danda
02-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Suggestion: rather than just "Read a book", maybe point people to:

All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror (http://www.amazon.com/All-Shahs-Men-American-Middle/dp/047018549X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0)

This book has really opened the eyes of those I have given it to.

No Free Beer
02-28-2012, 08:15 PM

All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror (http://www.amazon.com/All-Shahs-Men-American-Middle/dp/047018549X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0)

thanks

vechorik
02-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Don't let the turkeys get you down -- I also post there on RP's behalf and many others. You aren't alone.

VoluntaryAmerican
02-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't let the turkeys get you down -- I also post there on RP's behalf and many others. You aren't alone.

I think they are a little slow over there.

I will take it easy on them.

I couldn't do it. Rep+

Rudeman
02-28-2012, 10:39 PM

I doubt any of those people responding would even bother reading it but I guess it wouldn't hurt, some lurkers may become interested enough.

vechorik
02-29-2012, 10:43 AM
A hot one going on this morning, in fact:

h ttp://www.theblaze.com/stories/ron-paul-on-romney-collusion-theory-santorums-super-involved-in-conspiracy-theories/#comment-2952241

Ron Paul on Romney Collusion Theory: Santorum‘s ’Super Involved in Conspiracy Theories’

Mostly name-calling, but it gives an opportunity to mix some facts with it.

Romulus
02-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Good job.

Drop some Michael Schuer on them too.

vechorik
02-29-2012, 12:58 PM
The Blaze is on a roll -- RON PAUL EXISTS!

Ron Paul and Rep. McCotter Confront Bernanke on Inflation, Monetary Policy

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ron-paul-and-rep-mccotter-confront-bernanke-on-inflation-monetary-policy/#respond