PDA

View Full Version : great barbara streisand andand Judy Garland song done for Paul

Man from La Mancha
06-19-2007, 03:26 AM
I switched over to this forum site because I keep finding such great videos I want to introduce that I find I don't want to interfere with the main discussions. But Please let me know if I should keep introducing them. I always believe do unto others what you want done to you. Which definitely means if I like it and I hope you do too. But what a great song. So you if think I find a good link just check my name out and if you think you have a good music or comedy link let me know and I will try to spread the word. Being for Dr, Paul is so fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l4xZoMSXQ0&mode=related&search=

LibertyEagle
06-19-2007, 09:09 AM
What a dream come true it would be. We'd better get busy, folks. It's up to us.

RonPaul4President
06-19-2007, 09:24 AM
My God, that is a nice video.

Here's my prediction. Other Presidential Candidates(Guiliani aside) will come to their senses(Guiliani aside) and do the right thing and endorse Ron Paul and drop out of the race. This will redirect support to Ron Paul and he WILL win with a landslide victory and America will be free from the tyranny that has sucked the life out of her for the last century. Glory days will be here again. Christians and pagans need to pray and act for this to happen for "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". I truly believe George W. Bush understands that now.

Man from La Mancha
06-24-2007, 09:12 AM
RonPaul4President. Thanks for that comment.

Any spiritual believe is so powerful against the lowlife elites, that is why they have to control of the propaganda because they realizes that when the people who create the matrix wake up the people will rule and if the people realized this the elite are finished