PDA

View Full Version : check list

tommyrp12
02-28-2012, 02:47 PM
ok im trying to do as much as i can ,but i have no transportation or income.
so far i have registered republican, plan on voting on super tuesday for RP.....
what i understand is the caucus for each district is held seperatley on another date and place ,is this correct ?
also without money or anything i cannot go to the RNC to be a deligate, so would i be nominating one at the caucus? (im in the 4th)

aside from promoting him myself,is this everything a broke individual can do?

this is the first time ive ever been fully involved in a election , pls forgive my ignorance.

Aratus
02-29-2012, 03:56 PM
just being here at the RPFs on the net
gives you a window to the universe. i plan
to have a very low budget frugal senate run
in two years that might have its moments.

tommyrp12
02-29-2012, 04:51 PM
ill keep an eye out for ya. good luck.

tommyrp12
03-06-2012, 12:16 AM
ok im trying to do as much as i can ,but i have no transportation or income.
so far i have registered republican, plan on voting on super tuesday for RP.....
what i understand is the caucus for each district is held seperatley on another date and place ,is this correct ?
also without money or anything i cannot go to the RNC to be a deligate, so would i be nominating one at the caucus? (im in the 4th)

aside from promoting him myself,is this everything a broke individual can do?

this is the first time ive ever been fully involved in a election , pls forgive my ignorance.

anyone? i dont wanna miss anything i could do.

danielboon
03-06-2012, 08:19 AM
pm shemdog he will give you info that you need

bronxboy10
03-06-2012, 08:53 AM
anyone? i dont wanna miss anything i could do.

Vote today in the primary. The caucus is not held until April. Contact Shemdog for further info on the caucus.

ALSO! Visit libertyclubhouse.org, you will find a lot of info there. That is the homepage for the Worcester phone bank.