PDA

View Full Version : Distributed a few flyers, organized a sign wave for Saturday

Tod
02-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Hopefully a bunch of folks will show up! I put an ad in the paper advertizing the sign wave. Have a bunch more flyers to pass out.

I made a temporary little pouch that I sling over my shoulder for the flyers. Works pretty well and frees up my hands.

KMX
02-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Everything you said Sounds like me!!! lol. wow.

Tod
03-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Just got a call from an older lady who wanted to know if I had any extra sign for the sign wave. Alas I did not. I suggested that some posterboard and a magic marker would do just fine! She's calling her friends to get more people there. Woot! May be a success after all!

Tod
03-02-2012, 09:50 PM
If you hear about some Ron Paul supporter who got carried away with his sign waving and ended up in another state, that would be me. I'll be waving my 6'x2' sign tomorrow with wind gusts forecasted at 45 mph.

::yikes::

:D

jemuf
03-02-2012, 11:33 PM
If you hear about some Ron Paul supporter who got carried away with his sign waving and ended up in another state, that would be me. I'll be waving my 6'x2' sign tomorrow with wind gusts forecasted at 45 mph. ::yikes:: :D

45 mph is no joke. Be prepared for some embarrassing moments, and if it were me I'd wear wrap around sunglasses to protect corner signs from flapping into my eye.

Tod
03-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Maybe I should get some rollerblades and take advantage of all this wind!

weeeeee.....up and down Main street!

Well, about time to boogey on out of here to go wave my sign.