PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin Attacks Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard, Lew Rockwell, and Thomas DiLorenzo [video]

AGRP
02-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Mark Levin attacks Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard, Lew Rockwell, and Thomas DiLorenzo by telling his listeners to Google their names!

http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/mark-levin-attacks-ron-paul-murray-rothbard-lew-rockwell-and-thomas-dilorenzo/

BuddyRey
02-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Tom Woods did a video on that earlier today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW6M0BcT7z4

heavenlyboy34
02-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Wow. Levin is a very small, petty man. ETA: listened to the Levin clip. It's terribly amusing that he accuses Lew, Tom, etc. of being evil meanies and so on, but can't even refute the arguments. LOLZ. :D

Murray N Rothbard
02-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Where's the attack? All I heard was just a compliment and a plug. :confused:

CJLauderdale4
02-27-2012, 10:28 PM
I heard this rant last week as I was driving home.
Levin is all about one thing: himself. It's not freedom or liberty, it's not our grandchildren, and it's not unalienable rights, all of which he may claim.

When Levin spends 15-30 minutes each night pimping his book (which as a free-market advocator, I have no problem with), then it's obvious Mark wants you to read his "Ameritopia" crap than volumes of treatises and essays from true free-market pioneers. Just because Levin happened to pick up a de Toqueville book, or discover Washington's second innaugural, does not mean he knows all.

Levin has an agenda, and it includes Israel. I'm sorry folks - it's true. And when Paul wants to give Israel its sovereignty back (I mean pull financial support of Israel), and allow the Jews to defend themselves, Mark DOES NOT WANT THIS! He wants us to defend Israel with OUR money and military, EVEN IF WE MUST BORROW TO DO IT and DSTROY OUR ECONOMY!!

matt0611
02-27-2012, 10:56 PM
If any of Levin's audience genuinely support liberty and the constitution, if they end up googling Rockwell, Woods, DiLorenzo, or Rothbard, they will probably like a lot of what they see.

Intoxiklown
02-28-2012, 06:14 AM
I always had a hard time understanding some of the complete nonsense people would tell me as why they couldn't support Ron Paul, and would continually ask them, "Where do you keep getting this stuff??"

Then I heard levin (sorry, I only capitalize proper nouns, and nothing proper about him) and fully understood when I started hearing their remarks verbatum coming from that hate mongerer.

speciallyblend
02-28-2012, 06:26 AM
i hope levin tells more people to google them:) press coverage is coverage:)