PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul live on C-span NOW!!

bbwarfield
02-27-2012, 12:25 PM
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

enjoy!

Trigonx
02-27-2012, 12:27 PM
ah, from yesterday. Still good for others who missed it.

bbwarfield
02-27-2012, 12:28 PM
jumped the gun.... woops : ( someone mentioned live tweeting and i check cspan.... what were the odds :rolleyes:

freeforall
02-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Turned in on just in time to hear him say, "do whatever you want to do"

Words of wisdom to live by.

Wolfgang Bohringer
02-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I saw this yesterday and I thought it was amazing. There were a few reporters asking serious real questions for about 10 minutes. Even though he appeared a little rushed as though he had to hop in the car to make his next gig, Ron calmly and succinctly got into gold and competitive currencies and I thought he gave great thoughtful answers. I think if he could somehow make serious discussions of the issues such as this the main part of the raucous road show, he would get more media attention.

Once you've got up to 4,000 people in one spot like that, why not make more of it than just a 45 minute speech? Why not treat everybody to another hour of serious policy discussion? Ron could transition into the serious dialog part of the show sort of like U2 used to interrupt their stadium rock sized concerts and make telephone calls to the President and other politicians. One microphone could be set up next to Ron on the stage and people (with undecideds given preference) could line up and ask questions and the whole crowd could be treated to some good dialog. I think it would kick the whole thing up several notches media-spectacle-wise and get more press attention as well as produce the best youtube content ever.