PDA

View Full Version : RPF's Thomas Massie Endorsed By Phil Moffett for US Congress

MRoCkEd
02-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Thomas Massie Endorsed By Phil Moffett (http://www.thomasmassie.com/2012/02/27/thomas-massie-endorsed-by-phil-moffett/)

Former Gubernatorial Candidate and TEA Party Favorite

FLORENCE, Kentucky– “It is with great pride and optimism that I endorse Judge Thomas Massie’s run for U.S. Congress,” Moffett said in a statement. “Thomas is a principled Constitutional conservative who understands the absolute need for reducing government spending, reducing regulation, empowering free markets, and defending personal liberties.”

Moffett, a Louisville businessman, was the TEA Party favorite for Governor in the 2011 Republican primary. In fact, in that three way Republican primary, Moffett won the counties of the new 4th Congressional District by a decisive margin of 46% to 41% to 13%.

“The first time I met Thomas I knew he was special. He is incredibly smart and a clear thinker. He’s an inventor. He looks at problems, determines their core cause, and engineers a solid solution. He did it as a businessman; he’s doing it as a judge in Lewis County; and he’ll do it as the 4th District’s U.S. Representative,” Moffett continued.

Thomas Massie, 41, holds an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering and a graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He is an award winning inventor and a successful businessman. Currently he serves as Judge Executive in Lewis County where he lives with his wife and four children on their family farm.

“I am honored to have the support of Phil Moffett. The platform of his governor’s campaign resonates with my conservative principles of smaller government, individual responsibility, and liberty. Phil’s advice and counsel has been instrumental in forming our campaign strategy, especially in the newly added precincts of Jefferson County, Spencer County, and Shelby County,” said Massie.

Ryan Hogan, who left Senator Rand Paul’s staff to be campaign manager for Massie added, “Phil earned votes from the full spectrum of Republican voters. His endorsement is further affirmation that people concerned with the direction of this country understand Thomas Massie is the best person to represent the 4th District.”

###

Jeremy
02-27-2012, 10:20 AM
This is getting a lot of media attention.

Fox: http://www.fox19.com/story/17023149/massie-gets-moffetts-endorsement-in-4th-district

trey4sports
02-27-2012, 10:24 AM
woot woot! Take that Marcus Carey!