PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and his campaign people are geniuses.

Matthew Zak
02-26-2012, 07:23 PM
For months -- nay, years -- we've been hearing, "Who is the Alternative to Romney?"

THAT is why Ron Paul is not attacking Romney.

He's using the media's priming against the media.

People already have it in their head that, while they "like" Romney (though, they probably don't) there has to be an alternative.

We all know the media can redirect the "lemmings" at a moments notice, but they can't get all of them. In the process of trying to "save face" and funnel their followers in Romney's direction, they will, in most cases, consider Ron Paul.

So Ron Paul is going after the rest of the field.

It's a perfect storm.

dante
02-26-2012, 07:28 PM
It's definitely the strategy they've taken. I'm not sure there could have been a better one given how much the establishment Republicans were ready and willing to smear Dr. Paul.

Next few weeks will be very interesting.

michaelwise
02-26-2012, 07:39 PM
I fear the nation needs 4 more years of Obama to get over that black president thing.

alucard13mmfmj
02-26-2012, 07:42 PM
I fear the nation needs 4 more years of Obama to get over that black president thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wItuvvV_hnc

jbauer
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Not a great thought, but having dumbo in office 4 more years will FORCE hard changes. Not only that but the GOP might just as well start over. If they loose this election we will be a 1 party system.

Voluntary Man
02-26-2012, 09:28 PM
... the GOP might just as well start over. If they loose this election we will be a 1 party system.

It's already a conjoined Twin Party system.

TonySutton
02-26-2012, 09:36 PM
I former classmate from high school who would start a debate on most of my RP facebook posts recently posted this,

"I have to admit, I'm ready to ignore my trepidation over his foreign policy and vote for Ron."

and a bit later he commented about US adventurism and social programs dragging the country down.