PDA

View Full Version : Hey from NC!

skinny_bones4
02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey guys!

My name is Tyler. I am 20 years old. And I have become a Ron Paul supporter. As a Democrat, it was interesting to see my interest in Paul. But I feel he is the best canidate for this country, and with everyone's help, we can take him to the White House. Not much to say about me. Hope to have a great time on here!

Bruno
02-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Hey guys!

My name is Tyler. I am 20 years old. And I have become a Ron Paul supporter. As a Democrat, it was interesting to see my interest in Paul. But I feel he is the best canidate for this country, and with everyone's help, we can take him to the White House. Not much to say about me. Hope to have a great time on here!

Hello and welcome to the forums, Tyler! Glad to have you on board!

lib3rtarian
02-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Welcome !! Which county are you from, Tyler?

BuddyRey
02-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Welcome, Tyler! I'm from NC too. Monroe area.

BuddyRey
02-26-2012, 08:46 PM
//

skinny_bones4
02-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the nice welcomes! I had no idea there was such a huge forum for Ron Pauls supporters. And BuddyRey, I have actually never heard of Monroe before. Is that in the Eastern or Western side?

BuddyRey
02-27-2012, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the nice welcomes! I had no idea there was such a huge forum for Ron Pauls supporters. And BuddyRey, I have actually never heard of Monroe before. Is that in the Eastern or Western side?

It's in Union County near Charlotte, slightly westward of the very middle of the state (but still in the Piedmont) and very far south. In fact, we're only a hop, skip, and jump away from the SC state line (which is always great when it's 4th of July and we need to do some fireworks shopping. :D )

Mike Causey
04-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Hello, I'm Mike Causey from Greensboro, NC, running for insurance commissioner. I'm in a 3-way primary on the Republican ballot and need help getting my name and message out. I believe in the Ron Paul principles of limited government by following the constitution. I refer to myself as a conservative constitutionalist.

Please tell others in North carolina about me and look at my campaign website.

I look forward to your comments and replies.

lib3rtarian
04-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Hello, I'm Mike Causey from Greensboro, NC, running for insurance commissioner. I'm in a 3-way primary on the Republican ballot and need help getting my name and message out. I believe in the Ron Paul principles of limited government by following the constitution. I refer to myself as a conservative constitutionalist.

Thanks for stopping by, Mike. I'll certainly look into your candidacy.

Southron
04-02-2012, 06:09 AM

Hey Mike. I'm pretty close to you in Randolph County. Good luck in your race!

Butch
04-02-2012, 08:22 AM
As a Democrat, it was interesting to see my interest in Paul. Hi
I'm in Hickory, NC.
You will need to change your party to Republican by Friday April 13, 2012 in order to vote for Ron Paul in our Primary on May 8, 2012.
You can find all the information you need at www dot ncsbe.gov/content.aspx?id=29 < Hope you can figure out what the addy is
I can't put a direct link in my post until I have at least 3 postings on the boards.

thechitowncubs
04-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ncsbe.gov/content.aspx?id=29

DerailingDaTrain
04-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the forums. Make sure you're registered to vote in time.

Titus
04-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Hey guys!

Welcome to the forums. It's nice to see another liberty person here.

Have some +rep for joining. By the way, "rep" is the board's way of saying this is a cool guy.