PDA

View Full Version : Grinch and Santa both want Secret Service protection

sailingaway
02-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Kelly O'Donnell ‏ @KellyO
Secret Service expanded duties: @RickSantorum gets protective detail tomorrow. Gingrich campaign made request for protection Friday.

http://www.littlekidstuff.com/images/aeromax-jr-police-officer-dress-up-costume-large-500.jpg

splanky
02-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Sounds like RP is right, people are waking up. Can't be good news for Frothy and Grinch.

kathy88
02-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Pussies.

flightlesskiwi
02-26-2012, 06:49 PM
this reminds me of:
gonna get me some of dat Obama money...

itz freeeeeee, so why not?!?

kathy88
02-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Seriously, though. This sounds like a last ditch effort by both of them to make themselves appear more viable than they are. Those whopping crowds Gingrich is getting are probably terrifying.

jayrehme
02-26-2012, 06:51 PM
hmmm..... establishment setting the tone that the election is dangerous........ just in case they need to take down their threat?

Barrex
02-26-2012, 06:52 PM
I get it now. With those 2-3 guys from secret service Newts and Ricks audience will now will be 2-3 people.

mosquitobite
02-26-2012, 06:55 PM
*puts on tin foil*

Why are both of them requesting it now - and within days of each other?

Are they trying to warn or hope for Dr Paul to do the same?

Will it be the narrative "well he should have asked for SS protection too"? :( Sorry, don't like this tin foil, but it is what came to mind.

mosquitobite
02-26-2012, 06:55 PM
hmmm..... establishment setting the tone that the election is dangerous........ just in case they need to take down their threat?

You said it...

kathy88
02-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I wish Ron would put out the word to the Patriots that he'd like some protection. The secret service would SHIT when we came running.

Tyler_Durden
02-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Kelly O'Donnell ‏ @KellyO
Secret Service expanded duties: @RickSantorum gets protective detail tomorrow. Gingrich campaign made request for protection Friday.

http://www.littlekidstuff.com/images/aeromax-jr-police-officer-dress-up-costume-large-500.jpg

Angers me that more of our tax dollars have to go toward Santorum and Gingrich.

splanky
02-26-2012, 07:01 PM
I wish Ron would put out the word to the Patriots that he'd like some protection. The secret service would SHIT when we came running.

Heh heh, I might be falling in love with you, lady.

kathy88
02-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Heh heh, I might be falling in love with you, lady.

AWWWW Splanky!

thoughtomator
02-26-2012, 07:06 PM
The Grinch wants Secret Service protection from Tiffany's collection department

kathy88
02-26-2012, 07:07 PM
The Grinch wants Secret Service protection from Tiffany's collection department

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tom7126
02-26-2012, 07:08 PM
will newt's agents be wearing stormtrooper helmets?

Jingles
02-26-2012, 07:22 PM
will newt's agents be wearing stormtrooper helmets?

I suppose it will depend on what Newt decides to pick as his super villain costume. Darth Vader is rather fitting for him and then he could build his own Deathstar. Personally I'd like to see him dress up as the Monarch, his wife can be Doctor Girlfriend and then he could have Henchmen. I kind of like the idea of Newt flying around in a giant cocoon. Maybe then he could have a cocoon moon base.

I don't know why Newt is running for president. He really should just be out trying to form his own group of super villains.

VBRonPaulFan
02-26-2012, 07:24 PM
I suppose it will depend on what Newt decides to pick as his super villain costume. Darth Vader is rather fitting for him and then he could build his own Deathstar. Personally I'd like to see him dress up as the Monarch, his wife can be Doctor Girlfriend and then he could have Henchmen. I kind of like the idea of Newt flying around in a giant cocoon. Maybe then he could have a cocoon moon base.

I don't know why Newt is running for president. He really should just be out trying to form his own group of super villains.

Sorry, the Vader costume has been permanently retired as a Cheney only outfit.

Jingles
02-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Sorry, the Vader costume has been permanently retired as a Cheney only outfit.

Well I suppose maybe he can be the Green Goblin then.

http://i.imgur.com/zEq3l.jpg

mosquitobite
02-26-2012, 07:34 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/pyrotech5/humor/darth-vader-haters-gonna-hate-anima.gif

Kluge
02-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Santorum probably really wants these guys:

http://images.quickblogcast.com/71606-62901/SwissGuards1.jpg

kathy88
02-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Santorum probably really wants these guys:

http://images.quickblogcast.com/71606-62901/SwissGuards1.jpg

OMG

Kluge
02-26-2012, 07:55 PM
OMG

That there's prime Pope-tection.

No Free Beer
02-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Ron could easily use this against them.

"I have rallies with over 1,000 people. If anything I need the protection, but I don't ask for it because I don't believe my security should be paid for by the taxpayers. They are just using their status to get something that they think is free."

game over.

kathy88
02-26-2012, 08:01 PM

"I have rallies with over 1,000 people. If anything I need the protection, but I don't ask for it because I don't believe my security should be paid for by the taxpayers. They are just using their status to get something that they think is free."

game over.

Wouldn't that ROCK? Push the insanity of entitlement. So many people only think of medical and food stamps, etc...

Brett85
02-26-2012, 08:02 PM

game over.

RSLudlum
02-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Guess who gets to decide which "major" candidates get SS assignments?

18 USC 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service

(a)(7) Major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates and, within 120 days of the general Presidential election, the spouses of such candidates. As used in this paragraph, the term "major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates" means those individuals identified as such by the Secretary of Homeland Security after consultation with an advisory committee consisting of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the minority leader of the House of Representatives, the majority and minority leaders of the Senate, and one additional member selected by the other members of the committee. The Committee shall not be subject to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 App. U.S.C. 2).

libertyfanatic
02-26-2012, 09:11 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/pyrotech5/humor/darth-vader-haters-gonna-hate-anima.gifThat is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Sullivan*
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM

Nah, the Monarch was really buff for all his general dumbassity. At least the Green Goblin sort of looks like him in the face, is truly evil, AND he's got a rocket-powered platform with which to haul his fat ass around. No more waddling for Gingrich.

RDM
02-26-2012, 09:21 PM

I'm sure our Troops for Ron Paul would have no problem providing this service.:)

Feelgood
02-26-2012, 09:28 PM
They realize just how dangerous Ron Paul is. :)