PDA

View Full Version : Protest the fed using their paper notes to ADVERTISE FREE.

FuktheFed
02-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 'writing' on bank notes isn't illegal as long as all the anti-counterfitting measures aren't altered of defaced.

MY PROPOSAL; Get the message about Ron Paul with money.

Write 'end the fed' or 'ron paul 2012' or 'monopoly money' or some other random shit that gets Ron Paul's message out.

Everyone looks at money every day. Get this shit viral, its free to do.

It also is a protest to the fed by using their notes to speak against them, so why not?

Example;
Step 1)Get $20 in Ones
step 2) Write quick messages on most of them
step 3) turn them in for a $20 bill (not the bank)
step 4) turn the $20 bill for $20 in ones
step 5) repeat.

When they start taking the money out of circulation, the message will be clear to them, FUCK THE FED.

(heading to see Ron Paul speak now bitches. Peace)

cocrehamster
03-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 'writing' on bank notes isn't illegal as long as all the anti-counterfitting measures aren't altered of defaced.

MY PROPOSAL; Get the message about Ron Paul with money.

Write 'end the fed' or 'ron paul 2012' or 'monopoly money' or some other random shit that gets Ron Paul's message out.

Everyone looks at money every day. Get this shit viral, its free to do.

It also is a protest to the fed by using their notes to speak against them, so why not?

Example;
Step 1)Get $20 in Ones
step 2) Write quick messages on most of them
step 3) turn them in for a $20 bill (not the bank)
step 4) turn the $20 bill for $20 in ones
step 5) repeat.

When they start taking the money out of circulation, the message will be clear to them, FUCK THE FED.

(heading to see Ron Paul speak now bitches. Peace)

I think if most people saw monopoly money written on a dollar bill they would assume whoever is associated with that message is a nut job because they would have no idea what it is referring to.

GeorgiaAvenger
03-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Do not put Ron Paul's name on it.

If it were legal, I would suggest putting things like "Inflation Devalues This"

azxd
03-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Stupid

Disturbed
04-18-2012, 08:32 PM
I've seen people apply a strip of Scoth (brand) tape to the bills and write on the tape. This is the tape that is somewhat translucent--not entirely clear. Run the strip along the bottom or top (or both edges), fold it over and apply it again to the back side. You can write on this tape in ball point pen and it will stay on there. Since you are writing on the tape and not the Note, you are not defacing the Note! The tape blends in to the Note and it only looks like the writing is on the Note.

presence
05-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Section 333. Mutilation of national bank obligations

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or
unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank
bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national
banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal
Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note,
or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined
under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_against_the_law_to_deface_US_currency#ixzz1u 7w9uL4Z

Actually, just by encouraging others to do so... you're not within the realm of free speech. You're calling for "Imminent lawless action".

I suggest you recant your statement.

what was that first rule of "fight club" again?

presence