PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum says no apology is needed for Quran burning, Afghanistan should apologize instead

qh4dotcom
02-26-2012, 10:03 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/santorum-no-apology-needed-quran-burning-143141689.html

redbluepill
02-26-2012, 03:06 PM
The whole purpose of apologizing is to make amends for doing something wrong. Whether that wrong was done deliberately or not is not the issue. I get more and more fascinated each day by Santorum's brain.

Brian4Liberty
02-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Bad idea for Obama (and US Generals) to apologize on this. It makes the situation worse, not better.

Brett85
02-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Bad idea for Obama (and US Generals) to apologize on this. It makes the situation worse, not better.

Yeah, the solution is simply to get out of there. Forget about apologizing.

giovannile07
02-26-2012, 04:02 PM
All the comments on that article are about people saying bring back the troops!!!

Phyxrgon
02-26-2012, 04:03 PM
didnt think the burning would incite hatred, no matter the reason? then again, frothy is just a closet racist against muslims, and odumba and his sockpuppet pals don't know how to deal with it and just apologise like he stupidly "apologised" for nuking japan in ww2...

DerailingDaTrain
02-26-2012, 04:09 PM

I don't think so if the stated objection of your "mission" is to win hearts and minds. It shouldn't have been done and I'm almost positive it was done on purpose just like the other times the book has been defaced. But I do agree that apologizing will do nothing because everyone in the country hates us and wishes we would leave and now people are in the streets shouting "Death to America" and stuff like that. This is the result of US foreign policy in the Middle East and our continued presence will only make it worse.

Bruno
02-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Which story to believe? They burned then on purpose or by accident?

bolil
02-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like they are going to run "The Froth" in order to "throw" the election?

Warmon
02-26-2012, 05:53 PM

I agree. GTFO NOW! This is an untenable situation. Most of them have no idea of why we are there anyway...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/survey-92-of-young-afghan-men-dont-know-anything-about-911/

BSU kid
02-26-2012, 06:46 PM
didnt think the burning would incite hatred, no matter the reason? then again, frothy is just a closet racist against muslims, and odumba and his sockpuppet pals don't know how to deal with it and just apologise like he stupidly "apologised" for nuking japan in ww2...

A closet racist...yeah right. He is a blunt and obvious racist, from his comments on "blacks" in Iowa to all his bigoted statements on Muslims and Islam. It's amazing the media gives him a free pass, while at the same time always trying to make RP out to be a bigot because of the newsletters.

bolil
02-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Im farily sure they have chosen the froth as their fall guy. Now way he could beat Obama. Shit... he would have difficulty beating hitler in israel.

alucard13mmfmj
02-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Heck, even that Patt Robinson said that the GOP should produce a candidate that isnt too "right" leaning... or else the GOP will lose to Obama.

Vanilluxe
02-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Apology is will mean nothing if we still are sending troops to Afghanistan.

Brian4Liberty
02-26-2012, 09:28 PM
I agree. GTFO NOW! This is an untenable situation. Most of them have no idea of why we are there anyway...

I was speaking to young neo-conservative warmongers this weekend. They say we must stay to prevent violence and mold a new society that will remain subservient to US Corporatist and political interests (not exactly what they say, but it's what they mean). We can not leave. Apparently ever.

giovannile07
02-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Apologize by bringing back the troops home, an apology is nothing if nothing changes...

EBounding
02-27-2012, 11:10 AM

Yep. This.

Lishy
02-27-2012, 11:59 AM
The whole purpose of apologizing is to make amends for doing something wrong. Whether that wrong was done deliberately or not is not the issue. I get more and more fascinated each day by Santorum's brain.

This. But I'm more worried about voters.

A vote for Santorum is a vote for Obama.

TC95
02-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Which story to believe? They burned then on purpose or by accident?

On purpose. Now we have a reason to stay longer. If we just "cut and run" we'll look like cowards! Can't have that! Gotta stay and kill those bad guys that are killing us!

TC95
02-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Santorum should apologize for running for president and wasting everyone's time.