PDA

View Full Version : video i made for ron paul

gianni
02-26-2012, 06:41 AM
what do u think about this video i made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqb2FxLJANc

HindsightIsRonPaul
02-26-2012, 05:23 PM
the idea of showing how the search engines discriminate against Ron Paul was a nice idea in theory... but your presentation was not good for getting 'newbies' to pay attention or be moved emotionally. As a songwriter, I would suggest this to you- watch some videos that you deeply respect (because they personally move YOU) and learn the editing tricks and audio ideas that THEY use to emotionally move the audience. The fact that your message is the truth is great... but you have to lock the audience into a level of entertainment that they can be 'open' to receiving your valid message. I hope this helps.

jemuf
02-26-2012, 05:40 PM
I like the video. It's very simple and revealing. Although I don't exactly know what it reveals. Does it reveal that Google is suppressing Ron Paul links? Does it reveal that Google only aggregates popular news links? Does it reveal that news organizations aren't reporting much about Dr. Paul? Or does it reveal that the public isn't interested in Paul?

I noticed a lot of people are using very grandiose music in their Ron Paul videos. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I'd say that in this case it's borderline.

I'm surprised that you didn't get slammed with negative comments. A couple months ago it seemed like RPF posters were more passionate about defending Google than Paul. People thought Google was "our friend" merely for the fact that Google employees donated $60,000 to the campaign.