PDA

View Full Version : Project Opt Out

Seraphim
02-25-2012, 09:50 PM
The political process is not enough.

If it were, the human population would not be starring off of a steep cliff. This cliff is a deadly cocktail of insurmountable (and unauthorized) debt, war and government authoritarianism. These factors are, all in perfect unison, growing at an exponential rate.

As much as many people like to believe otherwise, the political process in it's current form is diseased, corrupted and gangrenous to the sum of society. It can no longer be saved. The evidence for this surrounds us on a daily basis. From the Eurozone techonocrats taking over Greece and the smaller periphery countries, to the overhwhelming of individual American States by their Federal Government - it is happening all around the world.
Voters are not only being ignored by their elected "leaders" (a term I now use very reluctantly and with great disdain) but they are being placated and mocked by their State overlords who rig elections in many different ways. What is more disgusting, in Europe, elections are being bypassed and outright ignored by those who now control The State.

Simply said; it is too late in the game to choose the political process as the primary means of shaping our realities. It is still valid, but not as the primary method.

There is a growing trend of people, families, communities and even States (see; Utah) all OPTING OUT of some "higher" power. There is a little voice in all of us who are awake (even if still groggy!!) that says; I understand that to not resist is damnation of all that is just.

Project Opt Out is a go live. It is a trend that has ALREADY emerged. It needs no leader, it needs no central consolidating force. Project Opt Out is reality coming full force.

The key, our responsibilty, is to match the "Deadly Cocktail" that is going exponential - with EXPONENTIAL OPTING OUT. The "Deadly Cocktail" will not win. It cannot win. It never has. To avoid the Deadly Cocktail, however, is to drink it.

To Opt Out is a simple act of peaceful rebellion. It is a stamement of simple and courageous defiance.

We are all Opting Out in our own little ways. As Soverign Individuals, as human beings who are very different in our dreams, skills and ambitions - our Opt Out strategies all differ and will continue to differ.

But to Opt Out of our current condition is an act of HEROISM.

Opting Out is to hack at the roots tyranny.

Opting Out is choosing silver over fiat currency.

Opting Out is growing some (or all!) of your food.

Opting Out is to drink purified water that contains no chlorine or fluoride.

Opting Out is to refuse TSA molestation.

Opting Out is to meet a local farmer and purchase your food there.

Optin Out is to home school your child.

Opting Out is to ask nothing of your government and ask in return that it take nothing.

Opting Out is to reconnect with our humanity.

Working Poor
02-25-2012, 10:06 PM
I like it.

BuddyRey
02-25-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm totally on-board. More people need to look into Agorism. The best way to undermine government is to create our own institutions that can out-compete it.

Seraphim
02-25-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm opting out right left and center.

Anything and everything that I can - I say in my head "OPT OUT!" (then do it) and voila, another tentacle of the matrix - gone.

Danke
02-25-2012, 10:26 PM
You failed to mention income tax: http://losthorizons.com/CtCforFree.pdf

Seraphim
02-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Nope!

Opt Out, as stated, is decentralized and about SOVERIGN INDIVIDUALS!

Opt Out is what you make it!

Opt Out of the matrix any which way you want!

The list I provided were mere examples. The list is TRULY endless.

I truly believe this singular, far reaching concept, can do more for liberty and damage the aggressors within the ruling class more than anything else.

Knowing the confines in which we live, if you OPT OUT of the Income Tax...you have brass testicules (or ovaries :)). If you truly take on such a massively defended institution (IRS)...SUPPORT!

You failed to mention income tax: http://losthorizons.com/CtCforFree.pdf

Anti Federalist
02-25-2012, 11:41 PM
I like this.

Danke
02-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Knowing the confines in which we live, if you OPT OUT of the Income Tax...you have brass testicules (or ovaries :)). If you truly take on such a massively defended institution (IRS)...SUPPORT!

I just touched my balls. Not brass. But I love fucking with the IRS.

AGRP
02-26-2012, 01:23 AM
Water without chlorine? Thanks, but no thanks.

Liberty4life
02-26-2012, 01:48 AM
NEWS!!
Tyrants worldwide unite around a global trend to ignore politicians and conventional institutions.
The global powers that be need participation in their political system to validate it.
DENIED: ability to control the outcome of elections by altering votes via diebold computer systems.

Hospitaller
02-26-2012, 02:26 AM
Withdrawal of consent may be the only way to bring about a truly an-cap society. History has proven that a bottom up revolutions usually replace one tyrant with another.

The American Revolution spawned the modern day monsterous Federal Government.

Are we disciplined and vigilant enough to keep a limited constitutional government generation to generation?

Hospitaller
02-26-2012, 02:54 AM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2010/11/30/176-opt-out-of-the-state/

Paul Fan
02-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Yes! This is a good first step. Change our own habits, and teach by example. This will help fearful people see that the changes we need aren't threatening.

It also would help promote change. For example, once enough prople home school, we can push for a tax reduction for those who don't use state schools.

azxd
02-26-2012, 04:17 AM
Nope!

Opt Out, as stated, is decentralized and about SOVERIGN INDIVIDUALS!

Opt Out is what you make it!

Opt Out of the matrix any which way you want!

The list I provided were mere examples. The list is TRULY endless.

I truly believe this singular, far reaching concept, can do more for liberty and damage the aggressors within the ruling class more than anything else.

I take it you'll be opting out of the Federal Election Process, then ?

Liberty74
02-26-2012, 06:11 AM
I want to opt out of wealth destroying SS and the IRS. :p

AceNZ
02-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Also known as "going Galt" -- which I did 5+ years ago now.

The list in the OP is a good start, but there's much, much more you can do.

Seraphim
02-26-2012, 07:06 AM
I'm Canadian, living in Canada.

And no, I'd vote for RP. I said politics cannot be the PRIMIARY means of bringing out change.

Even RP says this - Grassroots always makes the changes. Opt Out is a perfect example of Grassroots change.

I take it you'll be opting out of the Federal Election Process, then ?

Seraphim
02-26-2012, 07:07 AM
Also known as "going Galt" -- which I did 5+ years ago now.

The list in the OP is a good start, but there's much, much more you can do.

Agreed. The list was meant as inspiration, it is nothing conclusive nor confining.

Seraphim
02-26-2012, 07:12 AM
Brita filters remove CHLORINE.

Reverse osmosis removes ALL non H20 molecules (FLUORIDE AS WELL). From there you can re-mineralize it as you'd like.

Wate is LIFE. Chemically saturated water permeates EVERY cell of your body.

Since I began using remineralized reverse osmosis water - I feel BETTER. It's been amazing.

With that being said, OPT OUT is personal and voluntary. Opting Out of one thing on the list you are comfortable with does not mean you must opt out of all. It's YOUR choice.

That list is exemplary, not conclusive - quite frankly that list could be infinitely long.

If other people post Opt Out strategies, I will do my best to add them to the OP!!!

OPT OUT FOR A BETTER WORLD.

FreeTraveler
02-26-2012, 07:21 AM
The underground economy is growing by leaps and bounds. It's now estimated that 50% of the workforce (worldwide) is working in the grey and black markets. By 2020, that figure is expected to reach two-thirds. Even in the US it's already approaching 10% of the workforce.

http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/2012/02/apolitical-economic-superpower.html

Liberty74
02-26-2012, 07:23 AM

Cleaning the water is important but that does not mean once it comes out of your sink it is healthy to ingest the water. I have a 10 stage sink top water filter that most certainly removes the chlorine. And once that filter is finished, I am switching to an 5 stage anti-fluoride sink top water filter.

My shower head has a chlorine removal water filter. Chlorine + Hot Water = Toxic fumes. Not healthy to breathe it in.

FreeTraveler
02-26-2012, 07:27 AM
Anybody who's interested in Agorism should pay a visit to Hardyville. Those folks know how to enjoy freedom. Galt's Gulch in plain sight.

Agorism, Country Style in Hardyville - a visit to Claire Wolfe's fictional, rural, and very free community

http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/2012/02/agorism-country-style-in-hardyville.html

Seraphim
02-26-2012, 07:32 AM
Cleaning the water is important but that does not mean once it comes out of your sink it is healthy to ingest the water. I have a 10 stage sink top water filter that most certainly removes the chlorine. And once that filter is finished, I am switching to an 5 stage anti-fluoride sink top water filter.

My shower head has a chlorine removal water filter. Chlorine + Hot Water = Toxic fumes. Not healthy to breathe it in.

YES, THIS.

I've also recently installed a chlorine filtering shower head. It's awesome.

Working Poor
02-26-2012, 07:33 AM
I opt out of Gmo foods the best place to start if you are interested is stop buying anything that has any kind of corn or soy product in the ingredients list. especially high fructose corn syrup make the companies who use it change their evil ways. Also stay away from fat free and artificial sweeteners they are bad for your health.

Seraphim
02-26-2012, 10:13 AM
System D!!!

The tyrants are making a form of agorist revolt NECESSARY.

The irony for the tyrants is that their debt based currency system is dependant on us to survive. Simple non compliance forces their hands into locking us down with a police state - from there, their true colors show and the masses begin to understand.

System D is an epic form of OPT OUT!

The underground economy is growing by leaps and bounds. It's now estimated that 50% of the workforce (worldwide) is working in the grey and black markets. By 2020, that figure is expected to reach two-thirds. Even in the US it's already approaching 10% of the workforce.

http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/2012/02/apolitical-economic-superpower.html

azxd
02-26-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm Canadian, living in Canada.

And no, I'd vote for RP. I said politics cannot be the PRIMIARY means of bringing out change.

Even RP says this - Grassroots always makes the changes. Opt Out is a perfect example of Grassroots change.
And the Canadian government creates it's own set of problems, so you should "opt out" of this, also ;)

FreeTraveler
02-26-2012, 11:20 AM
System D!!!

The tyrants are making a form of agorist revolt NECESSARY.

The irony for the tyrants is that their debt based currency system is dependant on us to survive. Simple non compliance forces their hands into locking us down with a police state - from there, their true colors show and the masses begin to understand.

System D is an epic form of OPT OUT!

http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/...uperpower.html (http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/2012/02/apolitical-economic-superpower.html)

Yep, I couldn't agree with you more. We're not waiting for John Galt anymore... people are shrugging left and right.

It would be different if government actually accomplished what it's supposed to, perhaps, but we all know it's a failure...

Libertarians are the true pragmatists.

http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/2012/01/libertarians-are-true-pragmatists.html

Seraphim
02-26-2012, 11:23 AM
I agree, entirely.

As stated, I'm opting out of everything that I can...and engaging people to exercise their minds to break this status quo.

If the USA and Canadian citizens can manage to reassert our founding principles and declare the soverignty of all individuals - we can destroy the filthy empire being used in our names.

And the Canadian government creates it's own set of problems, so you should "opt out" of this, also ;)

Steven Douglas
02-26-2012, 01:58 PM
One way that I am opting out - and it's both powerful and necessary:

CULTIVATION

It is not enough to merely convert FRN's to silver. I want to trade in silver. Not barter in silver - actually BUY USING SILVER (coins). Not "hoard" silver, but actually CIRCULATE IT, and get other people accustomed to understanding its real value. To get your silver into circulation requires cultivation. It is not hard, and it is WORTH IT!

You can't do that with Walmart and Target and big mall stores, but you CAN do that with small merchants. They are all I need, and they are my only targets. I tell them that I want to buy from them using silver coins. They're surprised, not equipped for it. I have to EDUCATE EACH ONE, but it doesn't take long, and soon I am a "special" customer. An exception to the rule. I even negotiate discounts for paying in silver coin.

If a merchant isn't interested, no problem, I don't care a whit, and I move on. They don't get my business. It is NOT DIFFICULT to find merchants who can be educated, and who do want to be paid in silver. I have more than a dozen set up now. Store owners of various kinds, small grocers, restaurants, and even a gas station - pretty much every basic need covered.

I equip each one of them with a single URL:

http://www.coinflation.com/silver_coin_values.html

I ASK for a 5% discount on normal FRN prices for paying with (SUPERIOR) silver coin. They ALL agreed except one, who agreed to 2% instead. Fine. So the prices I pay are their normal price, plus tax, minus 5% (or 2%) of the total. Divide that by however many coins it takes (rounded up to the nearest silver nickel) using the values for that day from coinflation.

Simple.

As for me being PAID in silver, that is a no-brainer. I DO take FRN's, but I do not HOLD ONTO FRN's. That would be poison. It's no different than taking bitcoins, pesos, or anything else that I don't consider a store of value, but only a transient medium of exchange. As long as I convert right away, there is no loss of value. So technically, everything I receive is in physical silver.

Seraphim
02-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Great example of fiat Opt Out. Not just in savings, but in commerce as well.

Break the fiat back. It's the cornerstone of breaking the authoritarian rule.

One way that I am opting out - and it's both powerful and necessary:

CULTIVATION

It is not enough to merely convert FRN's to silver. I want to trade in silver. Not barter in silver - actually BUY USING SILVER (coins). Not "hoard" silver, but actually CIRCULATE IT, and get other people accustomed to understanding its real value. To get your silver into circulation requires cultivation. It is not hard, and it is WORTH IT!

You can't do that with Walmart and Target and big mall stores, but you CAN do that with small merchants. They are all I need, and they are my only targets. I tell them that I want to buy from them using silver coins. They're surprised, not equipped for it. I have to EDUCATE EACH ONE, but it doesn't take long, and soon I am a "special" customer. An exception to the rule. I even negotiate discounts for paying in silver coin.

If a merchant isn't interested, no problem, I don't care a whit, and I move on. They don't get my business. It is NOT DIFFICULT to find merchants who can be educated, and who do want to be paid in silver. I have more than a dozen set up now. Store owners of various kinds, small grocers, restaurants, and even a gas station - pretty much every basic need covered.

I ASK for a 5% discount on normal FRN prices for paying with (SUPERIOR) silver coin. They ALL agreed except one, who agreed to 2% instead. Fine. So the prices I pay are their normal price, plus tax, minus 5% (or 2%) of the total. Divide that by however many coins it takes (rounded up to the nearest silver nickel) using the values for that day from coinflation.

Simple.

As for me being PAID in silver, that is a no-brainer. I DO take FRN's, but I do not HOLD ONTO FRN's. That would be poison. It's no different than taking bitcoins, pesos, or anything else that I don't consider a store of value, but only a transient medium of exchange. As long as I convert right away, there is no loss of value. So technically, everything I receive is in physical silver.

AceNZ
02-26-2012, 06:12 PM

I applaud you for the effort. It takes guts to stand up to the IRS and refuse to pay taxes on silver-based transactions (even though you don't consider it to be barter, the IRS does, of course -- requiring a Form 1099-B to be filed for each transaction).

You might find the following URL useful for converting from dollars to 90% silver:

http://silverandgoldaremoney.com/

They also have an iPhone and Android app.

Bosco Warden
02-26-2012, 06:17 PM

If you look at this AGRP past posts he is not one of us.

FYI.

IMHO

Seraphim
02-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Bump!

I wanna hear how some of you ladies and gents are opting out of stuf in your own lives. We can all give each other ideas.

AceNZ
02-28-2012, 12:50 AM
I wanna hear how some of you ladies and gents are opting out of stuf in your own lives. We can all give each other ideas.

Here are a few ideas:

Withdraw your money from the banking system, and hold it as cash or precious metals instead. Although cash probably isn't a good "investment," holding it has the side-effect of reducing the amount that banks can loan by a factor of up to 9x.
Minimize your debt, and thereby minimize interest paid to banks
Move some of your money into foreign currencies or foreign stocks
Educate your kids at home and not in government schools
If you live in a city full of corruption, like New York or Chicago, then move to someplace honest, where your tax dollars and the other fruits of your labor support a healthy system, rather than a corrupt one
Reduce your consumption and increase your savings
Minimize your taxes within legal limits, and don’t let yourself be driven by the fear of an audit (or, worse yet, feel that you need to pay “extra”)
Consider moving to a state that doesn’t have a state income tax
For stocks, favor buy-and-hold instead trading (no tax due until you sell)
Barter for things when you can
Be conscious of the companies you buy products from. How will they use the money you spend? Who do they buy from? Where do their profits go? (boycotting companies that advertise on Fox is an example of this)
If you ever serve on a jury, apply individualist values to the case
Cancel most or all of your credit cards. If you really need a card, try switching to a debit card
Minimize your use of oil: get a high-mileage car, drive less, work from home, etc
Academia is the source of many of today’s “diseases” of the mind, including new flavors of socialism, distorted models of the economy, etc. When choosing a college for yourself or your child, be careful that its values reflect your values
Make sure your job reflects your core values. Not just what you do on a day-to-day basis, but how the fruits of your labor are applied in society. For example, you might refuse to work for the government, defense contractors, transportation companies that are involved with troop movement, companies that sell products to the government or the military, etc.

Seraphim
08-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Excellent AceNV!

Bump for progress reports! Anyone else?

To be honest, I feel like every aspect of our paradigm shift is now snowballing into high speed. Things will get very dicy in the coming months, and OPT OUT will be one of the only things that will sway society in a positive direction.