PDA

View Full Version : Santorum is still spewing lies..What a big baby. Ugh.

wgadget
02-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Found on Drudge.

h xxp://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/santorum-says-hes-being-tag-teamed/

Kregisen
02-25-2012, 09:25 PM
This part is simply gold:

"Recalling Mr. Paul’s branding him a “fake,” Mr. Santorum suggested that Mr. Paul was the fake, noting that his conservative rating “is almost as bad as some liberal Democrats.”

Calling the ONLY candidate in the race who's plan actually CUTS the deficits instead of adding trillions onto the debt, as bad as liberal Democrats? The only candidate who has never voted for an unbalanced budget, never voted for a tax increase, never voted for funding for planned parenthood (Santorum has), never voted to increase the the federal government's presence in education (Santorum has), never voted for a gun ban (Santorum has), never voted for a bailout (Santorum has), never voted for Medicare Part D (Santorum has), and never endorsed Mitt Romney (Santorum has), or Arlen Spector (Santorum has), and has never been pro-choice (Santorum has)

Santorum can go to hell. (or for him, I guess purgatory)

Victor Grey
02-25-2012, 11:39 PM
It's sad that Santorum's single and only claim to fame or any notable support base at all, is the fact his is the last and the only remaining "non-Romney" for the gop masses
to run though in the race.

That is the Santorum presidential run in about 3 sentences; "I'm the guy other than Mitt Romney. No one really likes me otherwise and I didn't have any base at all when there was every
other candidate available to flip through one after another, but I'm still the last not Mitt Romney left and you've already ran through Gingrich like a big flock, so ~1/3rd of the GOP, you should vote for me based solely on me not being Romney."

"Oh, and Jesus Jesus, BirthcontrolIran. This you like, yes?"

Weston White
02-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Correct URL: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/santorum-says-hes-being-tag-teamed/

Also how does having a bad “conservative rating” make him “fake”, especially considering that Ron Paul is not a Conservative, he is a Libertarian, more than that he is a Constitutionalist.

smtwngrl
02-26-2012, 01:11 AM
Well, he doesn't exactly have a bad rating, unless a 90.8% career average is bad. And the rating is for supporting limited government and opposing bigger government.

Santorum referred to the National Taxpayers' Union Ratings, and the next day the NTU came out with this:

http://www.ntu.org/news-and-issues/223as-presidential-contenders.html

Weston White
02-26-2012, 02:19 AM
ROFL, perhaps, Santorum should stick to talking about shooting oneself in the foot, certainly he will be much more prudent on that subject matter.

liveandletlive
02-26-2012, 10:41 AM
finally found someone worse than Dubya, good lord

Kregisen
02-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Correct URL: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/santorum-says-hes-being-tag-teamed/

Also how does having a bad “conservative rating” make him “fake”, especially considering that Ron Paul is not a Conservative, he is a Libertarian, more than that he is a Constitutionalist.

Read my signature if you don't believe Paul is a conservative, coming from the God of Conservatism himself. Paul is the most conservative member of congress, bar none.

bolil
02-26-2012, 05:43 PM
At least he doesn't have the accent of dubya

Frostwolf7
02-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Ughh. I hate how this thread title ends just before the word, "lies," on the front page.

Weston White
02-26-2012, 11:33 PM
I personally disagree, while Conservatives believe in a smaller, more controllable government (which is really but a fallacy in itself), they also believe that Constitutional powers and restrictions are malleable to their ever-changing belief structure and conveniences -whatever those may be.

Ron Paul clearly understands that our U.S. Constitution is not a “living” document; that it represents what is our gifted American birthright of upheld, undeniable, and fixed underlying principles and maxims, which are timeless and omnipotent.

The U.S. Government does not define our humanity, which was gift-granted to us by our Creator and highly respected by our Forbearers as they had instilled such wisdoms unto us through their crafting of our fundamental documents.