PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul scores another endorsement

liberty2897
02-25-2012, 07:43 PM
http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/2012/02/25/ron-paul-scores-another-endorsement/

2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul was endorsed today by the Chairman of the Payette County Republican Party, Nate Jones of New Plymouth. Payette County’s main population centers include Fruitland, New Plymouth and Payette.

In making his endorsement public, Mr. Jones issued the following statement:

“I support Paul because he’s the only candidate that understands how absolutely crucial individual liberty is. He is the only candidate that has a correct understanding of the proper role of government. Congressman Paul is a ‘statesman’ in every sense of the word. He’s humble, but unafraid and unashamed to forcefully speak the truth, even when it’s unpopular…for it is often said that ‘truth is treason in the empire of lies.’

“I decided several years ago to vote by principle, no longer by popularity or persuasion, and have never looked back. My wife and I, along with our parents and many of our closest friends, have been awakened. We forever will be grateful for the knowledge Paul has given us. His message, if heeded, is the only one that will preserve this nation, God willing.”

Describing himself as “simply a husband and father of four,” Mr. Jones is by trade a web developer when not furthering the cause of freedom as a longtime activist. In addition to currently serving as the Chairman of the Payette County Republican Party, he is also Treasurer of the Idaho Young Republicans.

Providing a strong boost to Ron Paul’s Idaho state organization, such endorsements present Ron Paul as the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney. They also demonstrate that the 12-term Congressman from Texas has the only campaign organization capable of maintaining a 50-state competition with the moderate-establishment Romney.

alucard13mmfmj
02-25-2012, 07:45 PM
awesome =D... need more chairman like him.

libertybrewcity
02-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Anymore endorsements from Idaho?

tsai3904
02-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Anymore endorsements from Idaho?

You can find more here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?317094-Ron-Paul-Endorsements-from-Elected-Officials

It seems like the campaign is rolling out "official" endorsements from officials who already publicly support Ron Paul.