PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO! Rick Santorum Continues the Isolationist Lie - Ron Paul Rebuttals (Please share)

coffeewithchess
02-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Rick Santorum openly lied about Ron Paul's position on foreign policy during an interview with Glenn Beck, and Glenn Beck did not call him out on it or correct him (no surprise there, Glenn is as fake as Santorum):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N--o1SMnSf0

FriedChicken
02-25-2012, 08:57 PM
hmm...
I like it. Perhaps also include other people talking about Ron's foreign policy? Tom Davis has a really good description about it and maybe some footage from the Judge and Michael Schuer ...

Try to make his policies seem very well accepted and mainstream.

oh, some footage from the Rand Paul focus group with Frank Lutz.

coffeewithchess
02-25-2012, 09:24 PM
hmm...
I like it. Perhaps also include other people talking about Ron's foreign policy? Tom Davis has a really good description about it and maybe some footage from the Judge and Michael Schuer ...

Try to make his policies seem very well accepted and mainstream.

oh, some footage from the Rand Paul focus group with Frank Lutz.

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't specifically set out to make a more "mainstream" foreign policy ad yet, but I do think we MUST point out when these people continuously lie about RP's positions.

Again, the campaign has 95% failed us on the foreign policy issue...when you KNOW your Achilles heel with voters, and you don't address it and you avoid certain MSM shows because they don't treat you well, or are not fair...it's just a sad state of affairs really.