PDA

View Full Version : What more can I do as a veteran of Iraq?

PPHILPOT
02-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I couldnt make the march in D.C., was wondering what I can do that the average supporter cant to help spread the message.

Tyler_Durden
02-25-2012, 03:03 PM
I couldnt make the march in D.C., was wondering what I can do that the average supporter cant to help spread the message.

Talk to all your military buddies. You're one of them. You have more clout and influence than civilians.

heavenlyboy34
02-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Donating to RP's campaign is a start. :o

TheGrinch
02-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Talk to your military buddies and anyone who will listen. I know from one of my friends who just got back from Afghanistan that they've been talking about him. Were you deployed at all?

Even if not, an appeal from the people who are the ones who have to fight in these needless unending wars is indeed very credible.

ETA: D'oh, jsut saw the "veteran of Iraq" part. Sorry, haven't had my coffee today so a little slow... Then yes, after they got us into that conflict with false intelligence, you have quite a HUGE claim that we need not be so eager to get into another one so easily, and that Dr. Paul is the only one willing to use restraint and wait for real evidence of a threat on our homeland before being so quick to send our troops into a bad situation.