PDA

View Full Version : 40 years of fighting the War on Drugs.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Also noteworthy for those who dismiss the fact that the dollar has been steadily losing value.

Take a look at the price for a hammer.

Nothing fancy, just a plain old hammer, more than likely made in the USA.

$1.69

The cheapest one at Lowes, made in China, $5.78

At any rate:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=bdhYAAAAIBAJ&sjid=z3UDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7464,3336061&dq=drug+war&hl=en

phill4paul
02-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Wow. Check the article next to it about pot hearings. Their doing it for the troops. FUUUuuuuu!!!!!!

virgil47
02-25-2012, 07:24 PM
The only thing that the 40 year war on drugs has accomplished is the same thing prohibition accomplished! If you are wondering what that was let me tell you. It made alot of very, very bad people very, very wealthy. Those same peoples children went to the finest schools and are now running our country. Guess who'll be running it in the future!

trey4sports
02-25-2012, 07:39 PM
i can get a made in china hammer for $1 at the dollar tree.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-25-2012, 08:46 PM
The only thing that the 40 year war on drugs has accomplished is the same thing prohibition accomplished! If you are wondering what that was let me tell you. It made alot of very, very bad people very, very wealthy.

Well, except that it didn't take 40 years to figure that out last time.

At this point, it's also ruined a lot of families that weren't bad people. Prohibition is really nothing compared to the WOD. I saw a sheriff's vehicle the other day that was very slick... had a nice paint job, and on the back, there, was an officer painted there wearing a helmet, face mask, body armor, and holding and ar15 or something similar. Really sick shit. I'm pretty sure the message was "We will fuck you up."

virgil47
02-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Well, except that it didn't take 40 years to figure that out last time.

At this point, it's also ruined a lot of families that weren't bad people. Prohibition is really nothing compared to the WOD. I saw a sheriff's vehicle the other day that was very slick... had a nice paint job, and on the back, there, was an officer painted there wearing a helmet, face mask, body armor, and holding and ar15 or something similar. Really sick shit. I'm pretty sure the message was "We will fuck you up."

Prohibition was simply a test run! They discovered that there was and still is a lot of money to be made by allowing the drug trade to flourish. The vast majority of drug busts are simply eyewash to try to convince the public that they are really doing something. I am a senior citizen but I fully expect the offspring of the Narco Lords to be running the world before I pass. Sad when you realize that the drug trade could be done away with by the stroke of a pen.