PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Santorum: Courage? (Romney Ad)

InTradePro
02-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Courage? New Romney Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmolg9vmIZs

Dianne
02-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Wow, they got that ad out fast.

Cap
02-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Good ad.

FriedChicken
02-25-2012, 11:56 AM
by official campaign or pac? anyone know? It doesn't say "I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message" at the end.

Endorse Liberty or another pac should totally steal this idea and make a "resolute" ad with Romney ... it would bash Romney and if it were completely obvious that it was a play on his ad it would draw more attention to BOTH ads ... and take them both down at once.

I only say Endorse Liberty because of their deep pockets.

alucard13mmfmj
02-25-2012, 12:42 PM
This is probably a reason why we don't want to mess with Romney because Romney would kill our numbers with ads. He has the money to play the ads.

jay_dub
02-25-2012, 12:46 PM
That was an ad that wrote itself. They should thank Santorum for help in making it.

Ole Ricky should have had enough sense to just shut up the other night, but no....he found himself in a hole and wouldn't put the shovel down.

alucard13mmfmj
02-25-2012, 12:48 PM
That was an ad that wrote itself. They should thank Santorum for help in making it.

Ole Ricky should have had enough sense to just shut up the other night, but no....he found himself in a hole and wouldn't put the shovel down.

Theres going to be another debate in March? lol. I hope Ron can keep his level of rank A debate going on.

jay_dub
02-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Theres going to be another debate in March? lol. I hope Ron can keep his level of rank A debate going on.

March 19 in Portland is the next one...if it isn't cancelled.

http://www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com/2012-debate-schedule/2011-2012-primary-debate-schedule/

I wonder if Santorum will show up for that one? He literally killed his own campaign in Arizona. He will have to see this ad and wonder, "Why, oh, why, could I just not shut up"?

Give yourself a double face palm, Rick. YOU EARNED IT!!

Agorism
02-25-2012, 03:02 PM
It's a good ad. Wasn't clear about the title 10 stuff though.

JJ2
02-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Notice how Santorum is the only candidate who was not able to answer the "one word" question with only one word. He knew he was lying and so he had to hesitate and use two words instead:

"Uh...courage."

That right there tells you everything you need to know.

Vanilluxe
02-26-2012, 09:11 PM
This is probably a reason why we don't want to mess with Romney because Romney would kill our numbers with ads. He has the money to play the ads.

Romney sooner or later will exhaust his money. He outspent the amount of money he toke in in January. Also that does not include debts that are unpaid. Soon we will rush Romney after he looses all of his resources.

HOLLYWOOD
02-27-2012, 12:06 PM
The 1st half is rather obscure, but second half "playing party 1st, over values and/or representing your constituents" very effective.

Santorum is obviously the fascist corporate media's boy... left giving him a free pass, because they all know, when the true vetting of Santorum comes out, he loses by a landslide to Obama.

FAUX/FOX NEWS CORP... wants their boy too.