PDA

View Full Version : someone impersonating MI coordinator trying to cancel RP events

smithtg
02-24-2012, 10:42 PM
RP is going to have 1500+ at every event in MI and the GOP hates it.. Just because this is Obamaland doesnt mean there aren't RP supporters in the frozen north. They wave at me every week on my commute after seeing my bumper stickers....

From the horses mouth:

Their pathetic, desperate acts prove it...

Dear Michigan Patriots,

Someone has been impersonating me.

They called multiple venues where Dr. Paul will be speaking over the next three days, including Michigan State University Auditorium and the Pinnacle Center, and attempted to have our events canceled. (Feel free to call them for confirmation)

I can only conclude that they are scared to death with what Dr. Paul is about to prove in Michigan these next few days.

But I assure you, each and every event--all five, listed on our website--they are all still on.

I hope you will turn out, even if you did not reserve a seat, because frankly, when our enemies are so desperate that they will resort to something so low as attempting to have our events shut down, they are low enough to attempt to grab up the pre-registrations.

No matter what anyone tells you, I hope to see you at our events this weekend, beginning at Plachta Auditorium at Central Michigan University tomorrow at 6pm, and followed by a 4pm rally at the Pinnacle Center in Hudsonville on Sunday.

And did you notice that not one media outlet reported the remarkable news that Dr. Paul will be speaking at an inner city Detroit school on Monday morning?

Instead, you see such rabid ravings as this Detroit Free Press article which sneeringly suggests Ron Paul couldn't bring 1200 warm bodies to an event.

As it happens, every event with Ron Paul in Michigan will seat no less than 1200 people.

See you tomorrow in Mt. Pleasant.

For Liberty,
Adam de Angeli
Michigan Coordinator, Ron Paul 2012

sailingaway
02-24-2012, 10:47 PM
more, he booked a place with 4000 seats. I don't want that empty when we all know he should fill it.

And there was one event center that 'booked the 1400' seats the first day, now I'm worried that was to keep others from getting seats. Oh, well.

bronxboy10
02-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Hope an article is published so we have something to send to Drudge...

FreedomProsperityPeace
02-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Meanwhile, Newt is bragging on TV that he got 650 total, inside and outside, to show up for one of his events.

smithtg
02-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Hope an article is published so we have something to send to Drudge...

i got a time dated email

i know this stuff will be full and the MSM will say RP had a 'couple hundred' supporters at his events

sailingaway
02-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Meanwhile, Newt is bragging on TV that he got 650 total, inside and outside, to show up for one of his events.

Santorum got 150 in Michigan.....

And Newt had his 650 where Ron had 1300 I do believe.

Beorn
02-24-2012, 11:25 PM
-sry wrong thread-

sailingaway
02-25-2012, 12:24 AM
bump for Michigan readers

PolicyReader
02-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Does anyone else notice how the tactics (or at least how obvious they are) are getting more and more flagrant/desperate?
I take this as a good sign, but it also means we have to fight harder to break through.

francisco
02-25-2012, 12:34 AM

And Newt had his 650 where Ron had 1300 I do believe

Yes, Newt was referring to Washington State where RP had overflow crowds of 1000-2000 at each of 3 different venues (Vancouver, Seattle, Spokane) and close to that in Tri-Cities

Edit: Looked it up, Tri-Cities had 1200+ for RP. So RP crowds totally blew away Newt's.

J_White
02-25-2012, 01:17 AM
damn scum !

devil21
02-25-2012, 03:48 AM
keep it bumped

Cap
02-25-2012, 05:16 AM
I have personally contacted the local radio station program director (WOOD radio) and gave him all the information yesterday about Ron speaking in the Grand Rapids-Hudsonville area this Sunday. Also, contact information was given to him as well as a Clear Channel representative (huge Ron supporter) . I have recieved two e-mails from the program director since, assuring me that they will roll out the red carpet for Ron. So, Grand Rapids is covered.

Contact your local media and clear up any dis-information that may be out there.

smithtg
02-25-2012, 10:16 AM
I have personally contacted the local radio station program director (WOOD radio) and gave him all the information yesterday about Ron speaking in the Grand Rapids-Hudsonville area this Sunday. Also, contact information was given to him as well as a Clear Channel representative (huge Ron supporter) . I have recieved two e-mails from the program director since, assuring me that they will roll out the red carpet for Ron. So, Grand Rapids is covered.

Contact your local media and clear up any dis-information that may be out there.

great, thanks

I already emailed WJR 760 in Detroit. They interviewed obama and romney when they were in town and I think Santorum too

FSP-Rebel
02-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Woah, just checked my email and then found this thread. Instead of just messing with the votes they try to cancel our events now.. I'm just gonna say it: I can't believe this!

sailingaway
02-25-2012, 10:35 AM
Pretty slimy, all right. Shows they are really worried about the enthusiasm Ron, and NO OTHER CANDIDATE generates.

angelatc
02-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Pretty slimy, all right. Shows they are really worried about the enthusiasm Ron, and NO OTHER CANDIDATE generates.

The liberal force is strong here. This is probably a Democrat move, and not a fellow Republican.