PDA

View Full Version : The Deal #2 by Jack Hunter [VIDEO] FUNNY!

doctor jones
02-24-2012, 10:39 PM
All I have to say is punk F-A-G-G-O-T

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/24/the-deal-with-jack-hunter-the-color-of-change-is-yellow-video/

anaconda
02-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Jack Hunter scores again. Great piece.

Criticisms: Please Jack see a professional hair stylist. It was also a little weird to see Jack looking in a different direction than the viewer while reading his script.

doctor jones
02-24-2012, 11:55 PM

Criticisms: Please Jack see a professional hair stylist. It was also a little weird to see Jack looking in a different direction than the viewer while reading his script.

Hair maybe -- I'm not sure what the problem with the occasional cutaway angle. Looks great to me.

anaconda
02-25-2012, 12:57 AM
Hair maybe -- I'm not sure what the problem with the occasional cutaway angle. Looks great to me.

Yeah. I guess you're right. I thought maybe it was some intentional avant garde filming technique that was supposed to be hip and cool. Alright then...

Danke
02-25-2012, 04:53 AM

Hair, voice and filming. All irritating.

anaconda
02-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Hair, voice and filming. All irritating.

and that hip loft type office looked very cool....for maybe 1993 or thereabouts.