Cleaner44
02-24-2012, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhW6cLoLS_g&feature=colike

Ronulus
02-24-2012, 10:34 PM
That was refreshing!

LibertasPraesidium
02-24-2012, 10:35 PM
That was interesting, but seemed staged at parts... why are they getting people to search Ron paul to take another look, what is out there that is what they want people to see. Time to do another quality control check of the Ron Paul google/bing/yahoo search.

CaptUSA
02-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Kelly is nowhere near as good as Luntz at controlling the focus group. She tried her heart out, but she couldn't do it.

Luntz could get them to say Santorum was a genius and Paul was cranky.

sailingaway
02-24-2012, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhW6cLoLS_g

Uriah
02-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Awesomeness!

Adrock
02-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Good video. I am surprised they let it see daylight.

jscoppe
02-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Mary Walter used to host a radio show on NJ101.5, which is *the* talk radio station in NJ. They had two libertarians during their 10am-4pm show (Dennis & Judy), and Mary did a show at 7pm-11pm. Oddly, her show was called "Passion Phones", and it was about relationships and such, even though she wanted so desperately to talk politics. From the tiny bits she was able to speak here and there, and when she would every once in a while fill in for another show, you could tell she was at least libertarian-minded.

otherone
02-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Dennis and Judy are not Libertarians. Both believe Dr.Paul is a dangerous fringe candidate. Dennis likes to THINK he's a Libertarian, but loses heart on foreign policy. Judy is pretty openly a pro-Israel neocon, although she thinks she's a conservative. As an example, they both favored Herman Cain, and haven't selected a candidate since his departure from the process.

VBRonPaulFan
02-24-2012, 11:44 PM
#winning

moonshine5757
02-24-2012, 11:47 PM
who was the annoying witch giggling everytime the woman said Ron Paul? dirty tricks in the media to try to undermine Ron Paul. disgusting

D.A.S.
02-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Dennis and Judy are not Libertarians. Both believe Dr.Paul is a dangerous fringe candidate. Dennis likes to THINK he's a Libertarian, but loses heart on foreign policy. Judy is pretty openly a pro-Israel neocon, although she thinks she's a conservative. As an example, they both favored Herman Cain, and haven't selected a candidate since his departure from the process.

Well, I did catch Dennis Maloy saying "I just love Ron Paul" and repeated it convincingly. That was several months back, in the early fall. This could have been specific issue and not a total package, but apparently Maloy has been friendly to Paul before.

Now, who REALLY is our ally on NJ101.5 is Jim Gearhart on the morning slot, until 10 AM. He's a common-sense guy who may have even endorsed Ron Paul, or I think I heard something to that effect.

slamhead
02-25-2012, 12:05 AM
Hmmm...just maybe they are finally getting it. Glad to see (I)SANEtorum is finally getting vetted.

jointhefightforfreedom
02-25-2012, 12:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhW6cLoLS_g

The broad awakening is beginning!

It's simple " Trust"

If you Vote your conscious , you can't vote for the other 3 cause you just can't trust them!

BlackTerrel
02-25-2012, 12:34 AM
who was the annoying witch giggling everytime the woman said Ron Paul? dirty tricks in the media to try to undermine Ron Paul. disgusting

So you think this video was an attempt undermine Ron Paul?