PDA

View Full Version : Some sabotage going on in Michigan?!?!If from or near Michigan - read this!!

Son of Detroit
02-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Just got this email:

Their pathetic, desperate acts prove it...

Dear Michigan Patriots,

Someone has been impersonating me.

They called multiple venues where Dr. Paul will be speaking over the next three days, including Michigan State University Auditorium and the Pinnacle Center, and attempted to have our events canceled. (Feel free to call them for confirmation)

I can only conclude that they are scared to death with what Dr. Paul is about to prove in Michigan these next few days.

But I assure you, each and every event--all five, listed on our website--they are all still on.

I hope you will turn out, even if you did not reserve a seat, because frankly, when our enemies are so desperate that they will resort to something so low as attempting to have our events shut down, they are low enough to attempt to grab up the pre-registrations.

No matter what anyone tells you, I hope to see you at our events this weekend, beginning at Plachta Auditorium at Central Michigan University tomorrow at 6pm, and followed by a 4pm rally at the Pinnacle Center in Hudsonville on Sunday.

And did you notice that not one media outlet reported the remarkable news that Dr. Paul will be speaking at an inner city Detroit school on Monday morning?

Instead, you see such rabid ravings as this Detroit Free Press article which sneeringly suggests Ron Paul couldn't bring 1200 warm bodies to an event.

As it happens, every event with Ron Paul in Michigan will seat no less than 1200 people.

See you tomorrow in Mt. Pleasant.

For Liberty,
Adam de Angeli
Michigan Coordinator, Ron Paul 2012

:mad::mad::mad:

It was probably Santorum personally calling. ;)

opinionatedfool
02-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Just got this email:

:mad::mad::mad:

It was probably Santorum personally calling.

Most likely. He is such a fool.

kathy88
02-24-2012, 08:37 PM
It was probably God.

Dublin4Paul
02-24-2012, 08:37 PM
These people just can't stoop low enough.

Aratus
02-24-2012, 08:39 PM
supertuesday looms!

RDM
02-24-2012, 08:42 PM
It was probably God.

Or maybe it was Satan.:rolleyes:

CJLauderdale4
02-24-2012, 08:43 PM
This is God's Will. Do not attempt to sway Him.

-Sanctorium

CJLauderdale4
02-24-2012, 08:43 PM
This is God's Will. Do not attempt to sway Him.

-Sanctorium

sailingaway
02-24-2012, 08:44 PM
this is important. I understand one large event 'was out' of seats the first day. If it was people trying to make Ron's events look empty.... that would be a way to do it. Block the seats and supporters see that it is 'full'.

Highstreet
02-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Most likely. He is such a tool.

fixed that for ya! ;)

Lord Xar
02-24-2012, 08:47 PM
this is important. I understand one large event 'was out' of seats the first day. If it was people trying to make Ron's events look empty.... that would be a way to do it. Block the seats and supporters see that it is 'full'.

... and coinidently media will show up to report on it.

Tyler_Durden
02-24-2012, 08:47 PM
It was probably Gop.

Fixed it for ya.

Scott_in_PA
02-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Or maybe it was Satan.:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=62Qfbrc1jdo

NewRightLibertarian
02-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Had a sign bomb in the freezing cold snow today in MI. Not too many people showed but the response from passers by was overwhelmingly positive. I can't wait to see him in East Lansing. The saboteurs will not succeed!

kathy88
02-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Seriously. Get local media on this. There's got to be a record of where the calls originated. Forward email to every local outlet. Some hungry journalist would love to bust this open.

walt
02-24-2012, 09:25 PM
wow uncool

sailingaway
02-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Someone doesn't want Ron's huge crowds embarrassing their candidate, but whether it is Romney supporters because of his empty stadium speech today, or Santorums over crowds like this one, I couldn't say:

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg532/scaled.php?tn=0&server=532&filename=xgvihp.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Tinnuhana
02-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Don't Santorum and Gingrich have something going in Michigan to block Paul from getting delegates or something? Maybe it's a concerted effort, with all the money some people are throwing at the two. So, just have 4,000 Paul supporters show up and they can fill the empty seats if it is a ticket scam. If the room's empty, it won't be for long.
Aren't there a few liberty-minded radio hosts in the area?

devil21
02-25-2012, 05:41 AM
keep these threads bumped.

the other thread suggesting MI people need to call their local media to make sure they're aware these fake cancellations are thwarted.

123tim
02-25-2012, 07:45 AM
This is sort of ironic..... I stopped in at the forums to see where Ron Paul would be speaking next because I wanted to compare his crowd size to Santorum's.

I had just read an article about Rick speaking to "a crowd of roughly 200 people, including about a dozen nuns" which thought was interesting.

kathy88
02-25-2012, 07:50 AM
This is sort of ironic..... I stopped in at the forums to see where Ron Paul would be speaking next because I wanted to compare his crowd size to Santorum's.

I had just read an article about Rick speaking to "a crowd of roughly 200 people, including about a dozen nuns" which thought was interesting.

I saw that too. LOL.

sailingaway
02-25-2012, 09:19 AM
I saw that too. LOL.

The write up I saw was 150 people, and it was in one of those huge ballrooms Ron uses when he has 1000 people. So they didn't have chairs, people just milled about and a couple sprawled on the floor in a picture I saw.
--

nvm - looks like I posted that picture earlier in the thread.