PDA

View Full Version : Next Money Bomb Idea: The Only One We Can Trust

justatrey
02-24-2012, 07:44 PM
We seem to agree that we need another money bomb, and that it should be sometime in early March. Yes that's short notice, but we're not trying to break any records. We're trying to fund the campaign for Super Tuesday and the other caucuses and primaries in March. The campaign will soon be running on fumes and the bottom line is that we need to raise more money. I'm thinking it should be somewhere around March 1 - March 6.

The problem is that we still need a theme. I thought that "Bailout Freedom" was pretty good, but that it might not have widespread appeal. So what are the characteristics of Paul that are universally admired? His honesty and consistency!

What is probably the best promotional video we have seen this election cycle? Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust!

- This theme appeals to almost ALL Americans. We all want a president we can trust.
- The theme serves to promote Paul's character as well as promote fundraising.
- It's the perfect theme not only for emphasizing the fact that Paul is "the most honest man in Congress" (quoting John McCain), as well as the most consistent, but also for emphasizing the history of flip-flopping, dishonesty, and the lack of trustworthiness of the other candidates.
- There is widespread distrust of the other candidates, even if they're ahead in the polls because of perceived "electability". They are perceived as fake politicians who are just playing the game. This theme emphasizes that Paul is the exact opposite: 100% authentic.
- We already have an amazing video to use for promotion, which I'm sure the creator would be happy to let us use.

And any time we use this video to promote the money bomb, we'll also be spreading probably the best video we have promoting his campaign. So what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKz9OeiI0g