PDA

View Full Version : We Can Win Kansas

Blake4Liberty
02-24-2012, 06:59 PM
We Can Win Kansas

40 Delegates.
First State After Super Tuesday.
Momentum for Missouri.

Kansas is tearing it up! Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka, and Wichita all have great GOTV plans and are on fire for Dr. Paul. But we need your help! Wichita and Sedgwick County holds the largest caucus in the nation and Wichita for Ron Paul has developed the system that will deliver it to us on a silver platter.

We have developed our own online phone banking system, currently deployed on our customized database of local voters. Because of this, it is an even more efficient tool for our efforts locally than the national Phone from Home system. The goal for the phone banking system is simply to poll our refined database to gather information on 1st and 2nd choices, how strong their support for their 1st choice is, and the 2 most important issues of that voter.

With the data we gather, we will then target those who reply favorably to Paul IN PERSON to the extent possible, and by phone for those we can't reach face to face. We'll provide them with information on their most important issues and ensure we have their support for the caucus.

Our system has already produced hundreds of Ron Paul supporters.

We have the man power for contacting those favorable to Paul, but only if we complete the calling process in the next few days. If we can do this quickly, we can also target the undecided and those whose support for “the dark side“ is weak.

Our top 3 objectives are turnout, turnout, and turnout! The phone banking system is the tool we have to make it happen.

We've got one last trick up our sleeve to put the icing on the cake. Dr. Paul is making a visit to Wichita on March 9th! This event, combined with the phone banking effort, will put us over the top! The sooner we hit the phones, the more people we will be able to tell about this event and they can spread the word to their friends and neighbors, ensuring great attendance and excitement heading into the caucus! A win is within our grasp and YOU can help deliver it! All you have to do is sign up, sign in, and start calling!

Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEAAZ6kTJ-s

We can win Wichita and Kansas for Dr. Paul. Let's smile and dial to make it happen!

In Liberty,

Blake Branson
Wichita for Ron Paul
316-247-4347
info@ronpaulwichita.com

P.S. - We’ve got a lot more going on as well! See what else we’re up to at www.RonPaulWichita.com

jamezelle
02-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Bump

BSU kid
02-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Target, Wichita State University sure you could get some college kids to help with local efforts.

Blake4Liberty
02-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Thank you. I've been out there frequently myself...mostly outside for hours at a time in 25 degree weather. Only for Dr. Paul. ;p We've got a good chunk of volunteers from there as well.

fez2008
02-25-2012, 12:36 PM
KS is as good as MN based on fundraising numbers.
Good chance to win if no one campaigns there! Keep up the good work!

splanky
02-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Looks dedicated and very well organized. Love the billboard!

millercards
02-25-2012, 01:53 PM
My fiancee checked out this phone app when Ron Paul came to Kansas City. Some of the Wichita guys drove up and were there hours early. It looked pretty good, and I was very impressed with their doings.

Good job Wichita!

Signed,

-Kansas City, KS.

JJ2
02-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Bump.

Blake4Liberty
02-27-2012, 01:02 PM
This is the last week for our phone banking! Starting Saturday we are all out with GOTV with those we've ID'd as Ron Paul favorable! We must get these last 6000 calls done!

Sullivan*
02-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Born in Lawrence, sincerely hoping it can be pulled off. I'm working on my family, but I'm not convinced I'm helping. Trying though!

PolicyReader
02-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Great work in Kansas, keep it up :D