PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Romney/Paul Ticket - No 46% - Yes 26% - Maybe 28%

Travlyr
02-24-2012, 10:58 AM
http://ronpauldelegates.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/results-of-the-paulromney-survey/

NidStyles
02-24-2012, 11:02 AM
I'd love to see a Paul/Judge ticket. I wouldn't have to be afraid that some crazy person was a step away from the Nuclear button then.

Travlyr
02-24-2012, 11:05 AM
I'd love to see Paul/Judge too. Yet, while the Judge would be an excellent choice, I will support anybody Ron Paul chooses.

The Gold Standard
02-24-2012, 11:08 AM
If Romney can't get half of Ron's supporters even with Ron on the ticket then he can not beat Obama.

Travlyr
02-24-2012, 11:12 AM
If Romney can't get half of Ron's supporters even with Ron on the ticket then he can not beat Obama.

Yep. This election is between Ron Paul or Barack Obama. Liberty vs. Tyranny.

The Mayans were close. When Ron Paul wins we should move inauguration day up to December 21, 2012.

donnay
02-24-2012, 11:22 AM
I would love Ron Paul/Michael Badnarik ticket. The Judge would be great as Attorney General.

XTreat
02-24-2012, 11:30 AM
The fact that Jesse Ventura got 5% of that vote says a lot abut the mindset of the people voting. I like Jesse enough, but the very idea of putting him on the ballot is ridiculous.

Travlyr
02-24-2012, 11:52 AM
The fact that Jesse Ventura got 5% of that vote says a lot abut the mindset of the people voting. I like Jesse enough, but the very idea of putting him on the ballot is ridiculous.

And Michael Badnarik came in at 0%. The indoctrination is deep.

whippoorwill
02-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Putting Paul in any seat will make me a bit more hopefull. Even as VP...I will cast a vote to make that happen. Image the VP of The United States holding meetings and the like at The Ludwig von Mises Institute,...being able to sit in as Head of The Senate when the FED chairman gets called to the Hill. I'd be fool not to help advance the cause of Liberty. Aim for the moon but don't waste a step in the right direction.

Liberty74
02-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Go Indy. Screw the Republicans. Screw the system.

NoPants
02-24-2012, 12:45 PM
I'd love to see a Paul/Judge ticket.

That would be amazing! I hope the Judge (Napolitano) runs for president some day.

NoPants
02-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Putting Paul in any seat will make me a bit more hopefull. Even as VP...I will cast a vote to make that happen. Image the VP of The United States holding meetings and the like at The Ludwig von Mises Institute,...being able to sit in as Head of The Senate when the FED chairman gets called to the Hill. I'd be fool not to help advance the cause of Liberty. Aim for the moon but don't waste a step in the right direction.

Haven't you heard, Ron Paul supporters are extremists. If he's the VP, what's to stop all of us crazy peace loving, constitution abiding, supporters from making constant attempts to "promote" the VP though violence. :rolleyes: I'm sure the delusional people that label us this way believe that a Ron Paul VP is like painting a bullseye on the president's back. Such ludicrous nonsensical crap I can't believe it.

wgadget
02-24-2012, 01:21 PM
So, I guess there is some promise to the ticket, when you add up the yesses and the maybe's. They outweigh the nays.

fatjohn
02-24-2012, 02:16 PM

Donīt kid yourself. This is not the average paul voter. You need to be actively searching for Paul stuff before you vote in this poll.

Travlyr
02-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Donīt kid yourself. This is not the average paul voter. You need to be actively searching for Paul stuff before you vote in this poll.

Still it is a sizable amount of voters who are saying No One But Paul.

ninepointfive
02-25-2012, 10:20 AM

The majority of the respondents were people who like the facebook delegates page.
It was also posted here on RPF, and Daily Paul, however the post was relegated to the "back of the bus" so to speak.

So the poll reflects more of a "Typical Internet User's" outlook, and not a "die-hard NOBP" forum user. There were hundreds of replies, so it does lend itself as a reliable indicator of the population.

TheNewYorker
02-25-2012, 10:25 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I would fully support a Romney/Paul ticket. My allegiance is still to Ron Paul, and I want to call him Mr. President, but folks, come on, be realistic. Ron Paul has already said after this campaign, if he's not elected then he's retiring from congress. I'd much rather see Ron Paul as Mitten's VP than no Ron Paul in politics at all. A Romney/Paul ticket would be better than Obama. Heck, even a Romney/anyone ticket would be better than Obama. Not much better, but better.

With all that said, I'd rather see Ron Paul as secretary of treasury, than VP. There, he could actually accomplish something and having a shot at fixing our economy.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Umm, no.

Romney will do nothing different than Obama.

Which is to say that he will do nothing different than Bush.

Which is to say he will do nothing different than Clinton.

The state will grow, freedom will be diminished and debt will increase.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I would fully support a Romney/Paul ticket. My allegiance is still to Ron Paul, and I want to call him Mr. President, but folks, come on, be realistic. Ron Paul has already said after this campaign, if he's not elected then he's retiring from congress. I'd much rather see Ron Paul as Mitten's VP than no Ron Paul in politics at all. A Romney/Paul ticket would be better than Obama. Heck, even a Romney/anyone ticket would be better than Obama. Not much better, but better.

With all that said, I'd rather see Ron Paul as secretary of treasury, than VP. There, he could actually accomplish something and having a shot at fixing our economy.

123tim
02-25-2012, 01:43 PM
//

Anti Federalist
02-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Oh, and I forgot:

NO ONE BUT PAUL

eduardo89
02-25-2012, 02:07 PM
I'd love to see a Paul/Judge ticket. I wouldn't have to be afraid that some crazy person was a step away from the Nuclear button then.

I love the Judge but he's not VP material.

That guy is a f'ing lunatic. Picking him would be batshit crazy.

flightlesskiwi
02-25-2012, 03:19 PM

not. yet. watch the movement infiltrate from the inside and don't be preemptive.

NO ONE BUT PAUL!!

Fredom101
02-25-2012, 04:56 PM

Amen! This may have to happen whether we like it or not. Me, I likey.

Xenophage
02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
That's an interesting survey. Shows how bad a Romney/Paul ticket would be. They're too different.