PDA

View Full Version : Changing Our Media Strategy - Add Local Media Contact Info Here

opinionatedfool
02-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Something we've (including myself) been trying to do is to get the main stream media to notice Ron Paul and give him more coverage. We all know how that's been working. I was thinking we should change ourr strategy and focus on smaller media outlets, like local radio statons, etc. This could be especially effective in the upcoming states. When ron paul is visiting a state we could work togeter to contact as much of the local media as possible and let them know about his appearances. Instead of getting msm to pick up on the idea that ron paul is surging, we could contact them and give them that idea. Instead of trying to get msm to understand the idea that rp is winning on delegate counts we could send them the doug wead/maddow interview.

I want this thread to become a local media contact info list. If you know of local media contacts or of places to find local media contacts, please post it here. If there gets to be enough maybe ill put it in a google docs file or something.

danda
02-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Michael Zwerling. Owner of *independent* KSCO am in Santa Cruz.

They broadcast a number of conservative/liberty type shows, mostly local,
including Alex Jones but don't seem to have embraced Ron Paul yet.
Maybe they just need a little more encouragement?
Also since KGO am imploded in December, this station is gaining in popularity.

He also hosts a very popular "Saturday Special" program.
mz@ksco.com
ksco.com

RDM
02-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Well here's a start. I started this thread months ago.
Listing of Every Newspaper, College Newspaper and State Magazine in America http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?326929-Listing-of-Every-Newspaper-College-Newspaper-and-State-Magazine-in-America