PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum's Big Government Blues (Video)

coffeewithchess
02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Again, the words come flowing forth from his own mouth, on multiple occassions, and the latest articles showing how his plan doesn't reduce the debt...how can anybody claiming to be a conservative, vote for this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqbLxAWtDiI

Want more debt? Santorum is your guy:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/report-debt-will-swell-under-top-gop-hopefuls-tax-plans/2012/02/22/gIQAzAJvUR_story.html?wpisrc=al_comboNP

singe22
02-23-2012, 04:52 PM
he needs to drop out. That government needs to be big attitude will work in europe or canada.

coffeewithchess
02-23-2012, 09:48 PM
he needs to drop out. That government needs to be big attitude will work in europe or canada.

Haha. Perhaps he could run as President Obama's VP? It would help "balance" the ticket.

BuddyRey
02-23-2012, 10:33 PM
This must go viral!

Tweeted!

coffeewithchess
02-25-2012, 07:15 PM
This must go viral!

Tweeted!

Thanks for the tweet, I can't seem to figure out where to send the videos for more traffic...then again, most don't want to see/hear the truth it seems.

coffeewithchess
03-13-2012, 11:34 AM
bump for the Santorum fans (I know you're lurking!)

NJTRT
03-13-2012, 11:38 AM
Whenever Santorum speaks its like he is just spewing brown frothy santorum all over the crowd.... What a creep...

Constitutional Paulicy
03-13-2012, 11:46 AM
These short pieces go a long way. The extended stuff gets lost. Nice work. :D

Voluntary Man
03-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Neocons will vote for him because they have been brainwashed into believing that Satonrum's advocacy of "strong government" (i.e., BIG government) is "conservative," whereas, Ron's advocacy of small government is "code pink" for "weak country."

In short, people will vote for Satonrum for one reason only: people are effing STUPID!

wgadget
03-13-2012, 12:27 PM
I have a family member who works in the pro-life movement. He posted a lousy interview of Ron Paul by Piers Morgan about abortion. I'm most certain he's a Santorum supporter.

If one thinks about it, anyone who wants the Federal government telling us what we can or can't do with our own bodies should LOVE Obamacare...correct?

Hypocrites.

seraphson
03-13-2012, 01:22 PM
I have a family member who works in the pro-life movement. He posted a lousy interview of Ron Paul by Piers Morgan about abortion. I'm most certain he's a Santorum supporter.

If one thinks about it, anyone who wants the Federal government telling us what we can or can't do with our own bodies should LOVE Obamacare...correct?

Hypocrites.

They should also love the idea of leaving our Republic and sailing on over back to their beloved Monarchy. Go back the way you've came! You can take your central banks too!

coffeewithchess
03-13-2012, 01:32 PM

Hypocrites.

Well, make sure your family knows that Santorum voted to fund Planned Parenthood...and supported Arlen Specter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5xZUayG3Y

wgadget
03-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Thanks, I posted both of them.

Fun with Hypocrites.

wgadget
03-13-2012, 01:37 PM
double-post

Jingles
03-13-2012, 02:15 PM
In short, people will vote for Santorum for one reason only: people are effing STUPID!

That is basically the conclusion I have been deriving from this campaign season. The way the candidates went up and down constantly, Hopping back and forth between Gingrich and Santorum. Then voting for Mitt Romney even though they claim to hate him. And then there are the people that simply just want to be told what to do and their opinion will change depending on what they are told to do. I'm from PA and from what I can tell PA is basically at a loss trying to understand the Santorum supporters. I was watching one of the Republican Senate debates in PA and Marc Scaringi was basically getting flak for being in some part in Santorum's staff when he was in the House. If your name is rather toxic in your own party's debate for your former senate seat within your homestate... That's pretty bad. I don't know a single Republican in PA that supports Santorum. I've only heard terrible things about him from Republicans.

When this campaign season first started I was like "Alright, I suppose the GOP has woken up in some respect to what it means to stand for limited government. When they see it presented in front of them they will draw the correct conclusion (Ron Paul)." From what I have seen they obviously wouldn't be able to identify limited government even if it punched them in the face.

Basically it's been like watching about 40 to 60% of the GOP voting populace running around like chickens with their heads cut off this campaign season.

coffeewithchess
03-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Here's another one I did, I think it's in another thread somewhere probably as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kVmV7ZF8Tk

dbill27
03-13-2012, 02:35 PM
To bad the end of the video wasn't the clip of the guy questioning rick on past stances followed by rick saying "you should vote for ron paul"

coffeewithchess
03-13-2012, 02:58 PM
To bad the end of the video wasn't the clip of the guy questioning rick on past stances followed by rick saying "you should vote for ron paul"

All these videos were made a few weeks back, so that video wasn't uploaded yet.

wgadget
03-13-2012, 03:29 PM
//

pipewerKz
03-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Santorum supporters don't want small government, they want their big government.

coffeewithchess
03-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Santorum supporters don't want small government, they want their big government.

Not sure how else you can claim to be "conservative" and vote for Santorum...unless you are for CONSERVING the current government.

coffeewithchess
03-13-2012, 10:44 PM
bump, and don't forget to share this link as well:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/report-debt-will-swell-under-top-gop-hopefuls-tax-plans/2012/02/22/gIQAzAJvUR_story.html?wpisrc=al_comboNP