PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Wins CNN Arizona Republican Debate (nice article)

Constitutional Paulicy
02-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Ron Paul Wins CNN Arizona Republican Debate (http://www.policymic.com/articles/4551/ron-paul-wins-cnn-arizona-republican-debate/category_list)

In the final Republican debate before Super Tuesday, and perhaps the last of the race, Texas Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) made quick work of his opponents.

Full article here..... http://www.policymic.com/articles/4551/ron-paul-wins-cnn-arizona-republican-debate/category_list

Adam West
02-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Excellent article and good video snippets. Thanks for posting it.

sailingaway
02-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Excellent article. Tweeted.

Should the government be involved in issues like contraception? Paul says no, because that's where the problem arises. Congress legislates morality; people of differing religious persuasions then fight incessantly over whose morality will be the law of the land.

Why people don't get this, I do not understand. The reasons these problems are there is BECAUSE the govt is pushing into areas it doesn't belong in, and pushing mandated behavior. Just get the government out.

Bruno
02-23-2012, 03:34 PM
"Though not known for his stellar oratory abilities or powerful stage presence, the libertarian gadfly stood out among the remaining candidates "

Seriously?

Cap
02-23-2012, 03:55 PM

Why people don't get this, I do not understand. The reasons these problems are there is BECAUSE the govt is pushing into areas it doesn't belong in, and pushing mandated behavior. Just get the government out.Very well stated.

sailingaway
02-23-2012, 03:56 PM
ok, but you had to look for something bad this time. Usually it is endemic.

azxd
02-23-2012, 03:57 PM

Should the government be involved in issues like contraception? Paul says no, because that's where the problem arises. Congress legislates morality; people of differing religious persuasions then fight incessantly over whose morality will be the law of the land.

Why people don't get this, I do not understand. The reasons these problems are there is BECAUSE the govt is pushing into areas it doesn't belong in, and pushing mandated behavior. Just get the government out.
I consider this a highlight of his evening, because it's the truth.

Bruno
02-23-2012, 03:58 PM
ok, but you had to look for something bad this time. Usually it is endemic.

Point gladly conceded. :)