PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum The santorum equivalent of Ron Paul Forums

Tudo
02-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Gather round, gather round, hurry hurry ( before it disappears Bwahahaha )

http://www.santorumforums.com/

I would bet that the difference in members are reflective of the amount of supporters.

:p

TheTexan
02-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Damnit, not even worth trolling yet - the forum only 6 members.

Hopefully Santorum gets some supporters soon. I do love me some trolling.

roho76
02-21-2012, 06:55 PM
That is the worst looking site I have ever seen.

Agorism
02-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Any members called "spreadingSantorum?"

Agorism
02-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Satan may be targeting the RPF's as he prefers the Santorum forums.

mosquitobite
02-21-2012, 07:03 PM
I think we need a few Santorum forums! ;)

brushfire
02-21-2012, 07:25 PM
We could easily overwhelm/infultrate. Salt the earth.. :D

nano1895
02-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Should try to persuade them to abandon ship first, with Santorum's record, won't be hard.

pauliticalfan
02-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Why not shorten it to SanForums?

libertybrewcity
02-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Only 6 members? The username possibilities are endless :D

mosquitobite
02-21-2012, 08:04 PM

LOL! Love it!

Drex
02-21-2012, 08:07 PM
This is a really cruel thought. But you could be active and gain a lot of rep and become a mod. Then kick everyone. I'm not promoting this idea but it would be very cruel lol

otherone
02-21-2012, 09:52 PM

That's because prospective members have to go through a thorough TSA-style screening before being approved.

francisco
02-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Seriously, is that the only one?

On "The Godfather" theory that you should keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" I wanted to find an analogue to RPF for the Santorum supporters, similarly also for Gingrich, so I could inform myself on what they are up to. I am in particular interested on their thinking re: Virginia primary. From a tactical perspective, it seems to me that both Santorum and Gingrich should encourage their supporters to vote for Ron Paul in order to deny the delegates to Romney. Surely they know that the Virginia delegates will inexorably be allocated to either Romney or Paul, and to them Paul is a less proximate threat.

If I find any more active sites i will post here, any leads would be appreciated.

sailingaway
02-23-2012, 05:33 PM
there is a Daily Santorum out there, I've seen it.

sailingaway
02-23-2012, 05:34 PM
That's because prospective members have to go through a thorough TSA-style screening before being approved.

lol!

freedoms-light
02-23-2012, 10:33 PM
http://ricksarmy.com/

Statistics

Total posts 177 • Total topics 57 • Total members 123 • Our newest member

giovannile07
02-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Haha Silly posters, one of the threads, the guy is trying to defend Santorum on hating gays haha.

Godmode7
02-24-2012, 05:31 AM
"I'm glad that Rick has enough sense to understand the danger involved when discussing Satan and the forces of evil. People who don't believe in that sort of stuff have trouble coming to terms with someone who does. Rick has my vote because he truly stands up for the conservative Christian values that this country was founded upon. He is the next Regan."

Pfft, BAAHAHAHAHA!! Are these guys serious or just in the forum joking?

V3n
02-24-2012, 06:44 AM

Statistics

This is the official one he posted on his Facebook.

francisco
02-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by freedoms-light

Statistics

This is the official one he posted on his Facebook.

Thanks. That website has a lot of similarities to the old Huckabee forum from 2007/2008 (which I think was "Huck's Army"). Similar kinds of posters, also, but much less active. There's a certain mindset, very approving of authority, quite alien to me. The name of the moderator "Brett" rings a bell too.

Quoted without comment:

Well here's something definitely legal we can do to protest the Texas gnome's unfair criticism and collusion with Romney.

My insufferable Paulbot brother informs me that Ron Paul will be speaking at a Detroit Michigan church on Monday Feb.27: 11 am at the Lighthouse cathedral operated by The Historic Little Rock Baptist church @ 8801 Woodward Ave.

That really chaps my butt. Where does he get off, talking at a CHURCH??!! Ron Paul should not be allowed to talk at a church. That he is, is probably the devil at work.

WE SHOULD PICKET THIS EVENT. But be careful, I think this is in a bad neighborhood.

Tyler_Durden
02-24-2012, 05:59 PM

frothorums

francisco
02-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Careful everyone, they're catching on to the conspiracy with Romney. Change your secret decoder rings to setting A-7 immediately.

From http://ricksarmy.com/

Re: Paul/ Romney alliance

by redeemedsinner » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 pm

It's interesting. I just checked out Romney's Facebook page, and there were only a couple of Paul supporters on there. One even said "We love Ron Paul, we vote for Mitt." Every other conservative's page I go on there are about a million Paul supporters harassing people, but they leave Romney alone. Very suspicious...

Cap
02-25-2012, 05:44 AM
We should all join and help spread Santorum.

The_Ruffneck
02-25-2012, 05:53 AM

i enjoyed trolling the huckabee forums last cycle but it was scary how many people including rabid paul followers thought that site was real

LibertasPraesidium
02-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Most Online Today: 6. Most Online Ever: 31 (February 21, 2012, 06:03:50 PM)

OMG they have us beat online organizing at its best /barf

francisco
02-27-2012, 10:23 PM
The "Rick's Army" forum has turned out to be quite a disappointment, almost soporific in its blandness. There was a brief flurry of entertainment on a thread about the alleged Romney / Paul collusion (in fact it became the most extensive thread on the board) but that has calmed down now. It seems like Ron Paul is the analogue of Neil Young with Crosby, Stills, and Nash: only his presence lends edge and energy.

UPDATE: I was going to provide a link, but now just like in the old Soviet Union, that entire thread has been "Disappeared". Gives you some insight into their thinking.

Are there any other Santorum sites with more activity? How about a Gingrich forum--I haven't found one yet.

giovannile07
02-28-2012, 01:41 AM
Haha I get so annoyed reading that forum. xD

jacksonunit
02-28-2012, 02:13 AM
What blows my mind is the disparity between the poor support reflected in the Santforums and the rosy picture painted by Faux and the MSM.

giovannile07
02-28-2012, 04:13 AM
What blows my mind is the disparity between the poor support reflected in the Santforums and the rosy picture painted by Faux and the MSM.
Haha it's all the people that go... Uh Okay I'll go vote for him since the media said to!

rambone
02-28-2012, 02:15 PM
I got banned in under 10 minutes.

I quoted Santorum.

"One of the criticisms I make is to what I refer to as more of a libertarianish Right. They have this idea that people should be left alone, do whatever they want to do, government should keep our taxes down and our regulations low, that we shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, that we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues. That is not how traditional conservatives view the world." -- Rick Santorum

A. Havnes
02-28-2012, 03:34 PM

I quoted Santorum.

Funny.

francisco
02-28-2012, 04:45 PM

I quoted Santorum.

What name did you go by? Assuming "Rick's Army" was the site in question, don't know if I saw it. There are some other people there I'm not sure are trolls or not. It would be funny if they have more trolls than real supporters signed up LOL.