PDA

View Full Version : Just a While Ago on CNN Wolf, Showed Two Older Tea Partiers For Santorum

AngryCanadian
02-21-2012, 03:23 PM
It was on when CNN Wolf Bliz just got started in a single room they showed an old man and old woman claiming to be Tea Partiers and they claim they would want to vote for Rick Santorum because he can click? :rolleyes:

Oh and these brainwashed elder supposed voters stated the reason they wont for Romney is because his like Obama? and i went Huh? haven't those two seen the Record by Rick Santorum? Santorum is also Obama! and a Loon!

Man that was irritating and what was even more irritating they showed a poll of Arizona where Ron Paul is just leading by 6%! and i was like huh these are the same voters that claimed they wont the media telling them who to vote for yet they the media are just doing that.

I feel so sad right now by the stupidity of them

mearow
02-21-2012, 03:41 PM
I see 2 Tea Party groups. One for liberty that started with Ron Paul's 2008 campaign. The other one started after Obama got elected. They are both miles apart in purpose and ideology.

Ronulus
02-21-2012, 03:44 PM
I see 2 Tea Party groups. One for liberty that started with Ron Paul's 2008 campaign. The other one started after Obama got elected. They are both miles apart in purpose and ideology.

I think the other tea party is more about actually drinking tea (or kool-aid).

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Tea Party = Ignorant Neo-Cons. Not even sure why they call themselves that...they might as well call themselves sycophant GOPers, because that is what they are.