PDA

View Full Version : Ideas about a RP South Park Episode

Peppy690
11-13-2007, 01:44 AM
I was thinking about RP's campaign and imagined a South Park episode including all the candidates and the media oppressing RP and the kids rallied for him. Then the parents voted and he won.

I think i need to go to bed...

ConceivedInLiberty
11-13-2007, 01:45 AM
I was thinking about RP's campaign and imagined a South Park episode including all the candidates and the media oppressing RP and the kids rallied for him. Then the parents voted and he won.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are a libertarian Republican and a Libertarian.

Shink
11-13-2007, 01:50 AM

LOL, probably. I'm waiting on laundry myself. I think SP would toy with the conspiracy angle, poking fun but really slamming the others. Gore would run in on a CFR meeting w/the MSM candidates plotting against Ron so he could warn, too late, as ManBearPig (he's super cereal) rips them to shreds, Ron wins, terrorists cry(having no reason to hate the U.S.).

Peppy690
11-13-2007, 01:54 AM
LOL, probably. I'm waiting on laundry myself. I think SP would toy with the conspiracy angle, poking fun but really slamming the others. Gore would run in on a CFR meeting w/the MSM candidates plotting against Ron so he could warn, too late, as ManBearPig (he's super cereal) rips them to shreds, Ron wins, terrorists cry(having no reason to hate the U.S.).

haha....thats awesome

Shink
11-13-2007, 01:55 AM
;)

OReich
11-13-2007, 01:59 AM
I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for making me feel less dumb.

That being said, my favorite idea: the end of an episode featuring some mention of Ron Paul, followed by some idiot saying "Lol, Rue Paul?", followed by Jesus slapping him and giving a rant about how Ron Paul is the only person who can save this country.

Lol, would that make Jesus a fellow member of Jews for Ron Paul?

dc74rp
11-13-2007, 03:02 AM
South Park is great, but somehow it's hard for me to picture them having Ron Paul on there without making fun of him. They just got that sense of humor, where nothings sacred. But I could be wrong.

A while ago I think 7-11 was having a contest where the winner would appear on the Simpsons, and I though if I won I'd give the appearance to Ron Paul. That would definately be a breakthrough if he was on the Simpsons.

TheIndependent
11-13-2007, 03:06 AM
South Park is great, but somehow it's hard for me to picture them having Ron Paul on there without making fun of him. They just got that sense of humor, where nothings sacred. But I could be wrong.

They did do that "douche and turd" episode during the 2004 elections comparing Kerry vs. Bush, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them take some sort of stand.

framecut
11-13-2007, 03:07 AM

They did a spoof on Hillary Clinton recently, Ron Paul would have to gain more media exposure before SP would do an episode on him.

If you notice, whenever they'd show George Bush, they'd always portray him as one of the saner characters in the series.

framecut
11-13-2007, 03:09 AM

A while ago I think 7-11 was having a contest where the winner would appear on the Simpsons, and I though if I won I'd give the appearance to Ron Paul. That would definately be a breakthrough if he was on the Simpsons.

The fact that Ron Paul's fanbase is crazy, chances are pretty good South Park would take more than a few hard jabs at RP.

Then again, we all should be offended if South Park didn't make fun of Dr. Paul bigtime.

TheIndependent
11-13-2007, 03:10 AM
They did a spoof on Hillary Clinton recently, Ron Paul would have to gain more media exposure before SP would do an episode on him.

If you notice, whenever they'd show George Bush, they'd always portray him as one of the saner characters in the series.

I wouldn't be so sure; they're friends of the Reason Foundation and several of their staff have been keen on Paul. I wouldn't be surprised if SP made an episode about looking beyond the status quo, considering that's basically what comprises the entire series.

Cap'n Crunk
11-13-2007, 03:48 AM
maybe an episode where Ron Paul comes and speaks in South Park and every one falls in love with him, except for Cartman obviously. Then guys like Randy and the huge mob look at the national polls and see him polling at 5 percent. They they explain to the kids that "grownups" vote for who the media tells them is going to win, not which candidate they like the most. I can just see someone in the stupid mob saying something like "ya, i like Romney now."