PDA

View Full Version : Poll for best T-shirt (take 2)

Man from La Mancha
06-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Well I tried again for the third time but I just found out I couldn't add to or edit the poll. But I did find out that I could add the web link to each item on the poll so you could view the individual t-shirts. I apologize for this wasted use of forum space so maybe if I got 10 t's then I might be able too put a poll for that at one time. Till I know more I won't try again, so if you want to add your t's on this thread I will wait for 10.

This thread will be work in progress and if you know something about the mechanics of what I'm trying, I'd appreciate the feedback.

I want to spur a friendly competition among talented designers to come up with some really cool and attention getting T's. Especially T's that are so visually stunning people would want to where them even if there not RP fans. Also any other type like patriotic, shocking, satire, cute,etc.

Since this has room for only 10 polling items. Thats all I can start with. So this will be the best of all category. If we get a lot shirts I can make more threads under different subjects and the best of those could go to the best of the best.

Once I get several responses I will make a poll. The the last shirt will drop off as we get new selections.

This could help stimulate a real good logo for Ron Paul

Second try. It appears that I couldn't the polling feature after I started, so here goes again. I wish the controller of this site could help me in deleting made posts.

Bryan
06-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Let me know what to do...

carla8478
06-19-2007, 01:18 AM
I also created some T-Shirts I don't know if it's too late to let you guys know. The lowest price is $6.95 and it goes up from there. The link is:

https://www.goodstorm.com/stores/carla8478