PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Poll: Santorum leads (See the comments..lol)

J_White
02-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Just saw some funny comments on this article, and wanted to share them.
The article is about Gallup poll where now Santorum has a 10 point lead over Romney (unbelievable, but true)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/20/poll-santorum-lead-expands-nationwide/

some comments -

Mr. Santorum needs to decide if he's seeking the approval of the Electoral College or the College of Cardinals.

Bye, bye Newt, Ron and Mitt. Hello American Spanish Inquisition.

A ten point margin is something for Willard to be shaking in his pennyloafers about. It will be nice if Newt dropped out right about now and backed Surpreme Leader Ayatollah Santorum. That will certainly guarantee that Willard will not be the nominee.

Whew, for a second there I thought the GOP might actually have a shot at the Presidency. Thanks Santorum!

I think most people are immune to his form of insanity. It's only passed on to the gullible and uneducated.

Yikes. Bring on the non-scientific,bible driven theocrats. The Iranian government must be rolling over with laughter.

In 2004, Bush was in bad shape and the presidential election was for the Democrats to lose, and lose they did by nominating the un-electable John Kerry. Now, the election is for the Republicans to lose, and they appear to want to lose it more and more each day.

i havent seen this many comments on a CNN article in a while, there are some people defending Santorum there too.

I and many others believed that Romney has very soft support and that any viable anti-Romney would quickly turn the tables on him. I had hoped it would be Paul, but for now its Santorum. Lets enjoy the show, i hope he will be exposed soon.
and maybe then people will vote for Peace and sanity !

Agorism
02-21-2012, 02:39 AM
Ya I think he will win Michigan even though PPP is showing a tie basically because he has intangibles. Last time he outperformed PPP and other polls in that three state sweep. He has a more intense base than Romney. He has the chance to continue to pull Gingrich voters as the media focuses more on Santorum vs. Romney. There is supposedly some operation chaos thing the deems are doing on dailykos for Santorum (although I have a hard time believing they actually come and vote Santorum)

So if it's still a tie next week polling wise, I say Santorum wins Michigan.

JJ2
02-21-2012, 02:47 AM
If only Paul could have finished ahead of Santorum in SC and then FL. He may have dropped out.

alucard13mmfmj
02-21-2012, 02:57 AM
Think of how many Rights we will lose with Santorum in the white house... with terrorists everywhere.

jkob
02-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Ron needs to run 3rd party if Santorum gets the nomination, I don't care how futile it would be to actually win. Fuhrer Santorum must be stopped and the GOP destroyed.

AngryCanadian
02-21-2012, 03:46 AM
Ron needs to run 3rd party if Santorum gets the nomination, I don't care how futile it would be to actually win. Fuhrer Santorum must be stopped and the GOP destroyed.

The GOP will be destroyed if Rick wins.

LibertyEagle
02-21-2012, 04:11 AM
I wonder if the media is ever going to expose the dirt on Santorum, since he is now the front-runner.

Mckarnin
02-21-2012, 04:31 AM
I wonder if the media is ever going to expose the dirt on Santorum, since he is now the front-runner.

They want Obama to win. It certainly seems in their best interest in the long-term not to but perhaps their love for a juicy take down will prevail.

Jtorsella
02-21-2012, 04:48 AM
The GOP will be destroyed if Rick wins.
Yeah. His element of the party will be forever discredited.

AngryCanadian
02-21-2012, 05:00 AM
Yeah. His element of the party will be forever discredited.
A Vote for Santorum is a Vote for The Pope & The vatican and i am not joking.

HOLLYWOOD
02-21-2012, 10:25 AM
I wonder if the media is ever going to expose the dirt on Santorum, since he is now the front-runner.NOT A CHANCE

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/RON%20PAUL%202012/Murdoch_Santorum.png

bolil
02-21-2012, 01:10 PM
The glamorous... Oooooo... the frothy, frothy.:eek:

Zap!
02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Think of how many Rights we will lose with Santorum in the white house... with terrorists everywhere.

Maybe, but I see him as better than Bush and certainly not as bad as Newt.