PDA

View Full Version : Scored today.

Sarge
02-20-2012, 04:11 PM
We were doing are taxes and our tax lady said she sort of liked Santorum. Boom, Explosion and I go for the throat.

I said Google Santorum. Voted most corrupt politician. Got kicked out of PA.

The look on her face was priceless. I almost can assure you, she will be checking out the politicians this weekend.

She asked if I wanted to go to the lobby and watch cartoons while she did our taxes with my wife. I said no, I see cartoons with our government every day.

WD-NY
02-20-2012, 04:16 PM
said she sort of liked Santorum. Boom, Explosion and I go for the throat.

Exhibit A of how NOT to sell Ron Paul to soft Santorum supporters... lol

Sarge
02-20-2012, 04:16 PM
I am most serious about this conversation. I will not even go into the other areas that were discussed that dealt with the current administration penchants for excessive, expensive vacations while our accountant is complaining that the i r s can't even provide the right forms any more.

kathy88
02-20-2012, 04:19 PM
I need a "google Santorum" tee shirt...

abruzz0
02-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Did you also forewarn her about his google "problem," or want to leave that as a little goody good for her to discover? Lol.

abruzz0
02-20-2012, 04:21 PM
I need a "google Santorum" tee shirt...

"FROTHY FOURTHS"

Sarge
02-20-2012, 04:22 PM
"Exhibit A of how NOT to sell Ron Paul to soft Santorum supporters... lol "

Wrong,

Know who you are talking with. She got it, and can't stand BO. Just saying she woke up and she needs to check out who she is going to vote for this election.

We have gone to her for years. She knows I am her worst nightmare but, loves me. What can I say!

I told her I have already checked out AU, and there is no way they will take us as I am retired.

She now has a one year hiatus from me.

Sarge
02-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Heck no, I did not tell her what to expect at the prices they charge.

Liberty74
02-20-2012, 04:43 PM
I know what you mean about "Boom, Explosion" and going "for the throat."

A coworker (supports legalizing mary jane and who thinks the DEA is BS) who I talk politics with some walked up to me at work today and said, "Man, I didn't realize Santorum was a bible thumper." I honestly don't know what happened but I went into sixth gear without even blinking - "that right wing theocrat dick douche...anti-american, anti-freedom, anti-Constitution, etc. etc. etc."

Hey Santorum, if you want to be a social conservative, Ron Paul will let you be that on your time and in your life when he is President. But please don't think passing laws to live your way of life is American or supportive of freedom.

Anyone notice Drudge has turned up the heat on anti-Santorum headlines the last few days? :p

green73
02-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Don't forget he is also a former "dumbest member of Congress".

http://ronpaulnews.net/2012/01/rick-santorum-dumbest-member-of.html

malkusm
02-20-2012, 04:55 PM
A coworker (supports legalizing mary jane and who thinks the DEA is BS) who I talk politics with some walked up to me at work today and said, "Man, I didn't realize Santorum was a bible thumper." I honestly don't know what happened but I went into sixth gear without even blinking - "that right wing theocrat dick douche...anti-american, anti-freedom, anti-Constitution, etc. etc. etc."

"Side effects from Santorum may include vomiting, sore throat, upset stomach, diarrhea of the mouth, fainting spells, slurred speech, and violent outbursts. Don't take Santorum if you are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant, or have had difficulty with government in the past. Ask your doctor if Santorum is right for you."

http://www.partycrashertshirts.com/image/cache/data/shirts/149/0149-ron-paul-dr-no-logo-366x366.jpg