PDA

View Full Version : Pro-War Propaganda is reaching Fever Pitch

James Madison
02-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Flipping through the channels and managed to catch the opening segment of 'Huckabee' on Fox News. Holy crap, these people are out of their minds! He just kept saying over and over again that a military strike is a done deal, it will happen soon, and the world will be grateful. How can on earth can anything be so delusional as to think attacking Iran won't bring Russia and China? Are these people out of their minds?

roho76
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes.

GunnyFreedom
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes. They are out of their minds. "And God will send strong delusion so that they will believe the lie, that they might be condemned those who had no love of truth." That was from memory so it's probably off. Short answer, yes. They are out of their minds.

phill4paul
02-19-2012, 07:25 PM
I don't have MSM. T.V./Cable that is. Really..this is a big thing across the spectrum?

FrankRep
02-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Flipping through the channels and managed to catch the opening segment of 'Huckabee' on Fox News. Holy crap, these people are out of their minds! He just kept saying over and over again that a military strike is a done deal, it will happen soon, and the world will be grateful. How can on earth can anything be so delusional as to think attacking Iran won't bring Russia and China? Are these people out of their minds?

There's a method to their madness.

World War I - League of Nations
World War II - United Nations
World War III - ??????????

What's next?

heavenlyboy34
02-19-2012, 07:28 PM
lolz, yep. Remember, Newscorp owns all the major "news" outlets. The propaganda is going to be pretty much the same all over the MSM.

heavenlyboy34
02-19-2012, 07:29 PM
There's a method to their madness.

World War I - League of Nations
World War II - United Nations
World War III - ??????????

What's next?
NWO? :eek:

moderate libertarian
02-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Is it really true that US media is controlled by pro Israeli interests and not by Obama agencies?

Having seen the results of Iraq war fever, whole drama should look pretty dumb though.

James Madison
02-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Is it really true that US media is controlled by pro Israeli interests and not by Obama agencies?

Having seen the results of Iraq war fever, whole drama should look pretty dumb though.

Yes, the House of Rothschild.

lib3rtarian
02-19-2012, 08:10 PM
There's no stopping this. They will cook up one ruse or the other to fight Iran. I say, let them go ahead and let everything crash and burn. The anticipation is worse than the action. Getting their fingers burned is the only way the friggin' neocon idiots in this country will learn.

heavenlyboy34
02-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Yes, the House of Rothschild.
This^^ via Rupert Murdoch and others.