PDA

View Full Version : RON, spend some of our $$$; get yourself a CAMERA MAN!

presence
02-19-2012, 08:52 AM
With all the donations we've made and all the low quality RP youtube video's we've watched with loyalty... and bugged our friends and family with:

Its about time the official campaign put someone on payroll to follow Ron from stump-to-stump with a decent camera and audio equipment. Don't ya think? We're making history here; it ought to be captured on some decent film. We know we can't count on the MSM to document RP2012. Grassroots is great... but unreliable.

There were 3000 people at Union Station in Kansas City and, once again, the only thing we have to show for it the following day are a bunch of user uploaded smartphone clips, with shakey video and horrible audio. Most of these clips are from crowd level with 15 other smartphone cameras and RP banners blocking the view. 3000 ppl? I'm stoked! Heck, I bet I've watched everything on the web with Ron's name on it since 1988; this is a huge turnout for us. But, how am I supposed to get friends and family, used to MSM HD video on a plasma screen, to sit down to watch this grainy video, be inspired, and swing their vote?

A little organisation and campaign / superPAC money spent in the Audio / Video department, on equipment and staff, would be well worth it. There has got to be someone out there, in this economy, with the skills, tools, and dedication to get it done for $35k/year plus travel expenses. It would do our cause very good to have an HD and 240p pro quality youtube of every stump speech, posted within hours of the event, from now until.... Ron's out of office after his second term; 2020! A camera man, on our side, during interviews with the MSM would also be a great idea.

Since we're on the subject, perhaps, instead of blatant misquotes of Ahmadinejad scrolling across the bottom of the screen while we watch Ron... with some professional graphics and editing, we could list upcoming RP events, founding father quotes, or campaign promises on each "Official RP 2012" youtube clip!

Youtube is a huge resource... its the television of the future. Lets begin to leverage this opportunity with some professionalism!

Content is King!

Do I get a "hell yeah"?

presence

jemuf
02-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Hells Ya!

How long did the audience stand around for before Dr. Paul arrived and spoke? That "hurry up and wait time" is a great time to play Ron Paul interviews and speeches (especially the 2002 prediction speech.).

I recommend the national campaign coordinate with the local campaign to set up a laptop, projector, screen, and speakers.

krmont22
02-21-2012, 11:53 AM
I agree. There needs to be more stuff on YouTube.

MelissaWV
02-21-2012, 05:14 PM
I always thought Gage's photos were nice. The campaign, which uses them, seems to agree.